HeyHey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandokan Bruke

Sandokan here needs some friends. He currently resides in England in his dead mother's home with his niece when she's around. He is a trader dealing legal and illegal things around the world. It isn't the best life but it is something. Right now he is working for Caysi Finnigan as a real estate agent, it is a nice cover to relax and begin to settle down and have a real life, one that he's missed.

He is 36 years old no family are left besides the niece he raised and her twin that he doesn't know about. But he needs friends to be around him and be there like friends help him settle down into a life youknow? Thanks Guys.

Hey,
I have an Amanda Seyfreid character but she's 20 years old and an auror. I would say she my 3rd main character xD and she not British or anything. She American and half my characters all have to do with Salem (cause I ♥ Salem), so she from Salem but went to school to Scotland. I dunno what else to say except her name Maya DeNiro and she was in Ravenclaw. She can be a suggested character you don't have to necessarily pick her. But I do :wub: her cause of Amanda Seyfreid and she already made ^^

Tt4n

I'm not sure she is what I'm looking for as I prefer to have the name be Jocelyn Abbey. But I do love Amanda Seyfried so you made an good choice in picking her!

Haha thanks ^^ ♥ no worries

I have Raziel Black he is a long time Auror with conects and he is a mans mans if you still need a male friend! He is rather intimidating but he plays with others okay as long as you are no DE.

No problem on an average day off where would u be and what would you be doing?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back