Here to Stay?

Xavier gave the two lovers in the room a soft glare, especially after his sister slapped him and daintily went to sit down next to Vincent, like she was a little queen or something. There were certain things he noticed that made him feel uncomfortable and he was beginning to think that he address them before they ended up in a bad situation like he had. Closing the door all the way to make sure none of the hot air got into the chilled room he shook his head. "Okay one, you two need to learn to keep your clothes on more often. And two, I hope to god you guys were using protection. Alyssa you are way too young to be getting pregnant." He gave her a look that said it was true, he knew what happened when one didn't use protection and he didn't want his little sister or Vincent to fall into a situation where they ended up falling into something stupid. And a baby in his view was a negative thing to have when you where young, newly married, and happened to have issues keeping their hands off of one another. The thing that bothered him most but he didn't think to mention it was how they had been asked by Vincent to go outside so they could finish. He was actually willing to keep them out in the smoldering heat while he finished?! Not only was that gross to think about for Xavier but he found it to almost be cruel and immature of them at the same time, Alyssa allowed that sort of behavior with him too. They were both far to addicted to their hormonal behavior. It was like him and his alcohol. At least his didn't promote pregnancy so long as he didn't have a female with him at the time. Biting his lip Xavier couldn't really look at his little sister by this point. This was one of the first very few times where he had to look at them together. Vincent was still obviously in the mood and Alyssa being curled up next to him was probably not going to fix his situation either. It was easy to say that they looked like they belonged together, just by their little faces. Now they wanted to talk about him and Jezebella. Oh this was going to be fun. Smirking he rolled his eyes softly and took a seat somewhere.

"Um it didn't happen to long ago actually. And to be honest, I'm still not into marriage. We sort of got drunk, slept together, and woke up the next morning....as a happy married couple." He emphasized the happy part because it was pretty obvious that they gave one another hell. Jezebella was one of those annoying high strung girls that never liked to have fun and didn't like to let Xavier have fun. There was no partying allowed, no more girls allowed since he was now married, oh and she had to of course be a complete life ruiner and make it so that he couldn't have alcohol. Well she was trying on that part at least because he was making it harder for her then she probably imagined for it to be at first. He drank behind her back, snuck it into the house, whatever he could because it was his money and it was his body so he could do whatever he wanted with it. "We met in Vegas." Xavier grinned and rolled his eyes again. He probably seemed like the biggest loser in the world right now with the way this was going but he never said he was perfect. So that meant he didn't deserve a perfect marriage or a perfect wedding, or even a perfect bride. Then again if Jezebella was much less shrill he would probably be a much happier and much more compliant man.

Alyssa grew red again. She hated it when people tried to involve themselves into her personal life because now that she was an adult she felt that she could take care of herself. The worst of it had to be when they tried to bring themselves into their sex life or anything having to do with children because Alyssa felt that was better of being private between the two of them. Sighing against her husband she fought the urge to hurl a pillow at her brother or bury her head under one from embarrassment from not only being seen pretty much naked and in the middle of stuff with her husband but now she was also getting lectured by him too. Like she needed to be lectured at all! Alyssa was married, she was an adult, she had a job, and by god she could do what she wanted in her own home! "Xavier this is our house so we can do whatever we want. And what does it matter, I'm an adult I can make my own decisions. If I want to get pregnant than I will...er...not that I'm saying I do or- well.... I do- Arg! I'll just shut up now." The blonde started off by saying that she could do whatever she wanted. And if that included her having children then she could, but then she realized that it could have sounded to Vincent like she wanted them right now. Then when she tried to go back and fix that it sounded like she didn't, so eventually she just told herself to shut up. She always stumbled over words these days and it made her feel like such an idiot. Sometimes it wasn't as bad when it was just her and Vincent because she always had her little moments around him, and he found them to be funny. It was strange because in public she appeared to be so graceful and like she was so fragile to the simplest touch. But if someone knew her behind closed doors she was clumsy, she fumbled over words, she was honestly a first class blonde sometimes too. At least her husband got a kick out of it because sometimes it made her feel really stupid and stuff. Turning her head to see that he got a blanket to cover himself she tried not to giggle. Now she felt bad because her husband wasn't satisfied, not that it was her fault that they were interrupted. Leaning over she kissed him softly before she heard the woman with her brother announce her name then announce that she was married to Xavier. Alyssa's mouth dropped and she stared at the two of them with a very wide eyed stare.

"W-wait? You got married and I wasn't invited?! What kind of brother are yo-Wait so you married her out of being drunk instead of being in love? Oh my god you are such a horrible person." Alyssa was purposely being dramatic about this, it would be pretty obvious to anyone in the room that she was putting on a little act. She really did think her brother was the most horrible thing in the world. He was sexist, he drank way too much, and not to mention he always tried to involve himself into people's personal lives even if it was none of his business. Batting her eyelashes girlishly, putting on the charm that she knew she had before she rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the girl he had 'married'. Alyssa thought that she looked very familiar almost, but she wasn't quite as sure as to why she looked like that. Maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her or something. "Boy did you pick the wrong guy to marry." Alyssa told the girl with a raised eyebrow. Although she would love to welcome the girl with open arms she thought something was amiss because not only did this girl marry someone without even know him, but she also married someone and continued to stay married to him. Vincent asked Xavier where they had met and when Xavier answered him the name completely went over Alyssa's head. She sat in silence and blinked from time to time as she watched her brother with curiosity. "What's...Vegas?" Her eyebrows now furrowed and her curiosity became too much for her to really contain. Alyssa had never heard of said place before so she didn't really understand why her brother was grinning like he was. It couldn't have been any place nice because her brother and the word nice just didn't fit.

--Jezebella turned her eyes over to Xavier and raised an eyebrow. Wow, he was most certainly the nosy one was he not? She did not care what her brothers did, but then again, they were rather young right now. They were not even old enough to go to school, which was a real bummer, because she wanted to see how they were going to turn out. Jezebella was going to have to search through the house once more, and probably set her foot down big time. But she would need to find Xavier's weakness. She needed to see what he was afraid of. She wished that she was not married to the boy, because he was totally not her type, but he was better than the man that her parents wanted her to marry, the drunken alcoholic that almost forced her into bed before she managed to lose it and just get away. She told no one this though, as the experience alone was not something that one would want to remember. Her eyes went over to Alyssa for a moment, and she cocked her head slightly to the side. Both her and her husband seemed to be a real nice couple, and it was almost sickening on how good they looked. When Alyssa told her that she picked the wrong boy to marry, she laughed and she nodded, "I didn't pick him. But my parents seem to love him and won't for the life of me approve for the divorce. They think that he can keep me out of Azkaban." It was just how casual she said it that it was just eerie. She was no longer smiling now. Her face was utmost cold. She showed expressions just as fast as she could contain them.

--Jezebella only hoped that maybe his parents would make them have a divorce, so that she could go back to living her life, and not have to worry about men and alcohol and stuff. She did not want any of that. But she was getting better and more behaved as the days ticked by. She might have a strong temper, but when she was in a good mood, though as morbid as her thoughts might be, she seemed to smile a little more, and laugh just a little more. She could be a pleasant person, but she would be much more pleasant if she did not have to worry about the Ministry busting in and then taking her away for using magic. "Vegas is a city in the United States. I went there and accidentally got drunk. I had no idea that the tasty orange drink had alcohol in it. Anyway, it has a lot of clubs and bars and stuff. It is pretty lit up at night though." Jezebella shrugged it off, and she fiddled with a thread on her gown, as she really had nothing more to say. Jezebella just did not really notice anything different about the girl, and though never meeting a Veela, Jezebella did not know what to expect either.

--Vincent rolled his eyes when Xavier said that Alyssa was too young to be getting pregnant, and all that jazz. Wow, Vincent did not care if he was going to be a total ass when he said this, but he did, "Too young to be having children? Don't you have twin children already born?" Vincent raised an eyebrow and he shrugged, "I'll welcome a baby born here. I won't mind, cause you know, we are married and all." Vincent glanced over at Alyssa and he pecked her cheek. He would love to be a dad, but he did not think that now was the best time really. But if it came to that, he would not mind at all, not in the least bit. Vincent loved children, and he loved to play with them. Rhea Lurken was a baby that he once played with as well while they went on a summer vacation and all. He wondered what became of the couple and their baby now. She was a year old from what he knew of. But everything else, well, none of it mattered because he was here with the love of his life. And he could not be happier. His blue eyes were still on the wife of Xavier, wondering who she was, and knowing that she looked familiar. Though her words keeping her out of Azkaban really put the nail into the coffin. He had heard rumors about this one, but also needing to keep an eye on her and her magic usage. The Auror only nodded at the thought of those two marrying, not out of love, which was typical of Xavier. The Auror had really low expectations of Xavier which was not always a good thing after all. Vincent pointed out to Jezebella, "You aren't the woman that is on probation, are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back