Hi!

Felicity Vikander

OOC First Name
Shane
Hello!

I'm new here and currently trying to figure out how everything works but I'm having fun so far! I hope to make friends and... eventually get sorted :p I can't wait to discover more about the site and I'm glad to be here with everyone!

See you all around,
Felicity (or idk my OOC's Shane so just whatever you want to call me :shifty: )

Hello!
Welcome to the site. Im sure you'll figure it out and fit in in no time

The Site docs should have everything you'll need to know.

Welcome to HNZ, I'm Jesse. :jesse:
You just missed out on the last Sorting, but the next one will come around in no time. In the meantime, I'd suggest maybe making an out of school character while you wait, since Unsorteds are more difficult to get a chance to RP, and I find that the member group is a little restricted in what you can do.

Welcome again, stick around, and have fun. There's a lot to do, even for characters who aren't students, and there are plenty of roleplayers who are interested in out of school RPs :D

If you post a topic here, with details about your character(s) and what you're after for them, it's the best place to get a roleplay going. ^_^

Hello and Welcome to HNZ! :)

Luckily for you there are a lot 10-11 year olds on HNZ this time. I got Elizabeth or Elly for short to roleplay with.

If you want to roleplay there are lots of people here up for it :)

Anyway, have a great time here

Tamara

Elizabeth Chatwin said:
Hello and Welcome to HNZ! :)

Luckily for you there are a lot 10-11 year olds on HNZ this time. I got Elizabeth or Elly for short to roleplay with.

If you want to roleplay there are lots of people here up for it :)

Anyway, have a great time here

Tamara
Thank you, Tamara! See you around! :)
Professor Aeon Summers said:
The Site docs should have everything you'll need to know.

Welcome to HNZ, I'm Jesse. :jesse:
You just missed out on the last Sorting, but the next one will come around in no time. In the meantime, I'd suggest maybe making an out of school character while you wait, since Unsorteds are more difficult to get a chance to RP, and I find that the member group is a little restricted in what you can do.

Welcome again, stick around, and have fun. There's a lot to do, even for characters who aren't students, and there are plenty of roleplayers who are interested in out of school RPs :D

If you post a topic here, with details about your character(s) and what you're after for them, it's the best place to get a roleplay going. ^_^

Oh well, I believe I can wait until the next Sorting :) Anyway, thanks for the information, helped me quite a lot! See you around!

Welcome to HNZ!

We give free :hug: and cookies. Enjoy the site. Feel free to PM me for a chat or plots :D

Alex

Welcome to the site, Shane. I'm Cyndi, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Sorting isn't toofar away now- it's set to begin at the end of February.

If you have any questions as you look around, feel free to send me a PM.

See you around! :)

Welcome to one of the most addictive sites on earth, HNZ :wub:

I'm Sally and I loveee plots, feel free to PM me when you feel like an RP. :hug:
I have several soon to be hnz students a.k.a 11 y.o kids in case you need friends/ enemies for ur character(s)

Oh! And one more thing... My main account is Chyou Jin Howard xD so please reach me to that account
Have tons of fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back