Hogwarts Monthly: Recruiting

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
HELLO YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU (Everyone) :woot:
Y19 will soon start and I know everyone of you are excited. :r Hogwarts Monthly is inviting everyone! For we are in need of creative writers to speak up and shine. We also think it will be helpful to bring a few new members onto the team! In Hogwarts Monthly you'll experience to think and write columns and other interesting things about the world of HNZ. I have no year limit for my reporters, I don't care if you're seventh year, or first year, as long as you can do your job.

Please remember that the Hogwarts Monthly is an In Character magazine, and, therefore, the character you apply with must be a student, and must be a keen writer/have a great interest in the magazine. Please do not put forward a character that hates writing/Hogwarts/anything involving the magazine.

Don't panic that you'll have no idea what to do when you join; I'm always willing to help my reporters; cause without them I would have a fail of a newspaper that wouldn't be good, now, would it? :shifty: :lol:

Just fill out the form below, and PM it to Khione Hawthorne . I'll be recruiting one or two students. Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to meet great writers/reporters! ^_^
Thank You! :)

Form said:
Character's Name:
Character's Year:
Character's Interests:

Why do you think your character is suited for this position?

Submit a sample article about something relating to Hogwarts. Word limit doesn't matter. Must be your own original work.
~ Mintzy :mintzy:
Editor In-Chief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back