hey, i don't like you.

Karah Love

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 16 Inch Sturdy Rowan Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Karah Green was officially annoyed. As if it wasn't bad enough that she had to go to class to actually learn rather than socialize, there was some know-it-all sitting right in front of her and blocking her sight from the board. She had heard that potions would be a cinch but with this oaf sitting in front of her how could it be? But the class had finished and as politely as her annoyance could let her, Karah asked the Professor for the notes from that class as she hadn't been able to see the board which they had understood but that did not make it any less acceptable.

A load groan erupted from Karah's lips as she dropped her books down at the seat beside her and took a seat at the Gryffindor table across from a blonde boy she didn't know, nor did she care to know. What Karah did notice was that he had been at sorting with her and was wearing a green and silver tie, both of which indicated that he was a first year Slytherin who had been in her first potions class with her and had probably seen that know-it-all jerk that sat in front of her. "Hey," she said, nodding her head lazily as a form of greeting before she grabbed herself a glass of Pumpkin juice and looking back at the boy. Her olive eyes inspected his face, taking in the details so she could remember his face should this not go well as most of her meetings likely wouldn't due to her attitude problem. "How'd you like that potions class?" she asked as she pushed back a strand of red hair behind her ear.

[OOC: sorry that wasn't very good.]

Ezra Shaffer straightened his tie on his school uniform as he was leaving the potions classroom. He thought that he looked good in the uniform. The green looked good on him if he did say so. Potions had been awesome. He had answered a lot of questions and gotten them all right. He was feeling rather pleased with himself as he made his way back to the great hall.

Ezra was talking to the Gryffindor boy that had sat beside him durning the lesson. The blonde boy was laughing as he sat down with the Gryffindor at their table, rather than continuing on to the Slytherin table. They were chatting casually when a redheaded girl sat down in front of him. He glanced over at her with his icy blue eyes when she said hey to him. A smirk spread across his lips. "Hey." he said back to her. "It was pretty awesome wasn't it? I really enjoyed it. There's so much you can do with potions." he told her with the smirk still on his face. "What did you think?" he asked.

Karah arched an eyebrow at the Slytherin boy, maybe he was a Ravenclaw in Slytherin's robes, either way she answered truthfully, "There was some annoying Slytherin sitting in front of me who made it impossible for me to see. I mean, if you see a short person is sitting in a space and you're tall why would you go to sit in front of them, it's so rude! Plus, he just seemed like a big jerk. He was sitting so straight, I swear there must have been a wand sticking up on his seat or something." Getting out a huff, Karah shrugged and said, "Oh I'm Karah Green by the way."

Karah didn't find herself annoyed with this Slytherin boy yet so she had figured it wasn't a bad idea to introduce herself to him because she found that it was strange to have full conversations with people before finding out their names. Taking a sip of the orange drink, Karah dropped her other hand on the wooden table and slowly began to drum her fingers on the table into a slow rhythm that constantly got faster but was still as gentle. Doing this was one of Karah's many quirks and she rarely noticed that she was doing it anymore so once she put her drink back down she continued it.

Ezra's blue eyes widened slightly as he heard this girl rant about some Slytherin boy that was blocking her view. She was tiny but why would you sit in the back if you were so short? He held his tongue for now, choosing not to annoy her anymore than she was. She seemed to be a bit...demanding? He wasn't sure if that was the right word. There was just something about the way she spoke. Ezra flashed her a cocky grin as she introduced herself. "Well Karah, its a pleasure to meet you." he told her. "I'm Ezra Shaffer." he introduced himself with confidence.

Ezra grew a little irritated by her as she banged her hands on the table. Sure, it wasn't that loud but it was just another noise in the great hall. He smirked at her, deciding to bring her attention to the noise she was creating out of habit. "Why are you knocking on the table? It's not a door." he said, letting a bit of sarcasm seep into his voice.

Karah nodded in agreement with the boy as he said it was a pleasure, she wasn't a hundred percent certain that it was yet so she didn't say anything but smiled as he introduced himself as Ezra Shaffer. Part of her thought it would have been funny if his last name was Red because her surname was Green but she was in the red house, but of course that didn't happen, but still it would have amused her.

Karah's cheeks flushed as Ezra motioned to her habit and she apologized, "Oh, sorry," although she really wasn't she just said it anyway. "It's a huge habit of mine," Karah excused herself and shrugged her shoulders with ease because she truthfully didn't care and she continued on with padding on the table with a cheeky grin on her pink lips. "Hey where do you sit in potions so we can sit by each other?" she asked, thinking that they had gotten along well enough plus she was already looking for a new place to sit so she could be away from that jerk.

Ezra smirked as Karah blushed, thinking she was embarassed by this habit as she called it. However, as soon as she called it a habit, she went back to rapping on the table. He was mystified by this girl but pleased that she seemed not to care what other people thought about her. She continued with a question about where he sat. "Far right, front row." he said with a grin. He didn't want to miss any part of his magical training so he sat in the front row in all his classes. "You mind sitting in the front row?" he asked her.

Karah's eyebrow rose. She had been sitting directly behind Ezra that meant she had just ranted about him to him. Oh how embarrassing! But she had also not forgotten that he was the one that had directly sat in the front when that was typically reserved for the shorter people. "Do you mind not being such a jerk? The front row is for shorter people and you should have sat near the back. Ugh, go to your own table you dumb serpent, I don't want you here and neither do the rest of us." In no way was Karah afraid of hurting peoples feelings and right now that was her goal so she glared icily at Ezra Shaffer yet her anger seemed to still radiate beauty due to her uncontrollable charm.

Ezra rolled his eyes at this red headed girl. She was being absolutely ridiculous. It wasn't his problems she was challeneged in the growth department. "I don't really see how that's my problem." he told her bluntly. "The front row is for people who actually care about their classes. I didn't hear anyone say it was only for midgets." he sneered at Karah. He had no intention of moving in the classroom or at the table. He went back to ignore Karah and her outburst. Ezra turned back to the boy he was previously talking to.

Karah instantly became enraged at Ezra for calling her a midget. Her height was a sensitive subject because it was the one thing that she hated about her appearance. Her anger was something that she had a hard time controlling so she picked up her plate and left, knowing if she got too angry that she would turn into an ugly bird and that was the last thing that she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back