Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Thaddeus walked towards the Gryffindor table when he made his way down to the Great Hall. He didn't know where he could find Octavian so began at the first place that popped up in his mind, probably because this was closer to him than the common room was. ''Octavian?'' the second year called out, ''Is Octavian Vetrov here?'' he looked at the Gryffindor's, hoping that one of them would be Octavian because he wasn't looking forward to walking to the common room again.

Octavian appeared to be popular that day as roses circulated around the school. He had already got two yellow roses and he was yet to leave the Great hall. The crowd was starting to die down when another boy approached him asking for him. "Octavian here, don't tell me I've got another rose?" He asked wondering what colour he would pull out from his bunch.

Thaddeus laughed at Octavian's comment and nodded his head. ''You do.'' he said as he approached the older Gryffindor, and grabbed a pink rose out of the bucket, ''Looks like there is someone that likes you, mister.'' Thaddeus winked and held out the rose for Octavian to take it.

He waited for a moment so that he boy had enough time to read the note and asked, ''Do you know from whom you got the rose?''

Dear Octavian,

When I'm with you I feel like royalty. ¢¾

Sincerely,
Your Cinderella

Octavian took a breath when the boy produced a pink rose from his bunch and handed it to him. He gently placed the rose on the table and took the note and read it over. Octavian couldn't help but smile as he read it, he knew who it was from but the sign off only confirmed his suspicion. "Yeah, I know who its from, it's from Cinderella," He grinned at the boy.

Agrippina tracked down her brother and glared at the pink rose he had in his hand. It certainly wasn't from her. She knew who it was from though, obviously it was from the Gryffindor, the one from the dance. "You're gonna regret it you know." She told him. He was never getting out of his arrangement, so she didn't know why he was even bothering with Marisol.

He eagerly waited for Octavian to tell him who sent him the pink rose, and laughed at his comment. ''I hope you're happy with it'' Thaddeus told the older boy and walked away from him, ignoring the girl because he didn't want to come in between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back