Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of a Basilisk
Full Name:Henri Alexndre Russo
- Birth Date: January 2nd, 2008
- Current Age: 11 years
- Basic Appearance:
Hair: Dark brown hair that goes to chin
Eyes: a deep gray
Height/ect: 5'6 Quite tall for his age.
- Parents: Arcaine Russo & Petro Russo (both wizards)
- Siblings, if any: Nicole Russo (deceased)
- Pets, if any: Would like to get a snowy owl someday.
- Area of Residence: Was bron it Italy but currently lives in; Coonoor, New Zealand
- Blood status:half blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?: A fox - to resmble his being sly and sneaky.
- What would their Boggart be?: Snakes- he's always had a greta fear of snakes.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one): a phoenix - no matter what may bring him down, he will always bring himself back up from the ashes, much like the rebirth of a phoenix. The phoenix is also the kind of the winged birds, which may simbolize his search for power.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? : his finding true power; and his true love.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?: The memory of his living sister.

- Write an example roleplay by your character:
Staring deeply into the stars, Henri felt himself begin to drift asleep. The starry night sky always made his feel at ease, especially when he was feeling as troubled as he felt during this particular night.

Hours before he decided to stargaze he had recieved at least four letters from his friends, all writing to him that they had be accepted into a wizardry school, not all were excepted into the same school, but he it still struck him roughly. His eyes snapped open and he felt his body tense with anger and confusion. 'Why hadn't he received a letter yet?' Both his mother and father were well known wizards. Surely the schools knew that they had a son that could preform magic as well.

"Whatever. It's not like I care if I go to school or not." Henri grumbled to himself. He began to relax again and feel his eyes drift shut again. When he felt that he was almost asleep he heard an annoying hoot from his family's pet owl. 'Foolish bird. I'm not going to feed it, so I don't know why it would even bother coming down here.' He thought. He opened his eye's and glared rudely at the white owl. There was a letter in it's beak.

"Let me see that." He pulled the letter carefully from it's beak and shooed it off. He sighed when he saw that it was adressed to him. Was it another letter from his friends saying that they were going to school as well? There was no return adress so he couldn't tell.

He carefully pulled the envelope open and read the letter slowly. By the time he was finished he was grinning like a madman. It was a letter stating that he was accepted into Howarts New Zealand School for Withcraft and Wizardry. He was going to become a wizard. How interesting.

"Better show this to mum and dad. They'll be thrilled." He pushed himself off the cool grass and wandered into his quiet house.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Diary;

I got a letter from Hogwarts today. They want me to go to school there. Mum and dad already said it was okay for me to go. I'm pretty excited. I;ve alwats wanted to become a powerful wizard. I wonder if I'll meet any really pretty girls there too?

My friend Theodore is going to Hogwarts as well. He's been a long time friend of mine and I'm glad that I'll get to see him again, not to mention spend almost seve years of my life hanging with him. Better go. I've have stiff I need to finish.

-Henri- 

Feel free to ask questions or write comments.

Hey Henri! You're doing a great job so far. I'm just going to ask a few questions out of character(OOC), but you can ask them in character (IC) if you like.

You say Henri has a great fear of snakes, why is this?

Henri's birthday is in January 2008. This means he'd be twelve, so he'd be in second year at HNZ.

What House would your character like to be in?

((That's all so far. I'm dreadful at questions.))

Yeah, i agree with Laura :]
And for the Area of Residence, you spelled born wrongly.

And your birthday is supposed to be between September 2, 2008 and September 1, 2009.

And what age was Henri when his sister, Nicole died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back