Hey, You!

Proserpina Laurent

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Eessence of Dragon's Whisker
Letter said:
Hey Romaine!

Things at Hogwarts New Zealand seem quiet without the oh so destructive and sweet toothed Slytherin Prefect. I want you to know that everything here is just lonely. Like I had predicted it would be. I didn't get the chance to say thanks for taking me to the Yule ball last year. Did you know, you look like a model? I still can't figure out why your appearance is like that. I don't mean that you are attractive, or ugly, just... Um, ignore that.

I am one step closer to becoming a healer, and I love it! I think I want to be a midwife so I can help women give birth. What do you think? Oh, how have you been doing? Are you and your twin doing well? Now that you graduated, what do you plan on doing with your life? Gonna get married and have babies? I bet they would be cute! And I really hope that the owl makes to you before I drive myself nuts. The first years are just so short too! And rumor has it, I think someone is going to get expelled. I dunno who, but it is a feeling!

Um, so yeah, write be back! Attached are some cauldron cakes, since we did eat a lot last year...

Love Sincerely,
~ Proserpina Laurent

Letter said:
Proserpona
Prosperpena

Proserpina,

Wow your name is so much easier to say than it is to spell. Then I remember that you had your name at the bottom. Whoops. The school might seem quiet without me, but I don't miss it a bit. The only thing I really miss is seeing the people I got to know. But oh well, at least I get nice letters like these! Oh you're welcome, I had no idea it meant that much to girls but it makes me happy to hear that you had a nice time. I am Part-Veela, so that might be why I look like that? If you think I'm good looking though, wait till you meet my older brother Theodore. The ladies love him for some reason!

You want to watch women give birth? Well if that's what you want to do I say go for it. Personally, I think it's little gross and frightening, but that's just me. I have been pretty good. Just trying to stay out of my brother's way is proving a lot harder than I remembered it being. I'm not very good at getting things done. I have no idea what Kendra's up to besides Quidditch. There is this Quidditch player she really likes, which is kind of creepy...but whatever. She's weird anyways? Whaat expelled? Why do all the good things happen after I love?

Thanks! I ate them all in a day, no joke. Way to fatten me up!

Stay cool jellybean,
Romaine
<i>
</i>​

Letter said:
Romaine,

It was on the last letter, so that should give you some help! But I think nicknames would be better. I don't blame you for not missing it. I just wish there was something more to do around here, but sadly there is not. My letter is nice? I scribbled down words so quickly, I was sure that they did not make sense at all. Well, I think it is the...um, well, never mind. Oh you are Part-Veela! That explains a lot! I wish I was cool like that, but I am just a simple half-blood. After the things you told me about Theodore, I am not sure I want to meet him. Have any other nice siblings I can meet instead?

Not watch, help! I think a lot of guys think it is gross and frightening, but that was the way everyone was born. It is magical! But I am not sure yet. I just want to help people. I was going to be an Auror, but reading into it, it scared me too much. Is your brother being a bad person to everyone? Maybe some candy will help! Awwh, your sister has a crush, that is cute! Crushes are adorable! It hasn't happened yet, but there was another issue of that dreadful RHI. It talked really bad about the Head Girl, Aphrodite.

I don't know what other snacks you like, but I like that nickname. I want to give you one! Maybe, twizzler. Or gummy bear. What do you think?

~ Jellybean

Letter said:
Pina,

Haha, I love that you signed with jellybean! Though it did made me wish I had some jellybeans lying around to snack on! I've decided to just stick with Pina as a nickname, at least I can somewhat spell that. Being Part-Veela isn't something I like to talk about though, mostly because there are people out there that hate me for what I am. People in my own family actually. There are also a lot of people out there that misunderstand what it is like to be what I am. Too scared to meet Theodore? Well I do have my older sister Alyssa! She's a Healer, and she's really sweet. Except when she gets angry. Maybe you'd like to meet her?

Why would being an Auror scare you? My brother-in-law is an Auror and he told me that there's more paperwork involved than there is anything. Sometimes there's actions, but the streets seem to be a lot safer than they used to be. I think he's just grouchy. A lot of things haven't been going his way lately. He isn't much of a candy person either....or did you mean candy for me? My sister having a crush is creepy for some reason. I just can't imagine her being into someone, but that might just be a brother thing. That magazine is dumb. I hope Aphrodite isn't dumb enough to listen to anything mentioned.

You could call me lettuce? People call me that because of my name!
- Romaine
<i>
</i>​

To the seventh year:
Romaine,

Well, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but attached are some jellybeans. I hope your summer went well! I got to see my sister again and she was looking good. Her guy is looking good too, if that is really her guy that is. Sidney looks pretty rough. Anyway, never let people hate you for something you can't help. I don't see why people could be bothered with hating. It is taking too much energy and just horrible anyway. I would like to meet up with your sister one day! I plan on becoming a healer too! Well could you introduce us? I'd feel really weird walking up to her, claiming I know of her without proof. I don't want to be a stalker.

I dunno, with the Auror thing, it just seems scarier. I don't want to hurt anyone at all. I believe in love, not war. Even if sometimes it is necessary, I don't want to become a part of it!

So the seventh year started out kinda boring. I am in my last and final year of Hogwarts, and I kind of hate it. Not having many friends except the one I write to sounds a little lame. I just focus on school. I need some things to do. So, want to hang out next time I am out for Brightstone? I think that we could probably buy the candy shop and just eat everything in there. So, want to do that? I think it would be a lot of fun! If you want to hang out with a Hufflepuff Prefect that is!

Nah, not lettuce. Lettuce is too healthy for our lives!
~ Pina

Letter said:
Proserpina,

Thanks for the jellybeans, I ate them all. I probably shouldn't have, but I did. Next time don't send me candy. I'll just end up eating it all. What do you mean that Sidney is looking rough? Does he look like a bum, or did you mean more like rugged or something? You're using girl terms that I don't understand in the least bit. I could introduce you to my sister, but I'm not going to lie, she kind of scares me. The whole older sister and younger brother relationship is complicated. Sometimes war is necessary though. Especially to maintain love and peace.

Seventh year was boring to me too. Nothing but studying and trying to make sure that my grades didn't fail completely. In fact, I think I spent more time with books than I did with my own friends. Make sure you keep studying though, if you fall behind now the exams will murder you in your sleep or something. I don't see a reason why we couldn't hang out. As long as there isn't a rule against it or something. I don't want to be seen as a creep who hangs around the school still though. My aunt is still teaching at the school too. If she's ever around Brightstone she'd notice me in a heartbeat. So we'll need to try to avoid running into her.

Lettuce isn't too bad. Remember to eat your greens every once and awhile.
- Romaine
<i>
</i>​

Romaine,

Why not? Candy is amazing! But if you really don't want any, I won't send you any. Is there anything else I can send you instead? Well, he has this facial hair going on and his hair is kinda messed up. I think Pippa likes them looking like that. I kind of prefer them to be clean cut, but then again it might have been cause Sidney is like a brother and I bother him to shave. So, it isn't really a girl thing, as much as he just didn't know what a razor was but he didn't look like a bum either, you know what I mean? She does? I don't think war is really necessary though. Just love. Love is everything! Ah, now I want to go and love life.

That is what I am doing now, except giving you a letter and playing Quidditch. Hufflepuff lost against Gryffindor. Their seeker was so good, and ours was a first year. There was no chance. I am studying as hard as I can! I won't let them kill me! I don't think that there would be a reason against it, just making sure that you might want to. I know I might be too happy and stuff to be around. You won't be a creep if you are just meeting with me! We can avoid my Head of House pretty easily! Just got to find a place to go hang out. Have any place in mind?

I'll eat my greens. Green jelly bellys that is. Heehee.
~ Pina

</COLOR></FONT>
Letter said:
Proserpina,

My sister is a Healer, so she often yells at me about my consumption of sweets. I feel like maybe if I listen to her she won't always be as mad. I could really use some new writing supplies. My ink is about finished, and my quill is starting to look like it's been through the wash a couple of times. An occasional cupcake or two wouldn't hurt me though! My sister is the same way, she is always telling my brother in law that she likes it better when he has some scruff, so I guess it's one of those "it depends on the woman" thing. Personally, I'd never grow any sort of beard. I'd be afraid that a bird would try to make a nest with it. I hate birds.

Gryffindor has been pretty good the past coupe of years, so I'm not surprised they beat you! Don't tell Aphrodite that, it might go to her head! I bet you two would really get along! Are there any new players on your team besides the seeker? We could go to Honeydukes then go get some lunch? I forgot all the names of the restaurants in the area so unless you have any specific ideas, we can just follow our noses? I do that a lot?

What on earth is a jelly belly?!
- Romaine
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="black">

Letter said:
Romaine,

But she isn't a dentist so she should not have to worry about it. Well, maybe this could be the last letter since I need to be working on the NEWTs anyway. You should invest in some more writing things though. I am glad that you won't ever have a beard or something like that. You look better without it. But that's because I like them better clean and shaved. You hate birds?!

They were beaten by Slytherin. It was a rough game, but we got last place. Sad face. Ravenclaw beat us. I think that we won't talk that much. I don't really know, they normally change out a lot. We had a few first years for some reason. Honeydukes was amazing by the way! And you better come to my graduation! Or else!

Jelly belly, omg, I need to introduce you after I graduate.
~ Pina

Fin
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back