Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was sit and enyoi her day. She take her notebook and started draw mountin and some tree. She was realy talanated painting and drawning and she felt good today. She was no more sad and she was happy about her life and making some new friends. Jenna was a little singing with her sweet voice and she didn't know that she was not alone her.

@Finn Madison

Finn didn't often leave the Ravenclaw tower, preferring to keep to the more familiar heights he called home. The rest of the school was so busy, filled with people he struggled to really connect with. But this year was the year Finn had been dreading since he arrived at Hogwarts. He was finally alone, the last of his siblings left at school, and that meant he had no choice but to stand on his own two feet. And part of that had to be getting better at making friends. So he had stepped away from his familiar haunts to see what the student lounge was like, looking around as he entered. His eyes were drawn to a girl drawing in the corner, curious about what she might be drawing. He approached and peered over her shoulder, a little disappointed to see it was just some nature. Finn had never seen much point in realistic painting, figuring a photograph would do just as well, but he had to admit to himself, not noticing that he was leaning too close to be polite, that it was a pretty good drawing.

Jennas drawning. Jenna was feeling that something waching her and she looked around and find the boy. She for momenting stoped a little singing. "What are you doing?" Jenna asked and she don't liked people who stalked here.

@Finn Madison

Finn didn't realise how close he had leaned until the girl noticed him, jumping slightly as he quickly pulled away. "Sorry, I just wanted to see what you were drawing." He commented, looking at her nervously.

"Well, i love always drawn nature and people somtimes. What your name"? She asked the boy and she can now him showed the last drawn and gave him to look if he wanted.

@Finn Madison

So sorry for late.

((That's okay! :) ))

Finn was relieved when the girl seemed to drop her anger, glancing at the page she held out curiously. "I'm Finn." He answered, not looking up from her drawing. "This is pretty cool." He commented, not sure what else to say about it. It was definitely a good drawing, but not his style at all. "I mostly do abstract art myself.' He said a little lamely, handing the page back carefully.

"I'm Jenna!" She smiled to Finn and slowly finished her draw. "Can you show me please and i show mine?" She hoped that he will be say yes and she see his drawn to.

Finn hesitated a little as he pulled his own art book from his bag. He mostly only showed his art to his family and his roommates, but why not take a chance? He handed it to her slowly, the book filled with bright shapes and abstract figures. "I've been doing a lot of Basquiat studies lately." He said slowly,

''Oh, wow! It's amaizing! Can you teach me?'' Jenna asked him and hoped he will be say yes and she needed some expierence if she later change her mind about Ministry of magic and Dragons. ''I can show you mine to''. Jenna opened her cute hufflepuff handbag. Book artist and then she opened her images. 1, 2.'' And this is my home New yourk,where i live.'' 3 Mayby she needed go to be artist? She looked herself and they realy was prety good. She was to hursh herself.

Finn was a little surprised when Jenna asked him to teach her, panicking for a moment. "I, um... I could try? I don't know how to teach, really..." Finn had had some art classes as a child, but having focused on teaching himself ever since, he wasn't really sure where to begin. He looked over the drawings Jenna showed him, studying them hesitantly. "These are... pretty cool." He said hesitantly, struggling to find the right words. "Realism isn't really my style, though. I could... probably teach you some stuff, but I don't like drawing things... how they are. I'm more interested in abstract work, so... if that's what you're interested in..." He shrugged, handing the drawings back awkwardly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back