here again

Arisa frowned at her friend "Im sorry" she said again taking back her hand. "now go to sleep" Arisa said helping her up off the floor and into bed.

"Arisa you didnt need to do that" Pearl said going over to the medicen cabinet. She grabbed a potion to numb the pain Kida was going through "come on Kida please drink this and the pain will go away" she said with a motherly voice.

Kida got up slightly, and leaned up against the bed behind her, she saw The nurse's Lips moving but couldnt make out what she was saying, but she realised when she spotted the potion, Kida leaned back as far as she could pushing the bed along slightly. there was no way she was going to drink that, She didnt know what else to do. she couldnt hear anything, or anyone, all she could see is a woman with a potion which she didnt want, she let out a yell, "Aeon!"

Aeon sighed and turned back towards the door when Kida called his name. Slowly he re entered the Hospital Wing and made his way towards the bed. "Just give her the potion or knock her out, or something!" He said to Pearl, Though not looking away from Kida.

Just then Arisa got an idea "everyone just calm down!" Arisa yelled. "Kida how about some tea" Arisa said with a smile. She went into her mothers office. She knew her mom always had a kettle filled with boiling water. She made some tea then slipped some sleeping drought into it. She brought the tea out to Kida. "here you go Kida" Arisa said with a smile.

Kida smiled at Arisa and took the Tea, "Atleast someone is nice" she said sipping it softly. Kida was suddenly over come with drowzness, her eye lids fluttered slightly, the Tea cup slipped out of her hand before smashing on the floor. the Liquid painting the floor Kida rolled back and lay across the bed. she was out

Pearl smiled at her daughter "sleeping drought? nice thinking, your going to be a great healer one day sweetie" she said hugging her daughter. "now lets get this cleaned up. Pearl took out her wand again "Reparo" she said fixing the tea cup. Then she used her wand to clean up the tea. "now you and Mr. Summers should both go get some sleep" Pearl said in a motherly tone.

Arisa hugged her mom back "thanks mom" She said with a smile. "can i please stay the night here for when Kida wakes up?" Arisa asked

`of course honey`Pearl said giving Arisa a warm smile. `go get your pajamas and then you can come back here`

((and this is the part where we speed up time))

</COLOR>
. . .​
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="firebrick">Kida slowly opened her eyes, she immediatly shut them again, the sun was in her eyes, it was way to early if the sun was only just rising. Kida groaned and threw the covers over her head. she suddenly realised something. This wasnt her bed. Kida sat up, squinting her eyes, looking around. she was in the hospital wing, 'how did i let myself stay here' she said to herself looking around, she could see Arisa asleep near her. Kida slid out of the bed and walked towards the hospital wing doors. she grabbed the handles and tugged at the doors. they didnt budge. she tugged at them again, still they didnt budge. she walked down the hospital wing. she begun to pace, "How do i get out of here" she said. Kida stopped for a moment and tapped her own head, she still coluldnt hear properly, but atlease she could hear a bit better then before. Kida began to pace again, looking around for a way out.

Arisa woke up to see Kida pacing around the hospital wing. She checked the clock. "Kida go back to sleep its way to early to be pacing" Arisa said.

Kida heard Arisa talk to her, she could make out some of it, But chose to ignore it. "Why, HOW" Kida said as she continued to pace, "Why, HOW did i manage to be fooled to stay here, i need to go get your hair fixed" Kida said Grumpily as she continued to pace

"you fell asleep Kida, you were tired" Arisa lied. "now go back to bed, its" she glanced at the clock "5 in the morning!" Arisa cried. "come on get some sleep" she groaned. She knew here mom would let Kida out a reasonable hour "you can leave in one to two hours" she added.

Kida stopped and held her hand on her forehead. "I wasn't Tired" she said looking at Arisa tilting her head slightly. '5 in the morning is nothing' She thought to herself, counting the many times she had woken up because of the nightmares. "I Don't Want to leave in 2 hours i want to leave now" kida said. Something suddenly clicked in her mind, she walked over to her bed and stood on it and looked at the portrait, she could risk guessing her way around, she only knew how to get to the Kitchen, the Garden and the seventh floor. She stood looking at the portrait wondering if she should risk it

Pearl was woken up suddenly by Kida and Arisa talking. She stood up and walked out of her room still in her pajamas. She saw Arisa trying to get Kida back to sleep and Kida trying to escape. "Kida dear i would advise not doing that" She said with a small smile before walking over to Kida. "Accually i would like to talk to you in my office" She added.

Kida Heard someone talk, she quickly jumped off the bed and looked at her, when she said she wanted to talk to her, she simpley said "I'd rather not" she said putting on a smile

"i just want to ask you some questions, please Kida" Pearl said with a reasuring smile. "it wont take long then you can leave" she added hoping Kida would respond to that.

Kida looked at the Nurse, she could leave after she sat through sheer boredom, Or she could just sit there and ignore her, then she could go, "Fine" Kida said and walked over to her office door, "Are you coming"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back