Hogwarts Monthly: We Need YOU!

Beth Titus

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
I've finally gotten around to making this topic. Hooray!

As you may (or may not) know, my character, Beth Bastone, and Justin Cliffeton (Zach) run the Hogwarts Monthly. Currently, it's just the two of us, and, at the end of this IC year, it will end up being just Justin.. And that's where YOU come in!
Before my time working for the HM is over, I have promised dear Zach ( :wub: ) that I will bring in some fresh blood to assist him.

I am only looking for, at most, three other people. Before anyone panics, this is not first come, first serve. I have created a form below, and I ask that you PM it to Beth Titus. After, let's say, a week, I will reply to any applicants with the answer as to whether or not they have got themselves a place on the team :o
Please remember that the Hogwarts Monthly is an In Character magazine, and, therefore, the character you apply with must be a student, and must be a keen writer/have a great interest in the magazine. Please do not put forward a character that hates writing/Hogwarts/anything involving the magazine.

Also, don't panic that you'll be thrown in the deep end: The reason I am sorting this now is because I hope to have the chance to do a quick meeting with the new people, and this should clear up any concerns/questions.

Good luck.

Form said:
Character Name:
Character Year:
Character's Personality:
Has This Character Done Anything Like This Before?:
What Would Your Character Most Like To Write About?:
--
How Often Are You Online?:
Have You Done Anything Like This Before?:
Do You Work Well Within A Team?:
--
Please Supply A Sample Article (Any Length):
A student was recently caught smuggling fanged frisbees into the school, among other things. Let your imagination go wild and make up any 'facts' (within 'realistic' limits) to go with the story. Did something catch fire? Was someone sick? What were the consequences of the students' actions?: