Here's a Flower, Kid

Jean Snow

Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Having made an attempt to pronounce the name several times, Jean had simply held out the paper with the person's name and asked a Hufflepuff entering the common room to find that person. He certainly didn't know who it was, so he hoped for better luck trying this out. His bucket held less and less flowers. At this rate, he'd be done in no time.

Having been approached by an older Hufflepuff student while sat with his friends, He nervously walked out the common room to find out what the head boy wanted with him. The elder student had only said "Hey, Marzen, Head Boy's looking for you." there was no explanation and he racked his brain to try and figure out what he could have done wrong in the past few days but nothing sprung to mind.

Stepping out of the common room he smiled shakily at the older boy as he approached. "Heard you w-wanted to see me?" he asked, only now just noticing the bucket of flowers. Realization hit him and he beamed, partly at his own worrisome self, and partly that one of his friends had thought to send him a valentine flower.

Jean was leaning against the wall, one foot bracing against the wall, as he waited for this Marzen to show up. It didn't take long before a young boy was before him. The Head Boy took him in, amused at the nervousness he detected for a moment before the boy seemed to realize why he was there. "Why so nervous? Have you been up to something?" Without waiting for a reply, he reached for the yellow rose and note. "This is for you" he stated, his French accent heavy on the words.
Dear Marzipan,

I know how much both you and I love them, so here's a flower for being my friend.

Love Ellie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back