Helping Andy

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka walked out on to the lawn with the letter that Andy had sent her. She had already sent back all her warm regards but she was still bothed by the contents of the letter. They where not treating her kindly at Drumstrang, not at all. Zazuka could have cryed when she heard that they had locked her up when the foll moon came. Zazuka desided that it was time Andy's friends did something so she sent a message to each of the friends she trusted most, Kailey, Harri, and Ellie.
Guys,

We so need to talk about something. Meet me in the lawns if you guys have the time. It has to do with our long time friend Andy.

Zuka

She set the message up so it would pop up when they walked by thier commonroom. Zazuka was satifided with that and walked out to the lawn to wait for them. She hoped they would come. Zazuka otherwise had no idea what she was going to do to help Andy.

Ellie had been on her way back from skating on the frozen lake when she had found a letter adressed to her as she climbed through the portrait. Noticing Zazuka's writing she grabbed it from the air and began to read it. As soon as she had read it she dumped her skates right by the fireplace and ran staright out of the common room and down to the Lawn. Spotting Zazuka she waved and ran over to her. "Zuka" She said, panting and hugging her friend. "So, what's happened with Andy?" She sked, hoping it was nothing bad. She had been really sad when she had found out Andy had left, she had really liked Andy. She was always so happy and friendly and making everyone cheery!

Zazuka looked up and smiled. She hoped the others would get here soon. "Read for yourself Andy is totaly misrable in her new school!" She said all at once. Zazuka really felt like Andy's pain was her pain.
Dearest Zuka,

I'm sorry this letter has been so long in the writing. My mother and her new husband insisted I settle in to their home first and then Durmstrang before writing to any of my friends. I hate it here. The students seemed alright at first but they are so cold and distant really. They keep pretty much to themselves which suits me fine. My first full moon here was awful, they had me locked into a magical cell in the darkest, deepest and coldest part of their dungeons. I hated every minute of it and spent each second recalling every happy moment I had at Hogwarts with you, Brian, Kiera, Amy, Kailey and so many others.

My heart is breaking here, I really don't understand why my mother and step father sent me here. There was no need really. The classes are completely different. We are taught the actual Dark Arts instead of defence against them, totally creeps me out. How is everything with you?

I didn't attend the Yule Ball here, just stayed in my dorm alone snuggled up with Nova and reading through my journal and looking at our holiday photos. What will you do for the holidays this year? How did you spend Christmas? I miss you so much Zuka, it will be impossible to find a best friend like you here. I must go now, Potions class is about to start and our professor hates tardiness.

Take care and please don't forget me.

Andy

Zazuka sighed as she showed Ellie the letter. "I want to come up with a way to make Andy feel better." She said finally.

Ellie read the letter Zuka was showing her and she felt tears appear in her eyes as she clapped a hand to her mouth.
It was just then that she realised Andy was a warewolf, and she couldn't believe how cruely she was being treated at Durmstrang. "We have to do something!" She said to Zazuka, "But what?".
She just hated the thought of Andy all alone at Durmstrang not having any friends to talk to and cuddeling up with a doll rather than going to the ball. She really did start crying then.
Images appeared in her head of Andy being locked into a cold, deep, cell. All alone, crying, and then being totally shunned by the other students when she went to classes. Fear and hatred appeared on her face then and she had a strong desire to punch something!

Zazuka shook her head. "I don't know I was hoping that one of us would come up with somthing. I already sent her back a letter full of pictures so I'm hoping that helps her out alittle but we have to do something more." She said with alarm in her voice. The very thought of her bestfriend all alone like that was tearing at her soul.

Kailey had been taking an afternoon nap in the dormitory when a letter fell in her face waking her up. "What the?" she muttered confused before opening it and reading it about three times making sure it said what she thought it did. She then picked up her broom, mounted it, and flew out of the dormitory window to save time before sliding to a halt on the lawn where Zazuka and Ellie were. "So whats wrong with Andy Zuka?" she asked first thing.

"Only that she's beeing locked up and has no friends in Drumstrang. I was afraid that she would forget us I had no idea that it could be the other way around." She said showing Kailey the letter. "We need to do something Andy has always been a good friend to all of us!" She said then looked up to start to thinking.

Harri had been wondering around the castle and had just returned to the common room when she saw a note adressed to her she opened it reading it quickly. When she had finished it she ran out to the lawn at a sprint "Hey guys..." she began before hearing Zuka say something awful. "Locked up?" she asked immedietly knowing she was talking about Andy. "We have to do something!" she siad in agreement, "But what...?"

Zazuka smiled softly. She was glad that her most trusted friends has answered her call. "That's what we need to come up with. I already sent her a letter with pictures that have been taken and that I took with the camara I stole from her but I don't think that will be enough to cheer Andy up. We need something to make her feel better first then come up with a way to maybe get her back to HNZ where she belonges." She said as the puffy snow cloud passes over thier heads and was reflected on her glasses.

Ellie smiled as Harri arrived, "Hey" She said. "Well i have no amazing ideas, but i think we should start with the little things first like making her happier, and then go on to the big thing's like getting her back to Hogwarts" She said.
"We should make a mind map!".

"Thats a good idea Ellie..." Kailey said half hearing her while trying to think up some ways herself.

Harri grinned "Thats a great idea!" she said to Ellie, "Right Accio parchment quill and ink!" she said and a few minutes later the items came. She sat down on the grass and neatly wrote 'Plan Andy' in the middle of a bubble, "Right anyone got any ideas?" she said, feeling like her own mind was completely blank at the moment.

Ellie grinned at Kailey and Harri and then plopped down on the grass beside Harri after she had acciod the materials they needed to make a mind map. "Well sending her pictures and reminders is good, but it doesn't have a long term effect, if you know what i mean! I think the thing she need's most are friends! As she said but, and we kinda guessed, the students at Durmstarng are rather cold and much different than Andy..." Ellie began before realising something she should have 5 minutes ago. "I have a cousin at Durmstrang" She blurted, her mind whirring. "I haven't seen Tony in a long time but the last time i did we had a load of fun! He's not like your usual Durmstrang, he's fun and hyperactive, and his two friends are anall!" She told them with a grin, excitement growing withing her.
"They're all in the year above, but that might not be a problem", Ellie finished, wondering what they all thought. It might be a bit mad but then at least Andy would have some people like her to talk to.

Harri smiled, her eyes lighting up, "Thats fantastic!" she said happily jotting it down.
Send Photos and stuff
Get Ellie's cousin Tony and friends to be Andy's mates!
she underlined it several times, seeing as that was such an important one!

"My sisters boyfriend goes to Durmstrang...Maybe he has some younger friends that would be friends with her?" Kailey suggested with a small shrug trying to help, They had been closer to her than she was but she still wanted to help.

Zazuka looked up while thinking. "I could probobly animate some of the things I send her it could give her complaments and stuff like that so she feels better even if your cousen doens't want to be Andy's friend which is impossible because Andy is the awesomest." She said all at once. She took a deep breath when she finished because she hadn't while she said everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back