HNZ Support Group

Nobody Marsters

OOC First Name
Cole
I've noticed that it's a growing issue, young kids are being tricked into sites like HNZ, and they are becoming addicted. This is an increasingly bad problem, and I think we should do something about it! So, I hope that a session here will help us to all understand that we aren't alone, and if we work together, we can overcome this addiction. Let's see where this one takes us :p
Yeah right, I will never leave HNZ mwahahahaha!

Hello, my name is Nichole. Most of you know me by Cole. i have been a member of HNZ for about a year now. i started off with one characer, and I didn't even realize what I was getting myself into. Before I knew it, I was creating characters like crazy. Sometimes, I would be up in secret on the computer all because I had to reply to one more thing; but, that one more thing, turned into hundreds! When I wasn't online, I would get antsy, and I would be jumpy. My friends would always text me when someone got online that I was roleplaying with, and I dropped everything. I didn't listen when they told me it was an addiction... And it only went downhill from there. *Sniff Sniff* I'm sorry, it's just hard to think about how sad this was for me. I'm still on obviously, and I'm trying to keep myself from doing it again, but, I fear it's starting. I kept two old characters, they were going to be the last. But now I have three new ones, and I'm taking over my friends accounts.

Now That I've shared my story, would i do it again. Abso-Bloody-Lutely! HNZ Is my personal drug! I love it here. And I want you to tell me how your addiction goes, and If you'll ever stop.

Hello everybody. My name is Brittany, but friends call me Annie. I have been on and off HNZ for like 2 to 3 years with time in between. I am addicted. I stay up all night on the computer, sometimes I don't do my homework because I'm on HNZ. :r I keep making more characters and become obsessed with teir lives, tring ot think of new plots and such. A get attached to them emotionally, like when Skyle's aunt died I cried.... *Cry* Cole whyed you have to kill Sarah. So I am guilty of texting friends to tell them when people are on *Cough Cole Cough* I get mad when people I'm rping with don't reply for a long time and suffer from withdrawl if I'm away from the coumpter for more than 3 days.
I love the site and I don't think I could leave again if I tried. :)

Ha you guys are not alone, I'm Maddiie and I only had 12 characters and it stayed like that for about two years and yes I am addictive to hnz. Being one the few first I should know =P I'm getting deeper into my storyline with my first two character so eventually the less than 30 sums will fall back down to 12 again! I've been on and off for about 3 Years now and its loads of fun and stuff but I'm happy to say I'm not failing any classes because I aced last semester woot! And I manage to multitask a lot so its still a healthy relationship just need to cut back and rethink yeah I need more RL Friends time :r which I know I should be doing! But yeah your not alone unfortunately >,<

Thank you for joining the group. Maddiie, you seem to have a very bad addiction, will you please tell us how you became so compelled to creat so many accounts?

Annie, you get a this face :p!! Because you texted me and got me into this. i know it's bad to ban others, but :r

Hi everyone. As you might know or not know me, I am Nishma. I started this site in Dec of 2007 and hoping my math is correct I have been on HNZ for 3 years and few months. I haven't completely abandoned HNZ ever although I did plan to do so once. I have like 15 characters total most of whom I do not use now. My favorite have been Andrew, Kasey and Veronica and naturally I had Kasey's family which I play. I used to think a lot all the time about how my RPS will be and what I'll write in school & before going to sleep but it was becoming too much and with an important academic year I decided to close down my characters in January 2010.

I popped back in for a week to get kasey married and then I had summer break so I came back again. I still have Kasey and Andrew but I use them very seldom only when needed by their partners or extremely necessary RPs. However because I love Veronica so much and she is in Durmstrang therefore I RP with her but make sure I don't cross the lines which I had done before.

Full Version of my January Goodbye

Therefore I advice all people in here to remember to have a RL and make sure its running at its best before they make the best RP life for themselves. :D

*Claps*

That was a wonderful speach, really. i haven't met you around, I'm Cole! *Extends hand* i really am glad that you were able to proratize things. i did so before to, but, it's too addicting to leave for god honestly. And I hope that you have everything in tact and can stay for good, but keep a RL going. That is the most important thing. You really are a model for us!

Haha did you guys knows that it took 2 and a half year I believe to get Kasey's mom and Maddiie's father together ♥ I still can't believe it happen eventually! Like Nish I've been here since 2007 (thinks I mention that) but at times I left so I can honestly say this been the longest time I stayed around since August, 2009 and I didn't have as many plots as I have now. Seriously! I didn't know who or what was gonna happen to Maddiie Hollawarth (Holland) so it was sort of easy for me to get on whenever I came back. The only plot I kept missing out on was the one mention up there! :wub: which I thought was the sweetest since they both lost their lovers to the hands of death eaters <_<

So back to the point...:r I think to some they make new characters because they like the hype of bringing new characters up. I know for me at first it was making a few and that was it. I only had twelve till I rejoined again. Eventually it will go down since I have no intention making more unless its family members characters. Other than that people seem to forget the ones they did make before and often times neglect the old ones to make new ones again. I.AM.GUILTY. FOR.IT :correct: So my advice as someone who's been active again, try to work on the character you have and build the person up as much as you can. Don't think just cause no one wants to rp with you or post in your advertisement that you fail your character. It takes time to some and others it comes naturally. Now for the addiction part I post when my muse is up and when its down I don't post for a few days maybe come online for a bit but never that long. I tell my partners that I'm not all that there so when they understand I eventually post two days later. Being here no problem I can log on from BB but the only problem that I can't do justice to my rps. When I want to add more and make it lengthy it fails sometimes because I'm on a BB. I do get on a pc sometimes but most of the times its BB :p Anyways, I'm here on and off. Still manage to do good in my courses, hang out etc... But its always good to take breaks and make sure you put RL first before promising something you can't handle eventually.

I seriously have to join this. I have been on HNZ for over a year now and at first I was just sat at the laptop like "What the hell am I meant to be doing?!" And then I got the hang of it and I haven't done much other stuff since. I had no internet for three days over christmas because we went to my step mum's parents' house and they have no internet (Why?!) so I was bored stiff for the whole of the three days. At school, all I do is create plots on HNZ with my friends and try and keep it all in some sort of organised order (I fail at that part). My house now has no broadband box (AHHHHHH!!). Every second that I am in an area with internet and a free computer I am on HNZ. It is all I want to do and I get really p!ssed off when I hear people are online that I want to talk to. I just sit there thinking "I could be talking to them right now but instead I'm stuck in boredom". So yeah, I consider myself addicted. :p Hello fellow addicteds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back