Her Funeral, the Most Dreadful Day I've Seen

Vicxen Dodge

Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Rigid Reed Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Ignore.

Victor held on to a softly crying Vicxen.He gentlypattedher back as she cried.He watched as his deceased mother was lowered into the ground. He promised himself he wouldn't cry in front of people. Not many attended to funeral. Just some aunts and uncle's from his fathe and mother's side. He and Vicxen agreed to invite at least two friends. Victor didn't exactly invite anyone. He just said that his mother died and told them the day the funeral would be held. He remembered how angry it made him when Vicxen would try and help Mother get healthy, but their mother would refuse Viccy's help. She denied that her health was in horrible condition everytime any of her children brought it up. He didn't want to let go of his sister so that he could say a few words, but he did and walked so everyone saw him. "My mother's health wasn't good from the beginning. She was overweight and worked all the time. She would always try her best to provide for her family, and that caused her to ignore her health. My sister and I hate having to see her die because of it. Ann was a admirable woman to some because of her determination to provide for her remaining children and what she would sacrifice to do it. We will all miss my mother greatly. As the years go by I am sure Vicxen and I will be able to accept the fact that we havetolean on each other from here on out." and with that he ended his speech. Talking usually wasn't Victor's forte. He had to at least say something though. Victor went back and hugged his sister who was now sniffling. "It is going to be alright.I am never going to leave you again." he whispered to her. He felt her nod. Right after he graduated he left Vicxen to deal with mother because he didn't want to see her struggle anymore.He regretted it.His sister was now scarred because he wasn't there for her. Things were going to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back