Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert stared out of the north tower. He'd had just recieved the letter from his parents referring to the school break coming up. He had also decided not to attend the lessons until next semester, meaning while everyone was mostly in class he would be on his own.

Larissa enjoyed the view from the North Tower but was also interested in whether or not the strange creature she had seen was still there.
It wasn't.
Something, or rather, someone more interesting was stood there.
"Robert," Larissa smiled as she walked towards him to give him a hug, "Like the view?"

Robert turned and hugged her back. "It's alright." he said simply. It could be better although he didn't want to admit that. "You alright?" he asked. "I have to speak with that nurse soon by the way" he mentioned.

"Fine," Larissa said.
"Oh?" She said, intruiged, "What do you plan to tell her?"

"Same as before" he said. "You slipped over and hit your head. She doesn't need to know much else does she?" he asked.

"No," Larissa said, comforted by this, "No."
But suddenly a thought hit her. Unlikely though it was, what if the nurse you veritaserum?
"Robert," Larissa said suddenly, "In her office, don't drink anything."

Robert looked down and frowned, confused. "Why not?" he asked, his muggle instints kicking in.

Larissa wasn't sure if she was being paranoid.
"In the wizarding world, you need to watch what people put in your drink.. Or you might say more than you want."

"Ahh" he smiled, "Don't worry about it" he said, "I will be very carful" he added to make her feel a bit better.

(lol check my spoiler..i edited)

Arisa had decided to take a break from studying and ge explore the castle. She didnt know where she would end up but she didnt mind. She seemed to be in the north tower. She saw Larissa and a boy. "Hey Larissa" Arisa said in a friendly voice. She then turned to the boy "Im Arisa whats your name?"

Larissa smiled at Arisa briefly before turning to look out at the view.
She was watching as one feeble snowflake flew down and crash landed on her hand. It melted in seconds.

Robert turned to see another girl approach them. "Hi Arisa. I'm Robert." he smiled at her. It was begining to snow and Robert wondered about a giant snowball fight. He laughed briefly for a moment, with a sudden thought running through his mind, and he smiled at them.

Several more snowflakes fell. It would take a lot more to cover the school grounds.
"Maybe we'll have a white christmas." Larissa said briefly, "And then I'll make you in to a snowman." She grinned broadly at Robert.

Robert grinned back. "Yeah right! Only if i don't get you first" he teased, wrapping his arms round her in a hug again. Maybe it would snow properly this year. Including his four siblings, they could have teams of three, ether side of the garden back at home. Robert sighed when he thought of his home, and had to push the thought out of his mind quickly.

"I love snow" Arisa commented going towards one of the windows. "its so pretty"

Robert nodded in agreement. "Yeah it is. Where are you from?" he asked, wondering because from where he came it didn't snow much for them.

"Alberta, Canada" Arisa answered thinking of the mountians she had lived in for the past year. She missed them even if the air didnt agree with her health it was beautiful there. "where are you guys from?"

"Mount Lyford Village, it's in New Zealand." She added smiling.
She hated her home and couldn't wait for christmas when she could meet Robert's family.

((In hols, will you just RP them via Robert or make accounts? If you need me to, I can make one :) ))

(via robert :p i will make the twins accoutns wen they join in a few years though, although they dont know they're also magical yet)

Robert smiled. He had learned a bit about Canada from his muggle lessons, and it seemed a nice place."I'm from Italy" he said. "You're lucky Laris, you don't have to go out of the country to get home and back" he smiled. It would be a long journey to his house.

"Don't forget, I'm coming with you!" She looked concerned for a moment.
Maybe he didn't want her there..

"How could i?" he asked grinning and kissed her on the top of her head. "My family, they'll love you!". "How is it now? Your head i mean." he asked in referrence to the previous day.

"Oh," Larissa said, waving a hand in dismissal, "No trouble at all." She smiled at Robert.
"Tell me about your family- I know you've told me before," She said, holding up her hands defensively, "But I'd like to memorise important things so I can fit in well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back