Help, she's bleeding!

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
Sukie carried Alexia to the hospital wing. "Are you okay?, i'll call the nurse Alexia," he said worriedly.

Remus happened to be walking by the Hospital wing where he Saw Sukie carrying the girl into the room requesting a Nurse though he could not see any in sight. Remus felt he had the responsibility as a Professor to at least make sure she was okay. Remus entered the room looking at Sukie and the Girl, "What Happened to her?" He Questioned with a worried look on his face as he looked over the girl.

Sukie looked up thinking it was the nurse, but instead it was Professor Firn. "She fell down from her broom, around 15 to 25 meters," Sukie replied girlishly, but worriedly. "She fell to the ground, and she's unconscious now, could you help Professor?" he asked, hoping the Professor could. "Please save my friend, she wouldn't die right?" he asked.

Remus listened to the story that he was being told by Sukie when the question came up if her life was on the Line, "No.. Shell be fine.." He hoped as he said it as convincing as any great liar, not that he was used to it but when the time came he could lie pretty good. Remus looked at Sukie, "I know some Basic Medical Spell's but im no healer, or Nurse" He said looking At Sukie.

Sukie gave a small smile to the Professor. "Oh okay," he replied, acting like Professor Firn wasn't the best Professor in the world anymore. "Is any bone broken Sir?" he asked politely.

Remus looked at Sukie as he was asked the Question about weather any bones were broken.

"To Be Quite Honest i would Say there would be A couple..." He said looking at the Girl, before removing his wand and flourishing it gently in the air aimed at her before Saying "Episkey" before a brief bolt was sent from Remus's wand to the girl healing over any minor wounds. Remus looked over at Sukie, "Besides that simple Spell... I can not do much more.." He said looking around for a nurse.

Alexia could hear two people talking just right beside her, she moved her hand slowly and opening her eyes. "What happen?" Alexia asked, she sat up and hold her head. It still hurt from the accident. She almost forgot that she fell over 15 meters above the air and her head was lot's of blood.

Remus looked at the girl, as he watched her he began to explain to her what had happened, "You have fallen from the Sky, off you Broom from a large height i need you to keep still." He said smiling at her in a comforting manner, "You're Okay, that's what counts."

Sukie smiled when Alexia woke up. "Does it still Alexia?" he asked with a worried smile. "And thank-you Professor," he said again, nodding at Professor Firn with full of respect.

Remus swiftly slid his wand back into his pocket as he looked at Sukie who had thanked him, seeing the respect in his eyes and hearing it in his voice, "It was My Pleasure." He nodded, "She was in danger, and i felt it was my responsibility to at least do the best i could to help her wounds." Nodded Remus as he looked around for a Nurse some more. "Hmph, I do Hope one arrives soon." He said looking at Alexia, and then back at Sukie.

Pearl was getting things ready for a new year at Hogwarts, if anything was like last year she would be seeing alot of the first years. She was tidying up somethings when she saw a boy a girl and what must be a new professor, "Oh my," she said walking over. She started looking the young girl over, "and what might your name be?" she asked. She frowned, the girl seemed to have a few broken bones and lost quite a bit of blood. Pearl pulled out her wand and cast a non verbal healing charm, "there, the bones she be repared" she said. She turned to the boy and the professor, "what has happened here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back