Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
The Gryffindor girl had books stacked in front of her at the table she was sitting at in the library. The table was beside a giant window that looked out at the great lawn and the lakefront where she could see students enjoying the pleasant day. Lyra would much rather be outdoors enjoying the sunshine. Spring and summer were by far her favorite seasons, and she contemplated ditching the books and heading down to play in the lake. She had heard from some older students that a giant squid and merpeople lived in the waters. Unfortunately, Lyra was serious about her studies. She wanted to do well in her classes to make her mother proud. Her mother had promised her a broom if she excelled in school this year. The brunette also knew Link would ask to copy her work later, and she might let him if he begged her.

In potions class yesterday, Lyra had passed a note to Silus, asking him if he wanted to join her today in the library. After class she hadn't stuck around to see what his answer was, so the Gryffindor girl wasn't sure if he was coming or not. She had wanted to apologize to him for causing him to get in trouble out by the cliffs. Lyra hoped he would give her the opportunity to be his friend. The young girl opened up the book in front of her and began to read for the next charms lesson.

Silus had been quite pleasantly surprised when Lyra Potter had passed him an invitation for a meetup at the library. She'd left before he'd had a chance to even register what had taken place, and now he was slipping through the entrance to the library. He was anticipating seeing her again. Silus hadn't spoken to the girl in what somehow felt like ages. And while he usually would pass having to visit the accursed room filled with books, he was interested in seeing her again.

Humming a low tune, Silus began to search for Lyra, and it wasn't long before he spotted the familiar red hair of the Gryffindor girl. He sent her a small smile and took a seat across from her, noticing the splendid view of the great lawn outside their windw. The tips of his ears were feeling rather red, he was sure, and Silus was grateful that his hair had them hidden from view.

"Nice seeing you again, Lyra." Silus said, taking her in for the first time in a while. She held a book in her hands, but Solus couldn't quote make out the title. He gestured to a library with a grin. "Well, what do you think about all these books?

Lyra tore her green eyes away from her book as she heard a voice call her name. The gryffindor girl smiled as she saw Silus. She knew he had a reputation for being a bit surly, but he had never treated her in such a manner. "Silus. I'm so glad you came. I wasn't sure that you would after all that trouble with the cliiffs." she told him with a grin on her young face. Lyra really didn't mind a little bit of trouble, but Geoff and Silus had been hurt before. "Come on, sit down with me." the first year girl insisted.

The girl smirked at his comment. "I like books." she said with honesty. Lyra had her suspicions that Ravenclaw would have been the next best fit for her. Atlas, there was entirely too much about her that was Gryffindor through and through. "You don't like them?" She asked her friend in a dubious voice.

Silus was struggling with not getting lost in the lovely green eyes of Lyra Potter. They were so lively, he couldn't help but want to study them. Good Jeez.. He thought to himself, and he straightened his posture, trying to regain a sense of dignity around the girl. "No skin off my nose," he told her, trying to look serious. What she said next, however, made him grin.

"Trouble's what I live for, Lyra." he told her happily. And if it was possible, Silus thought she looked even prettier than on the day they first made acquaintances. Get a hold of yourself. Sitting right across from her, he decided he rather preferred this view to from up in a tree.

So, she liked books. That came as no surprise. She looked like the clever type, and Silus had to bite his lip to refrain from laughing as he suddenly imagined her with glasses. He groaned at the question. "Ha! I must admit, reading is not a favored past time of mine." He said returning her smirk. He quirked an eyebrow. "However, I have in the past, read a book to pass the time." He informed her. "It was a muggle novel."

Lyra laughed at Silus' words. He said trouble was what he lived for, and she believed it. She wondered why he had ended up in Ravenclaw instead of Gryffindor. "Trouble can be quite fun." She said, wickedly. Really, he would probably get on nicely with her brother. She would consider introducing them if she didn't have concerns that Silus would help Link blow up the school or something. Mum would be every so cross if that happened. It had to be against the law to blow up the school. Not to mention what Uncle Cameron would do. He couldn't throw his nephew in Azkaban. Maybe it was better than Silus and Link not meet.

"You don't like books and you are in Ravenclaw? Maybe the hat made a mistake?" Lyra teased him lightly. She was only kidding as she knew reading wasn't what made someone a Ravenclaw. The Gryffindor girl laughed at Silus's comment. "You've only read one book? I'm not buying that, mister." Lyra said, shaking her head. He had to be teasing her. "What book was it then? One of my grandfathers is a muggle so we have quite a few muggle books around." She said interested in knowing more about what Silus enjoyed.

Silus's eyes widened and he smirked at Lyra's words. How had he forgotten such boldness? This was after all, the Gryffindor girl who had wanted to compete alongside he and Geoff at the Cliffs. The memory amused him and he laced his fingers together, resting them on the table.

His eyebrows lowered as she joked that he had been mistakenly sorted. He knew she would think him silly, but he truly believed it was a mishap. He gave her a small smile. "I know, right? That's what I've been thinking ever since I've been sorted." he stated truthfully, though his voice was light, and he hoped she couldn't tell that he wasn't kidding.

Silus rose an eyebrow at Lyra's disbelief. "Alright, then! I have read more than one book in my whole entire life, but usually only when forced!" He coughed when she asked what book he had been reading that time. He crossed his legs and avoided Lyra's green-eyed gaze.

"Don't think any lower than me, seriously! It was in the alley and I picked it up out of curiosity only... It.. was.." He coughed again, and the tips of his ears turned red. "Pride and Prejudice..." he ha no clue why he just admitted that to her. gosh darn it, he was so pathetic. He only hoped he hadn't heard of it.

Lyra laughed as Silus agreed that he had been sorted into the wrong house. The Gryffindor knew that the Hat didn't make mistakes. Sometimes it saw things you couldn't see but it was never wrong. Still, Lyra hadn't wanted to risk it. "I begged the Hat to put me in Gryffindor like my mum and dad." She admitted. The Hat had seemed fairly confident she belonged there even if she hadn't asked to be. Her mother had of course tried to convince Lyra and Link that any house they had been sorted into would have been lucky to have them. While that might have been true, Lyra was relieved when they ended up as Gryffindors.

"I love that book!" Lyra exclaimed as he admitted what it was he had been reading. She didn't picture Silus as being the type to read such a book, but she certainly didn't think any less of him for it. It was just another thing they had in common. "My mum was raised as a muggle until she started Hogwarts so we have a fairly sizable collection of muggle books. Mum likes to read too." she said with a grin. Lyra was much more like her mum while Kiera said Link took after their father.

Felix grinned around the wand in his mouth as he ducked and weaved through the people in the corridors. He could hear Finn yelling at him from down the corridor and it only served to spur Felix faster. He jumped over the railings and rushed around the suits of armour along the walls. If Finn caught him he was in so much trouble. He had to get away before he got caught, because he knew what Finn would do if he caught him. Felix was still bitter about being in a different house after all and Finn just hadn't let up about it. Felix decided he needed to learn a lesson. "Try doing magic without your wand!" He yelled back to his brother over his shoulder taking the wand out of his mouth first. Finn had gone to far this time. He rushed around a corner and down the fourth floor corridor, putting the wand back in his mouth. He didn't want to put it in his pocket after all, as he'd heard bad things can happen, and he was holding his own wand. He didn't want to get them mixed up.

Soon Felix came upon the Library, he stopped for a second and looked back. He couldn't see Finn right now, but he could hear him yelling. He would never think to check in the Library for him! Felix immediately rushed into the Library and hid behind one of the shelves. He was breathing slightly heavily, he was pretty fit after all as he did a lot of running and trail biking. That was one of the things he missed about home, his bike and his friends. But he'd made some new friends already and he was happy about that. He was about to exit the library when he thought it might be safe to do so when he heard a voice he knew. Lyra. Felix thought for a moment before shrugging and searching the isles for where she was. He eventually found her sitting with one of the boys from the cliff. He couldn't remember his name though. Felix had seen Geoff around, but he'd not seen much of this other boy. He remained quiet, the wand still in his mouth as he carefully snuck up to them. Suddenly he jumped onto the table, "Boo!" He immediately burst into laughter, the wand falling out of his mouth, though he managed to catch it before it hit the table. He loved himself onto the table and sat next to lyra, his legs kicking out in front of him. He was ignoring the boy for now. "Lyra! How's my favourite Gryffindor? Hey thanks for taking the rap with me. I wasn't expecting it you know. I thought you'd leave me high and dry like my other mates!"

Silus chuckled. "Maybe I should have begged the hat as well." he said with a smirk. The tips of his ears reddened when Lyra exclaimed that not only did she know of Pride & Prejudice, but loved it. She didn't seem to look at him any different than before he'd mentioned it, Silus noted pleasantly. In fact, she just seemed all the more cheerful.

Muggle books, he thought, while smiling at Lyra. I think I prefer them to these thick tomes. "That's pretty neat, though. I don't think I remember anyone back where I lived, that enjoyed reading. So, I suppose I jumped the bandwagon." He said the last few words jokingly.

But, Silus supposed he didn't need to be surly around Lyra. In fact, he wouldn't admit quote just yet, but just talking to her, and being with her put him in good spirits. And now, he was back to getting lost in her eyes... Until someone landed on their table like an animal and yelled, "Boo!".

The student was a Hufflepuff boy, and as Silus glared him down. He recognized him. He had been at the cliffs. And now, he was all over Lyra...
That's it. This odd intrusion pulled Silus back into his normal state, and he barred his arms across his chest, became rigid in his seat, and only glared soundlessly at the Hufflepuff. He is no competition to me. Silus thought, and then he inwardly rolled his eyes at himself. You're so obsessed over some girl!

But Lyra wasn't some girl...

Lyra shook her head at Silus with a playful smile on her face. "I guess I will have to change that. I'll bring you a book to the next potions lesson." she said with certainty. She thought he would read it if she gave it to him and she took it as a personal mission to try to get him to enjoy reading. "You will read it because it's my favorite book." Lyra said confidently, not caring that she was being a bit bossy. Being bossy was the only way she got her brother to do anything. Lyra returned his smile easily, thinking that she really enjoyed spending time with Silus. "Where is home?" she asked him, curiously. The Gryffindor girl wanted to get to know the Ravenclaw boy better.

The Gryffindor didn't startle as that was something her five year old sister was constantly doing. She thought it was hilarious to hide somewhere and then jump out at Kiera, Carter, Link, or Lyra. The brunette did giggle as she realized it was Felix. "Felix!" she said, delighted to see him. He sat down by her, and she shook her head at him. "You remember Silus, right? I'm well. How about yourself?" she asked in a friendly voice. He was already a good friend, having earned that award by offering to take all of the blame for the cliff incident. "I know, but I couldn't let you get all the blame. I don't do that to my friends." she said with a smile. She was all too accustom to taking the blame for about half of everything Link did to keep him out of so much trouble with their mother. Lyra looked at the wand in his hand. She swore it had been in his mouth only moments before. Having been a part of Link's schemes for such a long time, she recognized the signs of one. "That's not your wand. Whose is it?" she wondered. She didn't care who he had stolen it from, but she was curious.

Felix looked over at the boy as Lyra mentioned his name and grinned. "Oh, yeah, yeah, Silus. You challenged Geoff to that tree race. Glad you didn't die." He said before looking back at Lyra. He liked Lyra, she was cool for a girl. Falon was cool too, but she was his twin sister, she had to be cool or he'd have to disown her. "Yeah, I'm good. Been getting in some exercise." He told her, imitating running from his place by her on the table. He did a lot of that these days, for many different reasons. Mostly he was running away from something or someone, most often it was Finn. Finn was all right though, he deserved it most of the time. Felix was in a different house so he had to get his fun in different ways than he would normally. "Just sort of out for a jog, a little... you don't believe me do ya?" He asked laughing at himself, at Lyra, at Finn and at anything else he happened to find funny in this moment. "I'm generally a pretty good liar, you must be good too, Lyra!" He said jumping off of the table and landing next to Lyra, sitting on his knees and looking up at her.

"I appreciate that too! Mum doesn't like me getting into trouble, but I can't always help it!" He was probably being just a little loud for a library, but Felix wasn't exactly the quietest person, only when he was with Falon. He didn't often tell others what he really felt and hid it all behind smiles and laughs. It seemed to work and then when he was feeling down he would find Falon. Good thing he was feeling pretty good today! He looked down at the wand in his hand as Lyra inquired about it and covered her mouth with his hand. "Shhhh, it's my brother's. He was being a jerk, so I swiped it." He then put a finger to his mouth and swore his friend to secrecy. "If he finds me before I return it, he'll kill me. He already knows I took it, but I can't get into trouble if he doesn't catch me with it." Felix grinned as he sat back on his feet, removing his hand from Lyra's mouth. He looked to the books she had around her and snorted. "Are you doing homework? Come on, Lyra, don't be so mainstream."

This boy was wrecking everything. If Silus thought he'd been all over her before, he certainly was now. He'd given Silus some smarta** greeting, and then dared to ignore him while slipping beside Lyra. Worm. thought Silus venomously. Had he known the boy would've been this much trouble, he would have shoved him off the cliffs.

Refraining from whipping the wand away from the ba**** and ramming it in his ear, he simply tried to continue the conversation he and Lyra had been engaged in before this fool showed up. His brow quirked at what she said, and it made him smirk. "Is that an order, Ma'am? In that case, I must read it."Leaning closer to her whole across the table, he let his foot accidently kick the Hufflepuff in the groin. He was on his knees, so Silus doubted she'd even witnessed it. He grinned rather wickedly down at the boy, and smiled warmly at Lyra.

"Where were we, Lyra?" he said in a warm voice.

[/i][/i]

Lyra rolled her green eyes at Felix as he tried to tell her he had been exercising a lot lately. The Gryffindor was all about keeping in shape as fit living was something that was important to her mother. Still, she wasn't buying it at all. She could tell he had been running from something. "Yes, I suppose so. Good enough to tell when other people are lying." she quipped. "I've had lots of practice. Sometimes, I can even fool my twin." she said, knowing those times were few and far between. Link could almost always spot her lies, just as he could spot hers. Not that she really had much of a reason to lie to him. Lyra never questioned her brother's absolute love and protection. Lyra laughed at his comment. "At least you don't have an aunt and grandmother as professors here that can tattle to your mum." she said, knowing Aunt Cyndi would tell her mother anything she did to get in trouble, but she would also tell her anything that Lyra did that was good. The two women had been best friends since their days at school.

Lyra was surprised when Felix threw a hand over her mouth. "But I-" she tried to say, but it came out in a mumbled mess. He explained and then uncovered her mouth. She rolled her eyes once more. "Oh all right. I won't mention it, but is it wise to mess with a brother that's bigger and older and knows more magic?" she said objectively. She knew she would get revenge on her sibling if they stole her precious wand. The Gryffindor frowned at Felix as he criticized her for doing her homework. "Well, of course I am. Mum promised me a broom if I get good grades this year, and I want to beat Link. He never does his homework." she said, looking back at Silus. He seemed to be keeping awfully quiet, or maybe it was just because Felix was doing a lot of the talking. She wondered if the two didn't get along. They seemed to have no interest in interacting. She smiled as he spoke to her. "It is absolutely an order." she said, seriously, barely noticing that he was leaning towards her. "I believe you came here to do homework with me. Right? Felix seemed to think that makes us boring." she said, not liking the fact that he had called her boring. She was anything but boring.

Felix grinned at Lyra. She was a pretty nice person, and she was really adventurous, like him! He bet he could take her trail biking he was sure she would enjoy that. He was going to have to invite her to his home in Australia at some point so that he could take her to see where he went biking. He wondered if his parents would be okay with that? He hoped so, Lyra was cool! He smiled at her. "Yeah! My twin always knows when I'm lying too! She's goes like 'Felix, I know you are lying! You must tell me the truth!' and then she hits me. She hits too hard, one day my eyes are gonna fall out." he was slightly overdramatising his sister's words when he lied, but that was how it seemed to him and so that was all that really mattered. He wasn't joking about the hitting though, she hit like a guy. He subconsciously rubbed the back of his head as he thought about it. He always got smacked by Falon, it was kind of annoying actually. "Aw, man, serious? That's gotta suck!" Felix didn't know what he would do if his aunt was a professor or something, that'd be so weird.

Felix shrugged when Lyra out and out questioned his sanity over the taking of his brothers wand. "Well, he can't do the magic without the wand and I can always just make sure I'm in the vicinity of a Gryffindor prefect to a Professor when he comes after me. It's actually not that hard. Besides Mum always said that without evidence we're not allowed to retaliate. That's why when I do it I'm usually pretty subtle. Been hiding Finn's socks for years." he told her, grinning. Felix laughed slightly as Lyra explained why she needed the good grades. "Why not just buy your own broom? Are they that expensive?" He asked, though it wasn't directly a question as more of a wonderance to the universe itself. Soon though, the boy, Silus had leaned across the table and somehow managed to kick Felix in the thigh. Lucking Felix had been kneeling or he might've been kicked elsewhere. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had tourettes syndrome, that explains so much." Felix looked at Silus and grinned. If he wanted to play, Felix could play. "I didn't say you were boring, I said mainstream, big difference. For example, walking is mainstream, but trail biking is awesome." He loved trail biking, speaking of which. "Hey Lyra, are you doing anything over the holidays?"

Silus growled. He couldn't believe the boy had put his filthy hand over Lyra's mouth, and to his great dismay, the boy had chosen that moment to shift, and Silus's kick landed on his thigh. Tourettes. Pondered Silus. That could come in handy, perhaps...

A genuinely sorrowful expression came over the boy's face, but he made sure to smile slightly at the end, directing his cool blue eyes straight into Lyra's green ones. "Not far from the truth." he said in a low voice. He glanced down at Felix. "Sorry, about that, man. I can usually control it somewhat, but it's almost as if it has a mind of its own, and today its feeling very active." He went back to looking at Lyra, she was by far the better subject to lay his gaze on. "You, know. No girl is ever going to settle for this, Shaky Silus." he joked.

And at that time, his shoulder jerked, and he let his ears show through his hair, pinked at the tips. "Lucky, you Felix. He said with a grin.

Lyra laughed as Felix talked about his twin. The Gryffindor thought she would like the other girl. "You should stop lying to her then." the girl teased him. She hadn't know he had a twin and it made her feel as if he were a kindred spirit. "Yes. My aunt is Professor Kingsley. She's my mum's best friend and my head of house. Link has already been in trouble with her. It's the worst." She said but she didn't really mean it. Aunt Cyndi was actually pretty cool for an old person. She briefly wondered if they realized that made the Minister her uncle before dismissing the thought. The Gryffindor girl laughed again at Felix's plan for tricking his brother. She thought it sounded like brotherly love, and something her own brother would do. She made a mental reminder to keep Felix away from Link. They would definitely blow up the school. "Well, yes. I can't exactly go buy it on my own. Mum has to at least take me." Lyra said as if this was obvious.

"Just going to have Christmas with my family. My mum is having a big party to celebrate her new marriage. She got married a few weeks ago. Oh wait, I'm not supposed to tell anyone that. She doesn't want it in the Prophet yet so you guys better not tell anyone." Lyra said sternly. It didn't cross her mind that this was not exactly a normal thing to say. Most people didn't worry about the Prophet writing about them. Her family was the exception. Mum didn't even order the Daily Prophet anymore because she hated seeing members of the family show up among the pages. Lyra frowned as she saw Silus kick Felix. It wasn't a fairly friendly thing to do. She had no idea what it meant to have Tourette's. Lyra smiled kindly at Silus as he disparaged himself. "Oh come on, Si." she said, a nickname slipping out naturally. "I'm sure that isn't true. You were being perfectly lovely before." the brunette said, touching his arm lightly. She only meant it as a friendly, comforting gesture. She turned her green eyes back to Felix. "Trail biking does sound awesome, but so is flying which I can do more of if I have my own broom." the Gryffindor said confidently.

Silus's ears burned brighter than ever, and he felt like his head was spinning, as he felt Lyra's fingers brush ever-so lightly against his arm. His eyes widened slightly, and in his mind, her voice calling him Si and telling him he was lovely, was immortalized. Running a hand through his hair, he inconspicuously made sure some of it was concealing the tips of his ears.

After he was satisfied, he grinned cheekily at Felix and rolled up his sleeves. "Flying, first time I flew was when I tried out for Quiditch. I made it. He stated the last sentence with pride, and glared cockily at Felix. "The feel of the air rushing past you, looking around and seeing the world of a different point of view. It's amazing to say at the very least..

Silus was having a good day.

Felix shook his head as he was told that he should stop lying to his sister. He knew he probably never would and to be honest he never actually told her any big lies so he didn't think it would matter too much. He placed his brother's wand behind his ear as he stood up again and sat back on the table, facing Lyra. "Oh, Professor Kingsley! She seems nice actually. I've not seen much of her though, is she really as nice as I've heard?" Felix didn't really believe it because he didn't believe that any teachers could be all nice all the time. They had to be mean too otherwise no-one would ever get into trouble. Felix didn't really know much about the way Hogwarts worked, but he was slowly learning. It was all really very exciting too. Talking portraits, magical classes, moving stairs, magic. He missed his home, he missed his parents and he especially missed his siblings, but he liked this place too. It was all so new and different. He really couldn't wait to explore more of it in whatever way he could. "I didn't realise brooms were that expensive. I'm sorry Lyra, that sucks."

Felix grinned when Lyra said she was only doing stuff with her family for Christmas, until she mentioned her mother getting remarried. "Oh, that sounds exciting. I won't say a word to anyone, I promise!" He clapped his hand over his mouth as he said this, imitating the fact that he would keep his mouth shut. He didn't really know who he would tell though, he'd never heard of this Daily Prophet magazine thing, newspaper or whatever it was. Felix didn't like reading Newspapers, they were always so full of negativity so he tried to avoid it. "You should come trail biking with me sometime Lyra, I think you would enjoy it!" He turned his eyes to look at Silus, clearly he was trying to annoy Felix, but that was okay, Felix really didn't mind at all. "You don't really shake though, so I'm sure you're fine. I feel sorry for you though, you have so many more problems with your tourette's than most people. Are you okay to be doing magic on a daily basis?" Felix asked, the concern, though fake, welling up in his eyes. "Like Lyra said, you were perfectly lovely before." He clapped Silus on the shoulder a little harder than necessary before looking back at Lyra. "I was so shocked with the flying thing to be honest, seriously I had no idea. My brother didn't prepare me at all!" He exclaimed, falling back onto the table and laughing. "If you like flying so much, you should also come Skydiving with me when we're old enough! I've been wanting to go for years!"

Surely Lyra could see the basta** for what he was? Silus hoped this was the case, and he openly shot daggers at the Hufflepuff as he simpered fake sympathy. "No need in insulting me. I can do magic just fine, in fact. My Tourettes only started up when you so rudely interrupted what was turning out to be a rather pleasant chat."

Felix was a god at being a total a***hole, but when it came to acting, he severely lacked in not coming off as fake as the nose job on Michael Jackson. Silus's face contorted in disgust as Felix clasped his shoulder, and non-too gently. He lost it, and once again his Tourettes kicked in, his hand jerking backwards and flying towards Felix's eye. He silently prayed for the first time in his life, that it would land, and land hard.

Felix frowned as Silus as he spoke. Well, he'd started this, Felix was always taught never to start anything, but always to finish it. Silus was the one who had been rude first. Sure, Felix had ignored him in the beginning, but he didn't know Silus, he didn't have anything to talk to him about and so Silus goes and decided to be a jerk? That's so not cool. Felix rolled his eyes. "I just assumed, because most people don't go around kicking others, that's not cool, bro." Felix said, crossing his arms. "You didn't need to continue with it you know, all you had to do was correct me and I would have apologised for my assumption." Felix rolled his eyes. It was easy to see the kind of person that Silus was, he didn't need anyone to spell it out for him. How was Lyra even friends with this guy?

Felix was about to go back to ignoring Silus when he saw a movement out of the corner of his eye. Silus hand had jerked upwards and landed right in Felix's eye, sending Felix sprawling to the floor. Damn, that had hurt. His eye teared up and a great red mark revealed itself on his face as he moved to look up at Silus. Lyra had seen that. Why had Silus hit him? Felix sat up slowly, playing slightly on the pain in his head. Silus was going to pay for that. Not right now, maybe not in the next year, but soon he would pay, Felix was a god of revenge. He placed his hand on his face and hissed in pain. "Ow." That was going to bruise, he could tell.

The Gryffindor girl laughed at Felix's question about her aunt."Of course. She's my aunt. She's way more fun when she's not at school though."Lyra confided to her friends. Aunt Cyndi had even played Quidditch with her before as her uncles, mum, and Aunt Kat. Uncle Cam didn't have much time for playing anymore now that he was Minister. "Absolutely." the brunette said, agreeing to go bike riding. She was fit and liked to be active at all times. Then, he had an even better idea. "Skydiving! Really?! That would be wicked!" Lyra exclaimed with glee. It sounded like such a thrill and adrenaline rush. It was the perfect activity for her. She wasn't afraid of much and she was always down for an adventure.

Lyra was not expecting what happened next. Silus's fist connected with Felix's cheek, and she had no idea why. Her green eyes widened with shock. "Felix!" she exclaimed, leaving her seat to kneel beside him. "Let me see....yes you are going to have a lovely mark." she said, tenderly touching his cheek. She thought he would be alright. Felix was tough, and she knew it. Lyra looked accusingly at Silus with her green eyes wide. "Silus. Why on earth did you do that? It is not nice to hit people. Say you are sorry. Now." she demanded of the Ravenclaw boy.

Silus's eyes widened as his hand connected with Felix's eye and the boy was sent flying. God, I really hadn't thought I'd hit the fool that hard! He hoped no one else had witnessed that. Oh, d*mn, the trouble he'd be in if a professor walked through.

While watching Lyra dote I've the Hufflepuff, Silus tasted blood, and realized he'd been biting into his lip. Truthfully, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the nasty fall Geoff had taken, but the consciences with Lyra would certainly be far, far worse. She knew he'd hit Felix, where Geoff had fallen at no influence of Silus's.

His eyes felt watery for some reason as Lyra scowled him. She'd never spoken like that to him, ever, and it felt las though he was being lashed by firey whips. Silus could do nothing but stare guiltily at her. "I'm sorry..." he said, his voice low with genuine remorse. He wasn't apologizing to Felix, though. It was Lyra who he felt like he'd done wrong and he backed away.

Professor Justin Cliffeton was having a pretty normal day. The ex-ravenclaw was on his way to the library now to do a little bit of light reading, as he seemed to do a fair bit in his free time. Old habits really did die hard, and as he walked into the Library he was greeted with a little bit of a commotion and he swore under his breath. Was it so much to ask for for students to actually behave like normal respectable people? As he approached, he flicked his wand to separate the three people who he saw in front of him acting like a pack of five year olds. "Silus, what in the world do you think you're doing?!" He said with a furious look on his face. "Ms. Potter, if you could please take Felix to the Hospital to get that checked I would appreciate it, I'll be over later once I deal with Silus here." He said turning back to Silus. "You and I are going to be taking a trip to Professor Spenser." He said with anger thick in his voice.

Silus turned a shade of green as he heard his name being called, and not in a favorable tone. It was a professor, and a professor who looked as though he could flay Silus alive. Bring it on, then. Silus thought, stubbornly. He
couldn't bear to look back at Lyra, in fear of another guilt trip. Silus crossed his arms defiantly and eyed the Professor. Ugh, how Silus hated his life.

He was relieved in an odd way, however, as he knew that nobody would be able to punish him in a way that Lyra's words and betrayed face would. They'd never even come close. He shuffled silently closer to the man, and waited to be dragged off, wondering, how the hell would he ever be able to face Lyra again? Any chances of getting her to like him were shot.

Lyra nodded as Silus apologized to Felix. She thought he looked properly ashamed of himself. It seemed like Silus cared what Lyra thought for some reason unknown to her. Then Professor Clifton showed up. They were bound to get in trouble now. The Gryffindor girl nodded to him. "Yes sir." Lyra said as she helped Felix up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back