Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was sending a note to her brother. She needed definetly met him and she know how time was hard without twin brother. She needed him and Jenna waited Thomas.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Thomas was a little surprised to receive a note from Jenna. He thought the sister would not want to talk to her at all anymore because she had avoided him for a couple of months. At a certain time and place, he left the common room. "Hi, Jenna." he said when he noticed the twin sister.

"Hi, i am so sorry and i didn't mean to. I realy missed you" Jenna take deep breath and hoped they will be friends. She was tired from all fight.

Last edited:
Thomas looked at the sister as she spoke and waited until finished. "I forgive you. I missed you too." he said. He took a deep breath before saying the next words. "Only hopefully you will be able to assume that Allison is in my life. She is very important to me." Thomas said and hoped Jenna wouldn't get angry again.

"Can i hug you?" She asked and Jenna realy missed his sholder. "I know and she is preaty awesome." Jenna told him and it was true. Allison was understand her feelings and she was not some rude girl and she was special and special for Thomas. "I won't be angry not enymore" She smiled.

"Yes, you can hug me." Thomas said as proof Jenna could hug him. "Yes, she is. Did you meet her?" he asked. Thomas probably later asked Allison what he thought of Jenna. "I hope so." he smiled, but wanted to make sure it would.

"Yes, i met her. She is special" Jenna told him and hug her brother finaly. She realy missed him a lot when she hugged him. Mayby now it will be better go things in her life.

Thomas nodded that yes indeed Allison was special. "What's new in your life?" he asked when Jenna hugged him

''Sorry, for long hug, i realy missed you.'' Jenna hugged Thomas a little more longer than usual.''Nothing, much still alone wolf'' She smiled.

@Thomas Jusantrea

"Nothing's okay. I missed you too," he said, then put his other hand on Jenna's back. "How about Siruis? It seemed to me that he was in love with you. Even a break up from a girlfriend because of you." Thomas refused, thus revealing a small part of the conversation with Sirius when he had met over the holidays.

Jenna missed him so much and she don't wanted let him go at least five more minuts. ''I not sure how i feel about Sirius. I think he is more like my best friend and brother. i don't see him that way. How do you know?Why he brake up?'' She asked. ''Please don't be mad. I still upset about Daintree. He was my first crush.'' Jenna let him go and she was worried about that.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Thomas could linger for another five minutes. He listened to his sister say about Sirius and didn't really understand that Jenna didn't see the boy's feelings. "He told me when we met. Break up because something didn't go along with them. Soon he would go to college. I don't know why he braked because he didn't tell me. You can ask him yourself," he said. Here Thomas got a little angry. "It's been a while since he left you. Time to live on. Maybe Siruis is your chance. At least try it," he encouraged the twin sister.

''I see'' She was sure that she don't wanted be with Siriuss but she can only try be nice and asked what him was wrong. ''Do you wanna fight with me again? I am not you, who faster move on. So, i can my love life find another person but i know you only obsed with Siriuss and not enygay you will be hate it.'' Jenna was started feel her Turkey girl emotion and she was easy got mad. Her face change and Thomas was realy feel how she was angry. '' If i find later partner, you will be nice to him?'' She asked Thomas.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Thomas said nothing rather internally he had a monologue with himself that Jenna would be able to mourn forever for one guy who ruined her whole life and wouldn't see anything around her. He didn't think he would ever be able to cross Daintree. If he was obsessed with Sirius, then his sister was obsessed with Daintree without going over. Thomas wanted to say find the beginning, then see. "Let's see how we live." he said, began to retreat slightly backwards. ''Okay, I still have to finish one homework before giving the prefect patrol. Until later, Jenna.'' Thomas refused, turned and went to the common room.

"Are you kidding me? Please grown up somtimes brother, i respect your gilfriend and i see how special but you are not trying for me to. I will talk about dad about this." Jenna was so mad of him right now. " So done with you" Jenna walked do her patroling to.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back