Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice take deep breath when she hear she will be sty here one day and then she will be go home. But where she will be sleap? She was so woried then she forgot ask her mom. But why her best friend and sister was not here? Why she was so alone here? Alice was so confuse right now here and all fears came out.

@Timothy Black

Tim has never been close with that part of family that was currently visiting them but he briefly enjoyed it. He always forgot that he has a cousin who is the same age with him but now she was going to stay in his room. "Allie, hey!" He approached, he wanted to hug her but held back his desire because as mom said, she was really shy, he didn't want to scare her off. "Oh, are you alright?" Cousin seemed fearful, even more than mom told him. He didn't know a lot but he thought that she will have a panic attack. "I- uhm..." What he was supposed to say to not make everything worse? He decided that it will be the best if he won't try to get in her soul. "You are staying in my room tonight. I am always with Jay Jay but she is in Hogwarts so it's a free space and if you don't want to stay wih me, I can ask uhm.. mom to let you stay with Robie," he also offered. He wasn't sure whether this relative was keen to stay in the same room with boy. Yet, he tried to seem encouraging, there was bigger chance that she could get in drama with Robina instead of Tim.

She was relif when she hear her cousin. She started slowly take deep breath and slowly forgot pannic attack. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10 and slowly she finaly can started speak normal. ''Um, Hi!'' Allie say welcome to him and he looked nice and mayby she realy can sty his room not Robie. She was thinking about that but right now she needed answered. ''I got a little pannic attack, as always'' She take deep breath and she try be strong as her sister told her. ''Can, i sty your room, please?'' She don't wanted sty Robins place.

Tim lightly smiled as she greeted him back, looked like she knew how to deal with her stress. "Does that happen often? Have you tried to speak with parents about that? I am sure they can help you," he would offer his own help but he didn't know a lot about panic attacks and in the first place, he was a kid, he wasn't even supposed to know anything about that. "Sure!" Tim was actually relieved that Allie wanted to stay in his room. He always felt better with someone in his room. "Then let me lead the way," boy offered his elbow as he had seen in movies. He wanted to be like all those knights in the movies. "How was the road, my lady?" This was already more like a joke and again, something from movies. He tried to cheer up the atmosphere.

''Well, my mom tell me when i was born, i was so small and i was with healthy problems, but i live and somtimes i still have problems with my health. I was afraid told my mom about this, but i will tell her today, thanky! You are Tim?'' When she was nervous she get a little more bubbling talk and she stoped for the moment. '' It was long, but outside is nice weather. Are you going Hogwarts this year? I hoped i won't go alone. '' Allie smiled him.

"Oh, so panic attacks can be caused by any physical problems? I thought that they are more in the count of mental problems, I didn't know that. And if you want, we can tell my mom, she will tell aunt about it, it may be better. And yes, I am Tim, the one and only," Tim smiled at her, he was glad that Allie was just babbling. "Oh, at least weather was good." He lightly chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, me and Robina are starting Hogwarts with you. And you wouldn't be alone anyway, we all have Remus and Julia in the school," he was a bit confused that it seemed like cousin didn't know almost nothing about them but he tried to lose that thought. Not like it really matter.

''So, that mean i'm crazy?'' She asked Tim with sad face. It was not nice but she know that was not so true, she have a problem but mayby later when she grown up it will be fine.'' You will do that? But we just met and you are ready help me.'' Allie looked to Tim. She was good listener and she listened her cousin words. ''What house, you wanna be? I dreaming about Hufflepuff. Mayby we can go together train? I don't wanna be alone first shcool day.'' She take deep breath.

"No, that's absolutely not what I meant! I said I didn't know that it could be caused by physical issues!" Tim put his hands up feeling a bit scared that he may seem rude. "Well, you are my cousin and we are a family. Family has to help each other," he mimicked and brightly smiled, and also he just loved helping. "I was thinking more about Gryffindor actually, I want to be with our older sister. And yes, sure! Sitting with someone I know, sounds perfect! Why Hufflepuff tho?" Tim tilted his head invested in the answer.

Allie take deep breath but she will be find her help later and hoped some doctor will be help her. "Thanky, Tim!" She hugged her cousin and hug was warm and nice to. Then she let go him. "Why Gryffindor? Are you realy brave? I think you be so nice Hufflepuff. I think, if i don't be a panic attack. I'm realy nice and sweet person. But with me need be carefull." She smiled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back