HENRI KETO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henri Keto

OOC First Name
Teigan
</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="a"><COLOR color="maroon">

So, that up there happens to be none other then Simon Van Meervenne, the current playby of Henri Keto, a character I recently discovered I had created. In saying this I have little to no information about him at all. He has no bio, all I know is that his best friends name is Kellin and is Finnish. I will be making him a Bio (maybe) sometime, but I don't know when. However, I know a little of his personality which is mostly in his member title and I shall attempt to explain. So, in lamens terms he is alittle bit of a player. However in saying this, when in an exclusive relationship he is pretty loyal, though he might flirt, he would never act on it without his girlfriend/boyfriend present. He is usually pretty loud and always the life of the party, especially when drunk, been thrown out of many a bar for his behaviour, along with his bestfriend Kellin. However he is also very enthusiastic and energetic in whatever he happens to do at that time. Hs English is pretty good, though he stuffs up alittle. Of course he was homeschooled by his mother who was trained to do so, so he benefited alot from that. He is very sociable and likes to be just about anywhere. He has a think Finnish accent and loves both Defence Against the Dark Arts, History and Potions.

So I pretty much need anything, he is abit of a blank canves, so anything you guys can come up with is great. Friends, finals, flings, rivals ( though he pretty much likes everyone unless they do something to serioulsy offend him.) So anything, just shoot me up here and I will get to you :)

Peace!
Teigs.

P.S. I also have no idea what he does for a living, so I'm going to have to figure that out also. But! if you guys have any ideas. I would be willing to hear about them!
P.P.S. I said earlier that he has no preference for lovers. Well, he's not bisexual, he just doesn't know what he likes best xD He has a thing for long hair though xD

Okay. This is Javarius. He is a Salem graduate and a Durmstrang dropout. He loves music, and his and his sister are travelling around wherever they can. Javar can be pretty...difficult at times, but other than that he is a cool dude. He composes music, and he also plays guitar. Music is his life, and he does not know what he would do without music or his sister in his life. Um..so yeah. Friends maybe? Javar doesn't know what he wants love wise, so I think I can offer him up for that too, but he is pretty awkward sometimes. In an adorable way though.

I might have a plot that your character can help with. I'll PM you when I have some time. :)

Lovi :hug:
Javarius-Henri

Yeah that sounds like fun. Maybe they could just go out for coffee or something, if it doesn't work they could just be friends and stuff. So yeah. This is good :)

Cyndi! :hug:
Anything he can do for you just let me know :D

Javarius and Henri!!!
Yay! So, can you start something when you get time???

Hey Teigs! :woot:
So I was thinking that Jace and Henri must get togethers and have an Rp and stuff. We both know they'll be hilariously adorabubble! :wub:

Alright, I will try and start it soon. Some of these may have to wait until after next week, I am on break from Uni then.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back