Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Demi
Wand
Straight 9 inch springy Willow with unicorn hair core
Lucas was a little worried about Christmas, he wasn't going to lie. He sighed, grabbing his sketchbook. He wandered the castle a bit before he found a nice window away from the main crowds. He was pretty sure Dawson wouldn't bother him today. He settled in the windowsill, looking out at the sky and tapping his pencil against the paper as he thought about what to draw. It was a little bit before inspiration hit him, but he quickly set to work. He smiled softly, lost in what he was doing, paying no attention to the world around him.

Hyun yawned as he finally left the library after his study session, stretching his arms up above his head to try and shake off the tiredness he was feeling. There was still some time left in the day and he ha been planning on spending it on the pitch to get in some more practice with a quaffle. But he didn't get very far before he saw a familiar figure huddled in one of the windows with a pencil and pad a paper. Instantly Hyun was curious, shifting the strap of his bag up his shoulder as he moved towards the other chaser. "Hey, Lucas," he greeted cheerfully, trying to peer at what the other boy was doing, "What are you doing? Drawing?"

Lucas squeaked when out of nowhere someone appeared, automatically falling back a little bit and hugging his sketchpad to his chest. "Oh, h-hello Hyun," he greeted shyly. He relaxed again, shifting a little in his seat to show Hyun his notebook. It was still a work in progress, but so far he'd managed to draw a shaded horizon with stars coming out over the hills.

"Oh, damn, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, dude." The fact that the other boy had cowered away must mean that he had startled him or something. But, thankfully, Lucas did appear to relax again and even showed Hyun the start of his drawing. And Hyun was impressed already as he looked over it, grinning just a little. "Oh wow, that's certainly better than I can do. I think my repertoire is stick figures and cartoon fluffy clouds."

Lucas smiled shyly, scooting over in the window to give Hyun room to sit if he wanted. He actually laughed a little at Hyun's comment, closing his notebook. "Einar is better," he replied softly, "I like to dabble a bit, but mostly it's really just for myself. I think... I think he could really do something with his art if he wanted to," he smiled, proud of Einar.

Hyun just smiled, "Don't play yourself down too much. It's still impressive and you're a damn sight better than me. And a lot of other people as well, for that matter. Be proud of it." From the little he did know about the other boy, he needed to have some more confidence in himself. Something that Hyun himself didn't have to worry much about.

Lucas was surprised by the other boys words, and he couldn't help but smile shyly. "Oh, I, ah, thank you," he offered shyly. "Um, could I- ah, could I ask what you are good at?" he inquired. "Other than, um, than Quidditch, I mean," he added, laughing lightly. "It is kind of really funny how you hit Adam in the face with the quaffle," he told Hyun with a small smile.

Satisfied that he had gotten his message across, Hyun just smiled. Then the question about what he was good at and he laughed a little. "I play piano. I've been told I'm a bit of a prodigy at it but, ah-" he shrugged a shoulder, running a hand back through his hair, "I don't know about that. I guess it just comes to me easier than others." But he supposed that was sort of what being a prodigy at something meant. And then Lucas brought up their keeper and Hyun grinned wider. "He deserved it for being such a d**k. Is he always that much of a self-important jacka**?" Though he had a feeling he already knew the answer to that question.

Lucas nodded shyly, listening to Hyun talk. "The piano is cool," he offered, smiling softly. He couldn't help but giggle at the bit about Adam, nodding his head. "Einar and I joke that his ego is so big, one day we'll throw the quaffle and it will just start orbiting him," he giggled again, even if he wasn't sure Hyun would find it as amusing as he did. His smile faded a little. "I hope Dominic doesn't leave him in charge when he leaves," he glanced out the window nervously.

Hyun wafted a hand, "Nah, it's not that cool." A lot of people could play the piano. In fact, a lot of kids when they were younger were more or less forced into playing some sort of instrument, so he didn't really think it was all that special. Though he did laugh a little at the image of Adam's ego having its own orbit, "You know, that wouldn't even really surprise me all that much." And he did understand the concern of Adam being named as captain, and seeing as he was one of the eldest on the team, it did sort of make it likely. "Well... I just wonder if he'd let me back on the team next year. I did sort of throw a quaffle at his face."

Lucas smiled. "It is cool, though. You're good at something that's really pretty," Like Einar and his art. He chuckled as Hyun agreed with him. "Well, then he's going to lose every chaser on the team," He told Hyun shyly. "He won't let me back on the team, he hates me. And if I'm not on the team anymore I don't... think Einar would go back without me," he said, though he was a little more hesitant, unsure if Einar would really leave the team too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back