Help!

Lavender Sat quietly minding her own buisness. It was a nice day, the sort of day that you wanted to take a wander out on the lawn. She sighed, daydreaming about her day. A girl caught her eye. She was tall with brown hair, but Lav hadn't met her before. She stood up, eager to ask her name.

She stood up too rapidly, sending her body flying and causing her to land on her back. Her head slammed down onto a rock, her head cracking on impact. Her spine shattered, and her neck felt broken. Her vision began to fade, and she couldn't move to ask for help.

Lavender lay motionless on the grass, blood trickling near her body. Her face was pale and stiff, her body stone cold.
All she could see was light - and all she could feel was death. Her mind was fazed, she couldn't remember what had just happened. She remembered a fall, and hitting something, and then the light. She needed help, and fast, or else she was going to die. Her pulse slowed, and her airway was closing. It was a matter of minutes left.

Mikkie was going back to the castle from the garden, he decide to take a short cut in the lawn. While walking he noticed a girl about his age, lying motionless on the grassy ground of the lawn. It was then that he saw blood on her head and he knew at the moment that the girl needed some first aid medication. Mikkie run toward the girl, he took out his sweater, lucky he was wearing a t poop inside because it was freezing in the gardens. He damp it at the girls bleeding head and spoke, "What just happened to you? He asked but he almost cursed himself from asking that kind of question. The girl is dying and she needed to be delivered at the Hospital wing. "No need to answer that. I'll just carry you to the hospital wing." Mikkie told the girl.

Sandie has just left the castle, it was a nice day and she had decided to go for a walk.
As she made her way over to the Great Lawn, she spotted a boy run over to a girl who appeared to be lying in the grass, but Sandie soon realised that the girl was not moving, and that a pool of blood lay beside her head.
"Oh my god!" Sandie squeled hurrying over to were the boy and girl were. The boy, it seemed, was getting ready to lift the girl.
"DON'T pick her up" Sandie shouted hurriedly, panic in her voice. "She looks like she's banged her head off something.." Sandie began, just as she spotted the sharp rock at the side of the girls head. "Well, she's clearly hit her head hard, look at all the blood! She could have broken her neck, or back, or anything. We can't move her!" she stated, from being in the girl's brigade she knew a little about first aid, but nothing which would help the girl. "We don't want to hurt her more" Sandie added, a tear rolling down her cheek. The girl looked in a pretty bad way, she wasn't moving and had gone very pale, Sandie could only tell she was alive by the way her chest was rising and falling, but only slightly and definitely not enough. "I think you should run to the Hospital Wing and get a nurse down here quickly, you'll be able to run faster than me and this girl needs help urgently, there's nothing we can do for her and she may only have minutes" Sandie told the boy, looking at him with pleading in her eyes as she grabbed the girl's wrist to check her pulse. She could feel it, but it was slowing down.
<i></i>

Lavender could feel people standing around her. Her eyes were open, but she couldn't focus on anything.
'...Don't...' She heard. 'Her head...'
She started to feel weaker, as she lost blood. Her pulse was slowing down, and she was finding it hard to breathe. Even so, she knew the people were trying to help her, and was grateful to them. She twitched her hand to show that she was still alive, baring the pain that it caused.

A sudden pain shot up her neck, making her feel sick and dizzy.
I'm going to pass out She thought sadly. Clinging onto consciousness, she hoped more help would arrive soon.

As Mikkie was going to lift the girl from the ground another girl came saying that he shouldn't. "Miss, we don't have much time. If I don't carry her she'll lost a lot of blood and if you think I'm a good runner .. your wrong." He told the other girl who just halted him from carrying the blooded girl. Yes, Mikkie wasn't the best runner, his mom always calls him a snail when they go out to shop. Plus, Mikkie is a klutz like a girl but his straight as the bridged of San Francisco. Mikkie was now acting like his going to carry the girl, he carefully lift the head, his sweater under it and next the girl's body.

Alex had just been running round the loch as usual and was now extremly tired from his 7 miles today. But as he made his way back he noticed a little crowd gathering on the lawn. Frowning, wondering what could be happening at this time of the day, he walked over. His hands found the back of his neck as he walked through the crowd slightly.
As his eyes caught on the girl on the ground, he drew in a breath as the amount of blood from her head was still flowing. 'Eh, what happened here?' he asked, going over to the boy who looked as if he was pretty cold right now. He wasn't expecting a story of course, merely a sort of description on why the girl was like well, on the ground.
She looked unconscious but there was no point inc asdting anything on her if he didn't know what was wrong with her in the first place. Bending down onto the balls of his feet he let his hand hover over her mouth to see if she was still breathing, but it seemed she was so he had no worries there.

(join me please ?? So, just wondering, is her neck broken or is it just a sore head? :erm: )

Lavender felt another person near her.
Oh god she thought, realising what a fool she had made of herself. Her eyes flickered hazily, as she saw a hand over her mouth. She made sure to breathe, though it was a real effort.
She wondered if she could talk, opening her mouth a fraction.

'Hmrm.' She whispered, looking up at the most recent boy to arrive. 'Hpp.'
She tried asking for help, but her voice was going.
Suddenly, she felt fear for the first time. She had been going with it till now, but she felt like giving up.
What's the point? She thought.

Her face went white, and the world went black.

(I think her neck will be broken :p)

Alex frowned as he heard the girl trying to say something but all he got was mumbles. Then she went as white as the stone behind her.He didn't know what to do at all. Leaning back, he quickly got his wand out and ran through a list of spells in his mind that would be any use right now.
'Anapneo,' he casted on the girl after a slight couple of seconds of pure concentration. Standing up, he saw the small movement in her stomach and knew she'd be fine in that sense, though for how long he had no idea. He quickly straightened up, looking at the two who seemed closer to the girl than the crowd.
'Ok, clear up guys, you don't need to see anything here,' his stern voice of authority caught him by surprise. He had never heard of it before but it had slipped out somehow.
Shaking his head to clear his shock, he looked at the two. ' 'xcept you two. You will help me take her to the hospital wing. Am I correct?' he asked them, waiting for a response. He gave them a smile before turning down to the girl again. 'Pertrificus Totalus,' he casted on the girl, glad this would stop any movement while they took her up to the hospital wing. In theory anyway, he hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back