OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11½' Holly Wood Core of Augurey Tail Feather
Joshua appeared on the spot, arriving by apparition. The man who normally travels by the floo network and occasionally a flying car he borrows from his friend Ignacio back in Mexico, dusted one of his knee as he rose steadily now on his feet. It took a few times but he managed to come as close as possible to where his tia lived and near the Daily Prophet's office he worked at. A halfway point to be exact, which is closer than he's ever been since his last visit. The former Ravenclaw ran his hand smoothly through his hair, contemplating to go visit his tia or the post. Honestly, there was someone else on his mind that he would like to check in besides those two choices. Joshua casually watched the many faces rushing by him, he stepped back occasionally to get out of someone's way. The Harbour was no different than Mexico City. Only in Mexico City someone was always strumming a guitar, and wherever you turn there was a food cart selling delicious food. He bets if Jenna were in Mexico City she would be out and about in her own ways, at least that's what he likes to think. Here in Harbour, well, not a site of her was spotted anywhere.

Before leaving for London for his Auror training, Baron decided to drop by the Obsidian Harbour for the last time. He had heard of The Harbour and decided to check it out. After asking for directions, he started his way. There were already people rushing about and the Slytherin took to the side so as not to block people. He wondered if he would see familiar faces around the area not that he expected it. After all, he was not that popular and sociable when he was in school.

A witch casually inquired a cigarette from Joshua, he shook his head and told the older woman that he didn't smoke. That earned him a scoff, and the witch rushing past him. Joshua muttered a quick apology and was apologizing again when he almost walk into another person. "Oh, sorry! Sorry, terribly sorry," the man gather his footing. "Didn't mean to -, oh hey. Baron," Joshua made eye contact with the other as he fixed himself up. "Baron, Jenna's Baron, right? Or, was? I don't know, she never tells me much these days."

Baron figured he should get a coffee somewhere and probably some doughnuts to take with him on his travel. Looking around while walking, he spotted a coffee shop close by. Just as he was making his way towards it, a man suddenly bumped into him causing him to halt abruptly to regain his balance. "No worries. No harm, foul.", he replied as he was trying to get a good look at whoever it was. The moment eye contact was made, it was like looking into his favorite pair of eyes. The only difference was the voice belonged to a man. "Joshua, right?", he asked, nodding to the man's answer. "Is. Unless she told you otherwise.", his brows furrowed. As far as he could remember, Jenna adored her brother which made the former Slytherin wonder why his girlfriend did not tell him much anymore.

Joshua eyes shot out, a little alarmed that he may have said something wrong. "No, no, no," Joshua gestures with his hands. "She hasn't, she hasn't said anything to me actually," Joshua informs him. "And it's not her fault, to be quite honest. I move around a lot when I'm traveling. When I'm looking for a lead to a story I just go where it takes me," Joshua explained. So, in fairness it's not her fault. Maybe a little of both, Joshua couldn't make up his mind. "Is she okay? What's she doing? Is she living with you?"

Baron could not help but chuckle at Joshua's alarm. "Hey, no harm done. Jenna and I are tight.", he assured his girlfriend's brother. He could not remove the strange feeling that there was a reason behind man's assumption. He shifted from one foot to the other as he listened to the man. What caught his attention was his question. He frowned at this, concerned. He gestured to the nearest coffee shop. "Wanna grab a coffee? My treat." He guessed it would be a long talk.

Joshua turned away from Baron to see if he could catch a glimpse of his younger sibling, a brunette walking may looked like her from behind but he could tell that it wasn't Jenna. She was dressed up in Jenna's taste in clothes, and he couldn't hear her nearby. Jenna wasn't in the Harbour today, that much he knows about his sister. "Sure," Jousha agreed to the offered. "I'll take a strong cup of Colombian coffee, it'll help me keep me awake and focused." Joshua had a written assignment due next week, and getting back adjusted to New Zealand's time zone can be a little difficult for him for the next few days. Coffee usually helps him.

Baron watched as Joshua looked around once more as if looking for someone. Once Joshua turned to face him again, the Slytherin smiled. He gestured in the direction of the coffee shop. "Columbian too, huh?" He had learned to drink the beverage the moment he graduated school and went back home. They have entered the shop and he made his way to the counter and placed an order for two cups. His mind was full of questions, especially concerning a certain brunette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back