Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Full Name:
Henry Jason Dunstan

Date of Birth:
July 15 2008

Current Age:
Sixteen

Basic Appearance:
Henry is a skinny but tall boy with palish skin. His hair is short dark brown with blonde highlights. Henry keeps himself well groomed and is always in style. His eyes are steel blue but kind looking as hes usually got a smile on his face. Freckles cover his face, which he hates and has tried to cover them up with make-up, much to the amusement of his peers.

Personality:
Henry is overall a very nice person. He enjoys reading and listening to muggle music but also has a soft spot in his heart for fashion. If someone makes fun oh him however he will turn on them and become very nasty.

Family:
Mother: Danielle Dunstan - Muggle - 40 - Danielle is relativity a nice person although some would call her a tad conceited. She cares very much about what people think of her and her family and is always trying to raise them to perfection. She works as a prosecutor at a well known law firm.

Father: Henry Gaston Dunstan - Muggle - 42 - Henry Senior is a very kind father to his children and although he believes in public appearances he cares less about them then his wife. He works as a hair stylist and has even worked on the hair for some minor celebrities.

Little Sister: Penelope Simone Dunstan - Muggle Born - 4 - Penelope is a very girly little girl and loves to dress up in princess clothes. The little girl adores her big brother and when hes home often demands all of his attention, usually dressing him up like a princess also and making him participate in tea parties.

Pets:
A hamster named Hamtaro after the cartoon.

Area of Residence:
A house in the country side just outside of Paris.

Blood Status:
Muggle Born

Heritage:
Mostly French with bits of various countries here and there.

Interests or Hobbies:
Henry loves reading fantasy novels and before he knew about magic he adored novels about witches and wizards and all kinds of other magical things. Henry also enjoys shopping for clothes or CD's.

Additional Skills:
Henry is good at doing hair as well as make-up, although he wont admit it. He can speak both French and English fluently but mostly sticks to French. Henry is also an average flier.

Strengths:
Doing hair and make-up
fashion
Hes good with kids

Weaknesses:
Henry has a weak stomach and can't handle the look or smell of his own blood
Could be though of as a wimp
Lazy when it comes to chores and homework
Can not cook or make a potion to save his life

Describe your character in three words:
Nice, Fashionable, Funny

Favourite place to be:
The gardens at school or his room at home.

Friends:
N/A

School:
Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Beauxbatons Hopes and Ambitions:
Make a few friends and learn sometime along the way.

Best school subjects:
Charms and Transfigurations because he enjoys using his wand and casting spells just like in his childhood books.

Worst school subjects:
Potions because it reminds his of cooking and hes horrible at cooking.

Extracurricular Activities:
Quidditch alternet

Plans for your future:
He hasn't thought that far yet.

Your Patronus:
Peacock

Your Patronus memory:
One summer when his sister got lost but after hours of searching Henry found her in some bushes in the backyard.

Your Boggart:
Someone soaked in blood.

Your Animagus:
Peacock

Mirror of Erised:
Him a little more buff and being quidditch captain.

Hi Henry

just a few questions...

* why do you hate your freckles so much?
* wasn't wearing make-up more embarressing?
* How did your parents react to you being magical?
* How did Henry discover he didn't like the look or smell of blood, particularly his own?
* When did you realize you were different?
* How did you feel when you received your letter to Beauxbatons Academy?
* Were you upset that you only made alternate and not the actual quidditch team?
* How did you get so interested in fashion?

Thanks for the questions :)

* why do you hate your freckles so much?
Their icky. ( OOC: Its basically the idea that people want what they can't have and dislike what they do have.)

* wasn't wearing make-up more embarrassing?
No, I really enjoy make-up, although I don't wear it myself after that incident. Whats wrong with wanting to enhance your natural beauty a little?

* How did your parents react to you being magical?
Well they were dead against sending me to some 'crazy school' at first, but with some convincing and see how happy it made me they finally let me go. They've grown to understand its a part of me over the years.

* How did Henry discover he didn't like the look or smell of blood, particularly his own?
It happened when my parents bought me my first bike. I was sure that I would be able to handle it with out there help, and with out elbow and knee pads. However it didn't work out quite as a I planned as soon as i hit the drive way I realized I didn't know how to brake and ended up hitting a tree. I got a really bad deep cut on my leg... There was so much blood, it was awful.

* When did you realize you were different?
On my 9th birthday. I was upset because my mom couldn't find a lighter to light the candles on my cake, all I couldn't think of was not being able to blow them out. But then out of no where they lit! A few other small things happened before that, but I never thought much of it.

* How did you feel when you received your letter to Beauxbatons Academy?
Well shock mostly, but then as the teacher kept explaining everything, it sorta felt, right, like I knew this was real, and it was supposed to happen to me. After I got used to the idea, I was extremely excited, I would be just like the wizards in my books.

* Were you upset that you only made alternate and not the actual quidditch team?
Yeah, I considered leaving the team. After whining to my parents they wrote me back putting me in place and said that I didn't make the team because there were people who were better, and that if I kept practicing I would make the team someday, I've kept that advise close to my heart and practice everyday.

* How did you get so interested in fashion?
Well with my mother so obsessed about appearances and my dad working in the world of fashion it just came hand and hand I guess. If I had to give a definite how, then I would have to say the time m dad took me to work because the babysitter was sick and all I had to do all day was read fashion magazines all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back