Here's Claire-Ey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Aurelious

OOC First Name
Cole
nfdsjngvkjdfska.png

So, i want to plan out most if not all of her future as soon as possible, s I figured talking to all of you lovely people would be an amazing start! so first, let's talk about Claire's personality (and history), because she has quiet the personality.

Claire is just a genuinely sweet, and kind girl. She is a pacifist and has been raised that way from day one. She has been raised to treat people the way that she wants to be treated, which may not work out so well once she is in a school with so many other students. in a lot of ways, her kindness may get her in trouble, since Claire is what psychologists would call an Altruist. Altruism is the general concern for others. Though this may not seem like a bad thing, this could lead to her not taking care of herself, because she is taking care of so many others. She tends to put others before herself to an extreme, but she does not yet see the repercussions of this. Claire is always a smiling child, she can always find something that is bright in the world. Living on the farm, she has also learned to love all animals. Horses are her favorite, and she fulfills the southern-western, farmers daughter stereotype. She isn't always the brightest child, but she really is a sweet person.

Claire was born in Georgia, in a very small town called Crawfordville. She is very hometown-oriented, and is proud of where she comes from. She was home schooled as a child, and has been taught nothing about people her are mean or anything of the like. As it stands right now becoming a cold person is her biggest fear. Though animals and insects don't frighten Claire, she is afraid of the dark something fierce. She doesn't know what it is about the dark, but she has always slept with a night light, and probably always will. She hates going out at night, and hopes that she can bring a light with her to school. She is also easily startled by loud noises, and isn't a huge fan of trains. She doesn't like that they have the bright lights and make really loud noises So, that's a little bit about her. Now, onto what we need!

Friends: Claire will try and make friends with anyone, old or young. She has just the sweetest personality, and is very kind. She can be a doormat, but if you get to know her, i'm sure you'd love her. Her friends would have to be nice like her in some aspects, i'll admit that Claire is sickeningly sweet at this point, but i promise that she'll get a little more bitter =P. er friends can be male, female, and from any house as long as they are kind.

Frenimies: These would most likely be the people who take advantage of Claire's kindness. These would be people who want something from her. Maybe they're using her to get to her friends, or are just one of those people who want to hang out with someone who will hardly disagree on anything.

Bully: This could include people who she stands up to at all (which wont happen for a while) or people who bully her blatantly. Don't get me wrong, just because they're mean, doesn't mean she's not nice. She will follow the rules of kill them with kindness. But, there will be that one bully, who i have big plans for in her fourth year. If you have someone who can be obscenely mean to her until her fourth year when she finally gains courage, PM me, or just let me know here.

Love interest: This would most likely be filled with someone who was her friend when she was young. i'm not planning on her finally getting to be with someone until she is 15 or 16. I want her to be mature and a little less naive when she finally does get someone. I am still not sure on if she is going to sleep with someone before she's 18 or not, or even if before she is married. if I can plan the drama out enough with someone, then I will definitely think about it. i do know how i want her first kiss to go. i want it to be with someone who has been manipulating her, and once he realizes that she's not what he wants, he'll leave. So basically, he has to ignore her right after the kiss.

Final: I really want her final to be picked out soon. i want it to be someone who will teach her how to have a spine, and be very quiet. I want him to be a book worm. If he's older than her, they can be friends until graduation, and they probably wont be more than friends for a little while, at least until she graduates.

If you have any ideas, or plans, or anything, either PM me or post here! i can't wait to see waht you wonderufl people have!

LemonCookieswithIcing.jpg

PS: Here's her Character Developement![/font]​

If i am correct in assuming that she will be starting HNZ next year then I have an offer. I have Tara Sitara. she is currently a fifth year hufflepuff, (will be sixth year next year) and is pretty nice she can be a friend and sort of mentor to Clare.
she is also really nice and overly kind, she agreed to break off her engagement so that the boy could be with another girl (hough to be honest the engagement wasn't something she particularly wanted at least not to begin with she only agreed to it only to help her family. she is also a vegetarian and can often be found in the grounds, though she is starting to spend more time in the kitchens too practising and perfecting making curries this year as she has had a think about her future and has decided that maybe working in a cafe/diner/somewhere else that sells food will be the best thing for her and indian food is the food that has been drilled into her from when she was little and used to help her mother make dinner.
(for more information there is a link to her profile in the siggie)

*gives Cookie*
You deserve that cookie. I think she would be perfect for a mentor, especially since Claire will most likely be a 'puff. Maybe they could be close friends? Claire is also vegetarian, i think that's what i decided anyways. I figured that it went with her personality. Most of these threads with obviously wait until school starts haha. SO, I'll PM you once she's sorted, and we'll discover more there!

So we spoke about this briefly in PM, and I liked the idea, so I decided that I'd post here. (I'm not posting just for the cookies. :r ) anyway, so here goes:

Jeremiah Raven

So Jeremiah and Claire are about as different as Yin and Yang, and I like that. I think as soon as they met, they'd be able to tell that they were worlds apart and this would probably cause an awkwardness that would probably grow as they spent more time with each other, because, let's face it, they'd probably never see eye-to-eye on many things.

Miah is a First year Gryffindor, though if they met in the school, then he'd be in Second year. He's a pure-blood, and is from the coast of Italy. Miah has had a little bit of a lonely life, since he never really had interest in talking to people when he was younger. But now that he's been at Hogwarts for a fair bit, and has met a few people, some of which he'd describe as strange, he is a little more willing to talk to people. Jeremiah can sometimes look into things a little too much, and tends to confuse people when he rambles, and I think he'd get a little frustrated at Claire, because she's so opposite to him. Jeremiah grew up off the coast of Italy, and was given everything he would ever want on a silver platter, except fun and friends, so Claire's small town pride would confuse him, and her overly nice nature would cause him to wonder why she's like that.

I think he'd observe her, more than try to befriend her. They wouldn't be enemies (because Claire doesn't seem like a girl that would hate someone, and Miah is not a bully) but it would take time for Jeremiah to see her as useful and not just s trange little girl with a funny accent. If they became friends, they'd probably have very different opinions and thoughts, but would just ignore them and eventually agree on something. He'd also probably tell her to stop being so sickeningly sweet, because that would knock him off balance a lot. xD

So yeah. Tell me what you think. ^_^
Can I have a cookie now? :r

you totally did this for the cookie! Ha! You got one, now be happy. So, i like this idea. i agree that they'd see differently, but they might agree on one thing. Neither eat meat. He's taken his a lot farther than she has, being vegan and all, but it could be a common ground.

i think that they could be great friends in a way, but not be friends hardly at all. i also think maybe he'd stop taking her sweetness and blow up on a bad day? Tell her she's too sweet?

Did not. :r

That's probably one of the only things they can agree on. xD Well that was easy. Anyway, I can definately see Miah just having a horrible day and then telling her to keep her sweetness to herself. He's most rulled by his emotions, so on a bad day he can be particularly grumpy and irritated.

Anyway, if you want them to meet once Claire is sorted, I have an idea on how they can meet, starting on the right foot, because we don't want them confusing/annoying each other as soon as the meet, otherwise Miah will probably see her purely as an annoyance. ;)

Oooh! You should PM me the wonderful details of how you think they should meet to start off on the right foot! i would love to know!

* takes cookie* thank you.
I think you are right about her being a puff. I cant see her being in any other house.
that sounds like a plan shoot me a PM once you are sorted and we can work things out then.

So, I've been thinking this over,

But, what about something between Wes and Claire.
Wes is quite different from Claire, he has little regard for others, and doesn't try that hard to be liked. He cares about himself first, and others second. He is very laid back guy. Where he would be the polar opposite to Claire is When she forgets to take care of herself at times, he would never. I can imagine the two having the sort of friendship where they can enjoy each others company, but I think Wes would find Claire's niceness, and sweetness a little annoying, and unusual it would never bother him, but he'd be sure to not see her too often, and for short periods of time.
But, as they grew up, they could grow closer. He could see how Claire's niceness doesn't always mean she takes care of herself. He could start to get annoyed at it, like he's finally found a reason to stress or worry, and its about her. He would hate feeling like that which could in turn drive them apart, but Being Wes he'd never say anything about it. Instead he'd let it bottle up. * Insert Some drama here*.
Anyway, I'm just throwing out an idea I had, and are keen on suggestions if you're interested. If it doesn't suit, I think they could still be all right friends.

Tell me what you think!

Heyy there ^_^

I have two people for you,one is Amelia Jane she will be a second year Slytherin when Claire enters.She isn't your average Slytherin,she doesn't fit in with them and she doesn't have much friends.She is very protective and most of the time friendly.She loves to laugh and make people laugh she is sometimes reckless any more info is in her bio :)

Second person is Kate Moon,she is a fifth year Hufflepuff who will be a sixth year next year.She is really sweet and kind.She loves to give advice and even though she is not the best this year she should be better next year and much more herself :r She could be a friend or like Tara a sort of mentor?I don't mind!

Johanna

Ooh! I :wubs: replies!!

Emzies: :hug: :emzies: I think that may be a totally brilliant idea! i think Claire would get slightly stressed by the fact that he seems self centered. She would probably, without being too pushy, try and get him to care about others a little more. I don't know how well that would work out, but she would still try. I can see them growing a little closer, because Claire will grow a small backbone later. I am thinking that all at once the people who are getting annoyed with her, will get annoyed with her. That way the drama can blow up in her face all at once, and she'll have a reason to strengthen up. I'm actually thinking that she'll overdo it for about a week and then feel awful about it, because she doesn't know where a happy medium is. Maybe Wes could help her with that? The happy medium thing, that it.

Johanna: :hug: (Still awaiting a smile ;) ) I think that Amelia might come in handy once claire starts getting bullied (i'm assuming it will be by a slytherin). if Amelia does become protective of sweet, little Claire, then maybe she could defend her. Also, Kate would work as a mentor as well, and she could teach her different things than Tara. Like they could give two different lessons to her and teach her a little more each day?

Thanks for the replies! Just let me know what you think!

Claire Adkins said:
Ooh! I :wubs: replies!!

Emzies: :hug: :emzies: I think that may be a totally brilliant idea! i think Claire would get slightly stressed by the fact that he seems self centered. She would probably, without being too pushy, try and get him to care about others a little more. I don't know how well that would work out, but she would still try. I can see them growing a little closer, because Claire will grow a small backbone later. I am thinking that all at once the people who are getting annoyed with her, will get annoyed with her. That way the drama can blow up in her face all at once, and she'll have a reason to strengthen up. I'm actually thinking that she'll overdo it for about a week and then feel awful about it, because she doesn't know where a happy medium is. Maybe Wes could help her with that? The happy medium thing, that it.
That sounds good! I think the way that the two act could make them good friends, but later when he like everyone else could just lose it with her. Prehaps, because Wes is so laid back, she doesn't think he'd ever be one of the people to get annoyed with it. Which drives their friendship even further apart.
Not becoming enemies, but just not being good friends anymore.
But, yeah I like it! We can get something started once they've been sorted.

That sounds great,that's the sort of thing Amelia would do. Also Kate would be great for advice and things so that should work good too ^_^
We will get them all started once Claire is sorted :)

I'm not sure how things would go between Claire and Psyche, but we could try tossing them together. Psyche wouldn't use Claire. It's more likely that she'd feel very awkward around her and that she'd see Claire as some kind of alien, since Claire seems like she's very much a bubbles-and-sunshine kind of person, whereas Psyche found and buried her parents' dead bodies alone when she was 7 and has been taking care of herself ever since. She might be able to help Claire look after her own interests a bit better and consider what it is she really wants, independent of others. Psyche's likely to be protective in a secretive kind of way, exacting revenge behind the scenes, or something, possibly hiding these actions from Claire, who may or may not like her methods.

She doesn't yet know about her protective impulses (hence why they're likely to manifest in a rather negative way) because she's not used to having friends, but I would expect someone loving and innocent like Claire to bring out that side of her, the side with the potential to be a very good friend, though she still has a lot to learn about people.

***I should add that based on how she's coming out in RPs, she's a bit meaner than I'd intended, but it's more like a default method of interacting, rather than her deepest nature. So she might ride the frienemy line if they end up interacting.

Whoops, it totally posted without me being aware of it! Anyways. I think that it could go either way with Psyche. The protectiveness and caring side of her would go perfectly with Claire, because Claire feels the same way about everyone, even if she has be treated badly by them. i think, however, the mysterious side might bother Claire a little inwardly. Claire is a person who likes to know a lot about a lot of people, you know? She likes to be informed. I think maybe after sorting we can have a test roleplay, and see how things go, and then decide from there on their relationship; what do you think?

lol It looked like a placeholder post. ;)

It sounds like a plan. Psyche's hesitation to open up to Claire would be that her extreme people-person persona might make her seem...not untrustworthy, but like she might accidentally tell other people the things that Psyche might confide in her. I'm definitely up for putting them together and seeing what happens after Sorting.

Awesome, I'll PM you afterwards and we'll get things "sorted" out!
Oh i'm so punny! xD

Claire sounds like Delancey's kind of person, like a natural fit. Delancey's also an American Muggle Born and just came to New Zealand a few months ago. She adores horses and loves to ride them at every opportunity. She's energetic, competitive, and friendly, but she believes in fighting for what's right, even if someone has to get hurt, so she's not exactly a pacifist. But violence is not her first resort. She's usually more verbal, sarcastic or joke-it-off, first. She's pretty free-spirited, so she'd like that Claire would probably have a lot of friends and wouldn't be clinging to her. She'd probably try to make Claire her partner in crime sometimes, as she's likely to get into some hijinks kind of trouble at HNZ, or maybe use Claire as an alibi. I think they'd have fun together!

Here's Delancey's CD.

i think that Theo could be a best friend :r

The fact that she likes horses would be icing on the cake of friendship, because they'd be able to hang out and ride at her house (Her parents are going to have the animals shipped over near the end of her first year). i think that after a few times of talking, and hanging out, Theo may be able to get Claire to do thing she normally wouldn't; only because Claire wants to make her happy. i also think Claire would only call her Theo (assuming she knew that was her first name at introductions) because it would be easier for her to say. So maybe that could be a slight pet peeve or something of the like. I also believe that Claire would lie for her friend, even though she hates lying. She hates making people upset more, so an alibi she may be!

I'm like Delancey a lit already :shifty:

I like it! I think Claire would hear her full name in the Sorting, so with the name thing it could be what Claire calls her from the start and could become something like, "Claire is the only one who gets to call me that." Other people thinking they can get away with it would likely cause Delancey to react irritably, since 'Theo' means "god" and it tends to make her feel like she's being put up on a pedestal and that comes with tons of responsibility and expectations, which is hard for her because she's kind of a Peter Pan at heart.

She'd absolutely love to ride horses with Claire and would be in heaven having easy access to them. Though she does think that animals were born to be free and wild (she over-identifies there...a LOT) so she might be a little touchy about Claire owning them, though I think that would matter less and less when she sees how much Claire loves and takes care of them and of course because she gets to ride them. One of Delancey's favorite hobbies (which I need to go add to her CD) is trying to ride wild horses bareback and she'd probably try to get Claire to do it with her. I'm pretty sure a wild horse would be Delancey's patronus and animagus if she ever does either, if that tells you about her personality.

She wouldn't want Claire to be untrue to herself (the lying thing), but that would battle with the rush she gets in wriggling out of trouble by the skin of her teeth. She's a slight adrenaline junkie, in its many forms, and has some pride issues that go along with that. She'll be learning that she's not invincible. :r If she pulls Claire into her antics, she might also learn this lesson through seeing Claire get hurt (detention, a broken arm, or worse) because it'd hurt her to know she was responsible for hurting a friend.

lol Yeah, the two of them seem like they'd be perfect together. I knew as soon as I read what you wrote about Claire!

i think that Theo might be what her parents call a 'bad influence' because of that. And it may make it harder for them to hang out outside of school. Because, Claire was injured when she was younger by a slightly untamed horse. Maybe that could help develop Theo's character too as the characters mature and grow older. What do you think? I think another horse injury could be arranged :r

In later years i'm debating on having her parents get divorced and her mom leaving the picture. Maybe then Delancey could help her get through it? Maybe help her get into some trouble to get her mind off of it?

I think it's a distinct possibility. But if Claire's resistance is fear-based, Delancey's likely to smell it and to want her to overcome it. Overcoming her own fear is how she earned her freedom, so she'd want other people to not be limited by that (though now she has a fear of restriction she's nowhere near ready to address or even admit to). I'm thinking even Delancey's appearance might be off-putting to Claire's parents, since they sound more traditional and over-protective. Hopefully they'd eventually recognize that her tendency to get into trouble also means she's really good at dealing with trouble when it finds her or her friends. I do think Claire would calm her down, over time at least. She'd be a good stabilizing influence. Her grandma's great, but she's pretty unconventional and artistic, and encourages Delancey's freedom-seeking ways. So Claire's parents might even be an important part of her growth, even if it's just seeing that Claire has more because of them, not less.

Oh she'd definitely enjoy getting Claire's mind off of it. Are you planning for Claire to be reckless on her own, because of that, or just very open to influence?

Okay so here is a new character I just made(out of the blue) her name is Rose Bellard. I randomly in the spur of the moment kinda thing made her and as I was thinking about her past and personality and stuff I[m really starting to like her.so I'm sorry for the lack of developent but I have the basics and I'm working on a bio or cd in a few minutes. So anyways this is Rose Bellard.She is from Nantes France.She hasn't had a very happy life as her mother died giving birth to her and she supposedly looks exactly like her which means her father tries to avoid her all the time.She has basically grown up by herself which means she is independent and protective.She loves to explore and is a great adventurer.She is very loving and strong.She stands up for what's right and she will protect those weaker then herself.She is easy to get a long with and easy to make friends with.She is intelligent but is rather lazy when it comes to studying.So she could be a friend to Claire,I think they would get on and Rose would definitely stand up for her.So what do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back