Hi all!

Hi everyone!

My name is Adam and I'm glad to be here at HNZ. I put off posting for awhile because I wasn't sure exactly where I could post. But enough of that.

I like reading and writing, more writing these days than anything else. I enjoy web-surfing and things like that.

I am a manager at McDonald's, and work really does consume a lot of my life since my schedule is all over the place. So when not working, or getting late at night, I like to get on the interent and relax, one reason why I joined here.

Looknig forward to meeting you all.

Hi Adam, welcome to HNZ!

I'm Abby. I have quite a few characters on here but this is my main character, all my other characters have "Abby/Chaos" in small little letters at the bottom in case you ever wanted to know. :lol:

If you have any questions feel free to PM our awesome Admins Nick (Nicolas King) or Liv (Cecily Rambolt)! :D

Pop into the OOC board to talk to us crazy HNZ-ers and join some of our OOC games or just shout out a hi in the shoutbox! We're friendly, albeit a bit crazy. :D

Looking forward to seeing you around the board! :)

Hi Adam! Where you from?

I'm Camilla, and it's glad to see a new face around these parts. Of course, we must be enemies, seeing as you are a McDonalds manager and I work at Hungry Jacks (or, ya know, Burger King to non-Aussies). :p

Hi Adam

Welcome to our wee home, here's a link to the rules, FAQ and unsorted section LINK

We have a great OOC area as well where you can come to chat or simply play.
Abby has already given you the names of our awesome admins so make sure to pm them if you have any questions.

TTFN

Linda / Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back