HNZ: The 8th Floor: Suggestions

Henric Lee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
If you have any suggestions for the Novel, or simply wish to leave a comment, or would like to say that you permit me to use your character for it, simply post here. All feedback, commentary, compliments, critics, etc, etc, are welcome! ... Or so I think.

I just read it, it's really good so far. :woot:

I wouldn't mind. I Would love for Aeon to be in it :happy:

I love that your actually writing this! :frantics:
You have two of my characters at the top of your post and I totally don't object to them being used. :r :woot:
It's fantastic so far, I can't wait to read more of it.
I love your writing style, it's very unique and you have some uber skillz that you should definitely use professionally some day. ^_^
I don't have any ideas so far, but if I think of any I'll keep you posted as the book progresses. :)

*hint* Professor Trina Adelia(sp?) isn't the flying mistress, she is a substitute. Professor Rosaline Jenane is.

Other than that, I love that you are doing this. Great idea, Henric :D

Oooo. This is so awesome aswell.

You can use Aurora as much as you want and make her do anything.

Loving this so far Henric, and the fact 3 of my characters are there is great :p

Also, Prof King isn't Gryffindor HoH any more, that would be Prof Tom Fletcher :r:

Yeah, Manteia's kinda gone, too. :(

I am aware. I liked the two characters King and Manteia, so as I mentioned, there's going to be a sort of time distortion where these two characters were present here before they left. Odd, but, well, more memorable.

And thank you Alexis! I was wondering about that.

On a side note ... 3rd chapter is up... I think I killed my fingers ... It's not edited, so if you spot a mistake, please, scream away.

First of all this great so far! :D

But you misspelled Nick's name.
It's Nicolas, not Nicholas. :lol:

Professor Manteia is no longer the Arithmancy Professor or Slytherin Head of House. :( :( :( :cry: :cry:
Professor Black is the new Slytherin HOH.

Knew I should've refreshed before posting. ;)
Professor Prodan Zhefarovich and Prof. Vince Channing are the Muggle Studies Professors.

And I have plenty more characters in each house (except Scorp is my only 'Claw) if you so wish to use them! ^_^

Oh, thank you for the Nicolas correction Issyberra.

Yes, despite Prof Arithmos leaving us, I has explained it in an earlier post ... It's sort of unfair to the ones who currently hold the position, I am aware. I apologise. :<

Just read the latest bit. I'm really enjoying reading this!
That Matron is a real b**ch. :lol:

its amazing so far, Henric! ^_^ i love your writing

feel free to use Arisa or Pearl :)

Nice!
Feel free to use Ekky, Beau or J.R.

If you can find a use the for school Seer Zazuka your more than welcome to use her.

This is awesome Henric! Feel free to use Mike Goulding if needs be :)

Feel free to use Jennifer Wilkonson, Abigail Lurken, Alexis Richarde, Joceline Richarde, Astrid Hurley-Lurken (she is a ghosty!), and any of my other characters!
I'd love to see what you come up with Henric. It is really good so far and love itt!

I also have a merman, Storm, aswell as a young centaur, Raliv, if they could be of any use. ;)

Can't wait to see the next chapter though, was disappointed when I came home and there wasn't anything new. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back