Status
Not open for further replies.

Isobel Hills

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey :DD

So i have this character, Isobel Hills.
picture.html

I am looking for friends for her, preferably the same age and maybe a bf for later.

Isobel Hills:

Isobel is a spoilt child. She is an only child and lives with her dad. She is half blood and her mum (who was a witch) died a few years ago.
Her family is very rich and she is a bit of a snob. She gets what she wants most of the time. She is still quite clever and very pretty.

She would like a bf and more friends/followers. She is looking for a best/close friend - probably a slytherin and people who do as she asks.
She isn't in many rps at the moment so more would help. She detests her cousin Alice Hills
and probably doesn't want to know people who are cleverer than her.

If you want to know more about her, there is a link to her Character Development at the bottom of her siggy.

Becks.

Please PM me if you have any questions....

I can offer Ryuuji to you.. :D

- He's Japanese..
-He's a muggle born, both parents are muggles.. :D
-He came from a rather distinguished family, their family having a business concerned with medical health care industry
- He loves sports, music, and he also loves to read books..
- he doesn't hesitate in participating in athletic activities, and goes all out dominating several sports such as soccer, baseball, tennis, and judo.
- He's very much outgoing and energetic, and he loves to tease his friends.
- He's smart and insightful though he can be really sarcastic and annoying at times.. :D
- He can be sadistic at times.. though he's just doing it for fun.

I'll start one then I'll sen you the link.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back