OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Cherry Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Honestly, despite having Jenna for a friend, Corey could honestly say that he did not know where the girl would run off to from time to time. And well, now that he had a delivery for her, he would admit to having a bit of a problem with locating his fellow Hufflepuff. The first floor corridor, near the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom was one of the few choices he had before he would randomly choose some point in the castle to search for her. He really hoped that Jenna was nearby. He had more deliveries to make after all.

After lunch, Jenna decided to walk downstairs and held her favorite dry book, where she read a book sometimes because she was too good to go out. the day had been clean, nice and here she was noticing Corey. "Hey Corey! I wanted to ask you about ball , do you want to go with me?" She didn't know why Corey was here, but decided to take the risk and ask about the next dance. Somtimes Corey was dificuld to find him, but this time was a little chance and talk to him but now she hoped Corey said yes.

Corey smiled when he finally came across his friend. "Jenna!" he called as he jogged up to her. "Finally! I've been looking all over for you!" he exclaimed just as the girl began to tell him about a ball. Another one huh. He had to hold back a sigh considering that he had to wonder if he had clothes appropriate for one more. "I could go with you, I just need to find something to wear," he said with a small grin. "Speaking of Valentines! I have a delivery for you," he said as he looked through the roses that he was bringing around for the one he should be handing to Jenna.

'' I was looking you too. '' Jenna thoughtfully said to her friend, but didn't realize she was looking for Corey. Hufflepuff girl was happy to hear that, Corey would be going with Jenna at the ball. That was to her a realy relief and she was smiling to Corey. ''I'm glad to hear that. I was voried you say no!'' The girl expressed her concern to Corey and then she listened to what he had to say. ''Realy?'' She was didn't wait to another rose but she was right now a little bit surprise.

Corey frowned a little at the admission of his friend’s worry. “Why would I say no? We’re friends aren’t we?” he said with a small shrug. He didn’t really get the importance of attending balls with someone at the age of eleven really. But if it made his friend happy, he wouldn’t mind attending. “And yep! Beautiful rose for my lovely friend coming right up!” he said rather enthusiastically as he presented the yellow rose.
I love being friends with you!!!
-Nicole

''Of, course, we are friends!'' Jenna smiled at Corey and she was extremely grateful that he was her friend. He was indeed one of the sweetest Hufflepuff boys she knew. The girl picked up a yellow rose and smelled it. The smell was nice and then looked at the note. Jenna smiled and was delighted that she had met a girlfriend like Nicola and hoped that her surprise would like to her.''Thanky, Corey! You are so sweat! How are you doing with roses?'' Jenna asked the boy with a smile and she was so happy right now.

Corey’s smile grew wider as Jenna asked about the roses. “It’s actually pretty fun!” he exclaimed. He had been kind of hesitant at first at delivering roses, bit eventually decided that this was way too fun to pass up. And now, he was just happy that he joined in. “I think I’ll be doing this again next year.

Jenna was glad hear Corey words about giving roses. She was agree with him and that was realy fan and she was thinking the same thing doing next year to. ''I'm glad to hear that. I think, i will be to doing next year. See people happy, that warm my heart.'' Jusantrea girl smiled to Corey and then she don't wanna longer disturb Corey of his job. ''Then, i see you later dance?'' She wanted say Corey have nice day and then going find a place a good reading.

Corey thought it would be nice that Jenna would be signing up to deliver roses next year. Personally, he thought it was loads of fun so he would not be discouraging people from it anytime soon. "That's great! Speaking of delivery, I need to get going to finish mine," he said gesturing to the basket of roses he still held. "Yep, I'll see you at the dance," he said as he made to leave, waving as he did so.

''Have a good day to you!'' Jenna wished Corey all the best and she was happy to be friends of him. She smiled to him and she looked again to Rose and smell it. Jenna was happy today, becouse she have two roses of best friend Nicol and Daintree. Later she take a rose in Hufflepuff coomon room and take to vater and then later she started reading a good bok and she wanted so much hoped time go fast to the dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back