Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Greetings and Salutations!
A new year and a new beginning! I just found out that I'll be running Hogwarts Monthly now. YAY! :woot:
Even though we have a super fantastic team of reporters, we think it will be helpful to bring a few new members onto the team! I have no year limit to my reporters, I don't care if you're seventh year, or first year, as long as you can do your job. :)
Please remember that the Hogwarts Monthly is an In Character magazine, and, therefore, the character you apply with must be a student, and must be a keen writer/have a great interest in the magazine. Please do not put forward a character that hates writing/Hogwarts/anything involving the magazine.

Don't panic that you'll have no idea what to do when you join; I'm always willing to help my reporters; cause without them I would have a fail of a newspaper that wouldn't be good, now, would it? :p ;)

Just fill out the form below, and PM it to Yerik Rhys Price . I'll be recruiting two or three people.
Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to meet great writers! ^_^
Note: For all old members of Hogwarts Monthly, if you're still willing to be a part of the team.
Please PM me to confirm that you're still in. Thank You! :)

Form said:
Character's Name:
Characters Year:
Characters Interests:

Why do you think your character is suited for this position?

Submit a sample article about something relating to Hogwarts. Word limit doesn't matter.

~ Mintzy
New Editor In-Chief

Thank You to all the people who read this and to all members you applied. New reporters have been chosen and for those who didn't received any acceptance PM, Thank You for Applying. This can be closed now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back