Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dan ♡
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
heyyy!!! i'm kaye ^_^

after about a whole year i have finally decided to get back on and see how this goes again. i left unexpectedly last time without saying anything because i wasn't really making any friends and it was also hard to juggle this commitment around with work and the sorts but i should be back for good now.

i'm looking forward to meeting you all and improving my roleplaying skills on this lovely website :wub:

Hi, Kaye! :hug: Welcome back!

Real life always comes first, but I'm really glad you decided to join us again. Don't be afraid to send people a few PM's! For the longest time, I was too afraid of everyone to ask if they wanted to RP :doh: but then I realised how friendly everyone is, and now I've made some amazing friends!

I shall shoot you a PM now, and so end this post here, but I can't wait to see you around! :hug:
Claire

Hi Kaye!

Welcome back to HNZ. :D For me, I've found the best way to get to chatting with people is to start an open RP and/or post a plot development request. I'm sure you'll get tons of replies and get to know people from there. :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Cyndi

G'day Kaye!
Glad to see that you've come back - WELCOME! ^_^
I agree with Clairey and Cyndi, PMing, and starting open rps or posting plot developments - hey, even joining open rps yourself, or PMing people about their rps if you see a little 'PM to join', because you never know, maybe there's room for someone else!
Or even just pop into Shouty - you might get a few bored people rolling around, and decide to have a fun, random rp with whatever characters are at your disposal. That's always a fun way to meet people! If you ever want to just have a chat, you can always PM me! I love chatting. :)

Hope to see you around, maybe even pop into Spam to say hello. You never know what kind of whackos wonderful people you might find. :r :wub:
See ya!

Samual Kaster said:
G'day Kaye!
Glad to see that you've come back - WELCOME! ^_^
I agree with Clairey and Cyndi, PMing, and starting open rps or posting plot developments - hey, even joining open rps yourself, or PMing people about their rps if you see a little 'PM to join', because you never know, maybe there's room for someone else!
Or even just pop into Shouty - you might get a few bored people rolling around, and decide to have a fun, random rp with whatever characters are at your disposal. That's always a fun way to meet people! If you ever want to just have a chat, you can always PM me! I love chatting. :)

Hope to see you around, maybe even pop into Spam to say hello. You never know what kind of whackos wonderful people you might find. :r :wub:
See ya!
thanks for the welcome :D . i will definitely consider chatting with you or talking in the shoutbox if i ever get bored. everyone seems really nice on here so i'm sure they'll talk with me. making friends shouldn't be that hard i guess ^_^

once again, thank you a lot and i look forward to talking with you all in the future :wub:

Hey!

I'm Teigan, nice to meet you! Like the others said, pming is always a great way of getting things done. I always used to pm people! Though not so much anymore as I have other ways of bombarding them ;) I personally loves having pms in my inbox so feel free to shoot me one should you ever wanna rp or talk. I have plenty of characters and I'm sure I could find at least one to rp with you! It's great to see that you're back! You're going to love it around here I am sure! Welcome to HNZ!

:hug:

Hello there Kaye!

Welcome back to HNZ! It's always nice to have people come back!
I hope to RP with you at some point, I'll have some kids sorted at the same time as her! Don't hesitate to PM with anything, questions, concerns, for random chat.

:hug: welcome back!
Emzies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back