here again

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked into the hospital wing with Kida. Her friend couldnt hear and Arisa had insisted that she come here. "mom! mom we need you!" Arisa called out hoping she was still awake.

Kida groaned as she followed Arisa into the hospital wing, the bed she was in last time is spare "i want that bed" Kida said jokingly as she pointed to the bed she was in last time.

Pearl heard her daughters voice and came running "Arisa whats wrong" She said with a worried voice. "what happened to your hair!? are you bleeding!?" she said going over to check her daughter.

Kida looked over to Mrs Kanti attempting to read her lips, but she got the idea of what she was saying "She is Fine Mrs Kanti, It wasnt ment to be Thisi bright, it was the Blonde Magic hair Dye reacting with the" Kida stopped for a second she couldnt say Muggle without choking on it "M..Muggle hair dye" she said

"no mom im fine, its Kida" She said pointing to her friend "she cant hear anything!" Arisa said in a worried tone that matched her mothers

Pearl went over to Kida and sat her up on a bed "let me see here" she said using a tool to look into Kidas ears She sighed with relief. "its ok Kida your hearing will be fine" She said with a smile "but i want you to stay here for the rest of the night" she said knowing Kida would not be impressed.

Kida screwed up her face when the tool was put in her ear, She saw Mrs Kanti say something but couldnt make out what it was, she looked at Arisa and then back to The Nurse, her face was showing complete confusion. she simpley rasied a eyebrow and looked back and forth

Arisa laughed and yelled "kida you have to stay here for the night!" she said with a smile. She went over to the cuborts and grabbed some hospital wing pjs for Kida and waved them in her face.

Kida heard Arisa slightly, But only could make out her name, she watched Arisa walk over to the cupboard and grab out a pair of Hospital wing Pyjamas. 'no way not again' Kida said to herself. She jumped up out of the bed and made her way to the door, Lucky for her she was a fast walker she got to the hospital wing doors and pushed them open

Aeon was walking around the school during the night as usual, He could never get to sleep and sneaking around everywhere was always fun. Aeon was coming through the Third Floor and past the Hospital Wing when he saw Kida come out. "Hi Kida." He said, waving at her as he went past. He wondered why she was in there, Probably something small, She could be a drama queen at times and make big deals out of things so he didn't really care.

"Kida dont be like this!" Arisa yelled thats when she saw Aeon "AEON STOP HER!" Arisa yelled. She hoped he would get the message and stop her quick.

Aeon heard Arisa yell at him and casually turned around and grabbed Kida, Then dragged her back into the Hospital Wing. He glanced at Arisa and saw her hair, Then exploded into a fit of laughter. "Nice hair Arisa!" He said, trying to stop himself from laughing. "What'd you do? Mess up a potion?" He continued, causing him to laugh harder.

Arisa went up and stomped on Aeon's foot. "if you must know Kida tryed to dye it and this happened" She said pointing at her hair. Arisa grabbed Kida "come on, we can make it a sleep over ill grab my stuff and we can have fun" Arisa yelled so Kida could hear.

Kida Felt Aeon grab her, She Automatically went to go Pull away, but everytime she pulled away his grip got tighter, she groaned loudly again, As she continued to pull away. "YOU'LL HAVE TO TIE ME DOWN BEFORE I'LL STAY" she shouted

"come on Kida, please we'll have fun i promise" Arisa said before pouting a little and making her green eyes big "please"

"I'm NOT staying here" she said last time she was kept here for a week before she got let out. she looked at Arisa, and then looked away trying to ignore her, she shook her head trying to unblock her ears.

Aeon shook his foot and glared at Arisa. "I think we should do what Kida said and tie her up." He said with a mischeivous smile. "It's a pretty good idea, I mean she did do that to your hair so we could get her back." He said, looking at Arisa's hair and smirking, It was hard not to laugh.

Pearl went over and put a hand on Kidas shoulder. "dear i promise you will only be here for one night" Pearl said loud enough so Kida could hear "please dont make me force you" she said pulling out her wand.

Kida looked at Aeon with his Mischevious smile. she knew what she was thinking, she quickly drew her wand and aimed it at Aeon. staring at him bluntly, she looked over to the nurse who had her wand aimed at Kida, but quickly looked back at Aeon

"Oh Kida, You know I payed more attention with spells so don't try, really." Aeon said, walking over to Kida and grabbing her wand hand, Then moved it away from him. "Now be a good girl and go back to your bed." He said seriously, He wouldn't act nice to people who had wands pointed at him.

"Kida please cooperate with us and i will just be for tonight" Pearl said with a smile "and like Arisa said you could make it into a sleep over even Mr. Summers could stay."

Kida Frowned. she stood up off the bed swapping her wand into her left hand, and pointed it at Aeon, "But we both know it doesnt matter if you payed more attention to the spells, i can still do as much damage as you can" she said walking forward still holding her wand, it felt odd to hold it in her left hand, but she would have to get used to it. she ignore Mrs Kanti and looked at Aeon, "and i wont be a "good girl" because i am not under your control"

Arisa sighed and went over to Kida. She grabbed her right hand and dug her fingers into the scares "im sorry i had to do that Kida" Arisa said looking at her friend

Kida couldnt help but scream, The pain in her hand was still to much for her to handle, she could feel the pain traveling up her arm, Kida's legs gave way, and she fell onto her knee's again, she tried to pull her hand away, she could feel the pain getting worse through the bandage, it was only a very light wrapping.

"Arisa!" Aeon shouted, pushing Arisa back. How could she just do that to Kida, This was all really childish, Kida trying to threaten him because she didn't want to be in the Hospital Wing. "Yeah, That's it. I'm leaving." He said, turning around and storming out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back