Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy was getting tired of her nightmares, it was one thing to be having bad dreams about heights but when one started to have nightmares about their own mother it was a bit much. The hufflepuff yawned involuntarily as she got dressed, deciding to take a walk today. Stepping out of the common room, Amy began her walk down to the grounds. On her way there she made a spontaneous decision to run across the grounds and to the rose bushes, where hopefully her twin wouldn't be able to spot her. This was called telepathy. She had no idea why her brother was here in the same place at the same time but it was not cool. It was one of those moments where she wished twin telepathy did not actually exist, but what could she do about it.

After about a half hour, he started to leave so Amy smiled, almost laughing out loud at his expression of confusion, forgetting about the nightmares she had only moments ago. She stopped herself by putting her hand in front of her mouth. When she calmed down, she sighed in content before humming to herself. Amy was a strange child at times, she could go from being weary to cheerful in a matter of moments, only to go back to being unhappy again. She sighed, thoughts about the summer already on her mind. She could never get a break. Amy stayed in the bushes, on the look out for Dan in case he went looking for her. She didn't need another speech of protection from him. Her brain was on the brink of exploding as it was with the number of thoughts, about everything, it held. It was as if she could not form one proper sentence, it was all fragmented.

OOCOut of Character:
It took me forever to get to this, and I am so sorry!!!!!

Hilton Tiwari needed to relax. That was all there was to it in her situation. Stressing out about her brothers brought her unnecessary pain, but it was natural for Hilton to worry so much about her family, especially when the boys she had practically raised were showing the same signs of magic she had at their ages. They knew nothing about her magic, which her father thought was for the best. Her own father was still a little bit ashamed that his child would never be "normal", whatever normal implied. She wanted to see the flowers at the rosebush, so she made her way there. Hilton forced herself to greet and make small talk with her peers as she made her way to her destination. She did not want to worry anyone about her problems, even if it wasn't good for her. When she finally made it to the bush, she saw a girl. She was in the same house as Hilton, but she could not remember the girl's name. "Hello. How are you?" she asked politely as she plopped onto the ground.

No worries! It's all good!

At first Amy did not hear the voice that spoke from behind her. When she took one good last look to make sure her brother had actually gone back to the castle, she turned around and smiled at the girl who sat down next to her. She remembered her from the common room and some of her classes but the girl's name escaped her. "Hey. I'm okay thanks, just been busy the past few...months. You?" Amy's thoughts were back on her mother and everything she had felt this morning just made her feel numb. All she could feel right now was nothing but numbness and resentment. She hoped her brother would not turn against her anytime soon either, she did not know what she would do if he wasn't by her side as the brother and only sibling by whom she needed to be supported. "You're in hufflepuff aren't you?" Amy asked her, the smile still on her face as she tried to recognise what her name was but nothing came to mind.

Hilton only smiled and laid on the ground. This semester had been busy for her because she was working hard to get good grades in all of her classes, and she was succeeding. Next year she was going to have to try harder for OWLs, but that was still semesters away. "I am so tired! This school really takes all the energy out of you." she laughed. Hilton sat up once more and held out her hand to the girl. "Yes, and my name is Hilton!" she introduced herself happily. This was the time time that she needed to to allow herself to be open to new people. Stress was only holding her back. She needed to make more friends. People who would be there for her if there was ever something wrong.

The hufflepuff immediately nodded her head at what her housemate said, it was totally true. "Oh yeah, always, even when you're trying not to lose energy by doing too much, you find yourself doing that much anyway," she laughed hoping she wasn't confusing the other girl. "I don't want to think about next year yet, it seems like ages away and I'm not sure I'm prepared for OWLs yet." Amy chattered as she watched the girl - Hilton, as she had introduced herself, sit up and happily talk to her. At least she had somebody to talk with right now. "Just curious, do you see my brother anywhere? He was here somewhere earlier but I didn't feel like being seen...he has brown hair and eyes," Amy asked. Strangely enough she didn't really want Dan to spot her and interrogate on who her new friend was and all of that. She needed to speak to someone else nowadays, no offence to her twin but sometimes Amy wanted to see a new face. She added, "he's in Slytherin and in our year," in case it helped.
<i></i>

Hilton giggled. She did not want to think about next year either. There were so many expectations that she had for herself and ones that the school had for her as well. She needed to exceed in her classes if she wanted to be anything in the magical world. The girl was currently thinking about something in the Ministry. Hilton felt that it would be nice and stable, which was what her family needed. The Hufflepuff shook her head at Amy's question. "There are a lot of people who fit that description in this school, and I don't think I have met any Slytherin's so far. I tend to stay within my house." she told the girl.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">The girl shrugged at Hilton's words. It had been a slim chance that her housemate knew who her brother was or how he looked like. She had asked, just in case, but still, Amy had a feeling that her twin was not lurking around anymore and had given up trying to find her. That was a relief. "Right, of course. Silly me for assuming, I tend to do that a lot," she laughed, mentally facepalming. She stayed silent for a moment then, deep in thought as she reflected on what Hilton said. "Slytherins, or any other house, aren't as bad as you might think," she gave her a half smile as she spoke. If Hilton believed those stereotypes, Amy wasn't going to stop her from believing what she wanted. But she herself thought it was silly to think like that unless you made the effort to introduce yourself to other people from other houses first. "Anyway, it's weird that I haven't spoken to you before, isn't it? We're in the same house and in the same year." Amy shook her head. She was almost unbelievable of that small fact. It was a strange thing that she was already in fourth year and did not even pay attention to Hilton's name. She was even a classmate, for goodness sake.

Hilton playfully rolled her eyes at the girl. "I never said Slytherins were bad, silly. I just haven't talked to many of them unfortunately." she smiled. Hilton honestly felt that Ravenclaws were slowly climbing the latter as the most unbearable house. It was that or it was simply the first years that did not know how to behave without the management of their parents. Thinking of Ravenclaw made her think of Monty because there was a particularly younger girl that did go out of her way to bother the poor man. He was so nice too! "Don't you think that it is strange that Ravenclaw still does not have a Head of House? You'd think the school would want to fill the position as quickly as possible." she said not really paying attention to the other girl's words. It was ridiculous to Hilton if she was being quite honest about the situation.

Amy pondered over what Hilton was saying. "I've just remembered, neither have I. Only like one or two if my brother counts," she told her housemate, realising also that she should interact with more students from both Slytherin and other houses. She had a best friend in Gryffindor and another friend in Ravenclaw, but no close friends if any from the green house. She'll need to work on that so by the time she graduated she had more friends from various houses. The hufflepuff dismissed that Hilton had barely listened to Amy because she too was wondering about that. "Yeah, I know right? One would think that the staff would want to keep the Ravenclaws in check. Some of them don't respect the rules that are put in place for a reason," she rolled her blue eyes slightly annoyed at that fact. Then she smiled at Hilton, and quickly glanced down at her watch to check the time. She hadn't kept track so now she had to make sure she went back to the castle at a decent time. The blonde fourth year did like spending time with her classmate, she was enjoyable company. "I feel like some people go out of their way to make others uncomfortable and I can't understand why."
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back