Hogsmeade with Harry

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]Lemina and Harry walked into the cold streets of Hogsmeade together, "So where do you want to go first?" she asked him.[/color]

He walked along with Lemina. Why can't I pluck up the courage to do it? he thought to himself. He suddenly realised that she was talking to him. "Oh! I dunno. What about Madam Puddifoot's along the road?" he knew the atmosphere would be just right to ask her.

[color=cc66ff]Harry took a while to reply but his suggestion was what she had been hoping he would say. "Yeah, OK. Off we go then." she said smiling.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]She walked along in silence with Harry, holding his hand. The bitter cold made her shiver. She had set out for a nice sunny day on the lawns.

((Yeah sure))[/color]

[color=000066]They walked through the cold streets together. "I've always wanted a cat." Harry said randomly.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]"Close,"she laughed,"It's the Magical Menagerie". She swivelled round and said, "We want to go there, not away from it," in a joking voice.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]"Yeah fine." she smiled. "I'll need to choose my dress for the Yule Ball!" she said in a girly voice.[/color]

[color=000066]"OK, sounds great. You'll look good in whatever you wear." they walked back to Hogwarts together.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]((Can you go here:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Hogwarts_NZ/index.php?showtopic=5079&st=90 and tell me which one you think is best out of my six dresses?))[/color]

[color=000066]((Sure...
This is the order I think(best to worst):1st
5th
3rd
2nd
Not to keen on both the 4th and 6th))[/color]

[color=cc66ff]((I pretty much agree with that. Should I wear the first one then? What are you wearing?))[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back