OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
This was Calvin's seventh time to get kicked out of a home after the orphanage's accidental event. It was a record, truly, as he'd only spent a week in the last one and that family had been harsher than the rest he had ever been to. As usual, he didn't have the faintest idea of what he did wrong - maybe a little, but the girl deserved it. She was older than him, out of school but still. Why did the social workers insist on keeping him with muggles? He'd only take his violent frustrations out on them. He didn't usually feel like this and it was new to him, the fact that he felt hurt and extremely depressed. He had nowhere to go to now, not that he cared much. But the eleven year old was beginning to feel useless around here and around others because he knew no one would want to live with him, probably ever. Calvin kicked a rock, not minding the pain in his foot and sat down on that same rock, for the first time feeling defeated. Heck, he didn't even mind that he was on the edge and could fall any minute not that the height was that high, he was quite close to the ground and could jump from here without injuring himself. Calvin just needed to be alone right now. The orphanage was still keeping records on him just in case, but for what? To put him in a foster family who will most likely be like the last? They were the ones who kicked him out in the first place and cuased all of this drama. He hated having to live with people who didn't and couldn't understand him. Calvin sighed. His real family had simply left him on the side of the road, metaphorically speaking, and he sometimes wished he could hurt them as badly as they had him. It was only fair on his part.​

Even though Sybil was as cruel as she could be, she had people who supported her who acted as her eyes. The young girl wanted to meet her one and only friend Calvin Taylor and when Sybil wants something, she will get it. She had heard the news about her friend being kicked out from another foster family and the news flew right to Chyou's ear. The Jin Howard had something in mind and Sybil was going to let him know what it was. She walked toward the street of Obsidian Harbour as her eyes roamed around the alley, searching for Calvin. After half an hour of her mission she finally found him who seemed to have things troubling his mind. Harshly Sybil smacked the boy by the head as a sign of her presence. She didn't care if Calvin was going to hurt her, Lycus and Augustus have done worse things to her. "Mama said those hideous creatures addressed as muggles didn't want you" she said flatly and gave him an insulting stare. "No one's gonna take you after all these chaos you've done." the young girl snorted and took a few steps to the side. She wanted to annoy him badly, she knew he was in distress and this is exactly what the twins would do to Sybil. She didn't know what else to do but to irritate this poor boy. The brown eyed girl then walked a few steps toward Calvin, the gap was so thin that their noses could touch. She then violently gave Calvin a legal document by smacking it to his chest and held it there. "You are now one of us" it wasn't an adoption paper. But Sybil's parents are now the legal guardian of Calvin Taylor, meaning that he can stay with them if he wishes to.

Calvin didn't even turn around at hearing his friend's voice, instead replied with "Muggles are not worth my time to cry over, besides they're useless and are probably just afraid of me." The boy shrugged and looked at Sybil sharply when she told him what he didn't need to hear and what he already knew. "Chaos? Chaos? I'm a wizard with abandonment issues, they're the ones who decided to throw me out and cause the drama not me," Calvin gritted his teeth as he said this and his hands balled into fists. It was mostly what he was in need of right now, being told his situation how it was, but coming from someone else. Sybil was lucky it was her and not somebody else otherwise they'd be long on the ground by now, either that or running away. He took the papers from her, staring at them and not needing to read them because Sybil explained and it all made sense without him having to go through all of those words. Without another glance at the documents Calvin handed them back to Sybil. He watched her with his intense brown eyes. "Are you saying I'm coming home with you today or not yet?"

Sybil studied Calvin's every movement and she was not getting it. She knew that her friend wasn't in his best state but she couldn't seem to read his emotion and expression. "Those pest will not throw you out if you haven't caused any trouble at their little nest." Sybil wasn't making the situation any better, she didn't know what to do but to throw those words that contained no compassion. Calvin took the paper and his eyes widen out and gave it back to Sybil once he was done reading it. "You're coming with me" she said with her possessive tone, as if she didn't want to share the boy with anyone else. If there was to be anyone who dared befriending Calvin beside one of the Howards then that person will not live long enough to see the sun rising. Calvin belongs to Sybil, end of discussion. "We have spell casting session with our fake wand and will study everything about potion and poison brewing as well as the ingredients daily. Being one of us, you will be expected to follow our routine." she said flatly before moving forward to Calvin. "You and I are going to be the best potioneer and wizards of all time, and we will get whatever we want and extinguish whoever comes our way" she said proudly. She knew that Calvin and her will be a great duo.

Calvin wanted to yell at her to shut up but he was way too angry to do so, instead kept his voice to a low level as he spoke. "They need to learn a few things," he was watching Sybil now and he smirked coldly at the thought. Wait until they went to school next year, they'd make sure no one messed with them. Their childhood had been eventful enough as it was, to say the least. It was an understatement. "It's not like I wasn't going to," he shrugged, enjoying the possessiveness in her tone. It's not like he felt any different. "That's what wizards need to learn nowadays. Even before they go to school," his eyes were still on his friend. "If anyone tries to mess with us they won't hear the end of it," he laughed. He didn't care how insane that sounded but considering everything that had happened in Calvin's life, nothing was 'normal' even for a wizard.​

Having Calvin in the cave would be somewhat chaotic, Sybil and her little sister Juno could never get along and having Calvin in the house would make the family a little more violent. But there was nothing that the young girl could do, her bones weren't perfectly attached due to all the fights that she had been in. Calvin would just make it even worse. She glared at Calvin who was speaking highly about the two of them and started laughing as if he had lost his mind. Sybil slapped him on the face for doing such an odd thing "You are insane" she said flatly with her cold eyes still locked on his. Hogwarts was around the corner and these duo have to think of a plan on what they would do in the castle. "Are your brothers in Hogwarts?" she hissed. "Because if they are, we'll have to think of something to make them pay, luckily we'll be having Kerryn and Nicolette in their sixth year, Lycus and Augustus in their fourth, not to mention Henrietta who will be with us. Since we will not be skillful in casting spells, we will need them to help us in proceeding our plan." Howard stick together no matter how violent they could act toward each other.

Calvin laughed at her very accurate comment. Actually, her insane was his sane. He rolled his eyes at her next words they were so pointless. "Don't even waste your breath, they're not in the country, actually I don't really care whether they're still at Hogwarts Scotland or if they moved. I'll find them someday and make sure they learn their lesson," he smirked at the idea. He was itching to do some harm, maybe feel pain himself. Calvin knew that for him, it was better to physically fight to get it all out. "Obviously, with that many people on our side it's not going to be an effort to mess with others and take it out on them. I don't know them and I could not care less. They shouldn't even accept people with dirty blood," Calvin was disgusted and he felt a bitter taste in his mouth. The boy definitely wasn't going to have people walk all over him like he had his whole life so far. He'd forgotten all about the slap, not that he even cared, it was Sybil who slapped him after all and her family offered him a place to stay. With time he'd probably start fighting with her or something. Calvin was never boring.​

Sybil glared sharply at the Calvin as he began to speak about his family. Oh how she hated the Taylor, true that Sybil didn't believe in mercy but these people worth less than a squib, less than muggles. "It doesn't matter, they'll learn their lesson eventually. You and I surely do not want to end up in Azkaban, we'll get someone to do it in our behalf" Sybil had so many things to do in the future, she didn't want to waste her whole life in Azkaban. She didn't know about the rest of her siblings though she knew that the twins were smart enough for that. "Swear to me that you'll protect Satchel, he's a fragile and the smallest out of the triplets but he had a brilliant mind. If you ever hurt him, I'll kill you" Satchel was the only person who Sybil would never lay her hand on. He was special, so special to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back