Help me, i am new! :(

Romione

OOC First Name
Hermione
So, i really need to find my way around here,,, can anyone be good enuf to spare me some time and lend a hand :)
:o :p

Hello Hermione.
It is nice to see new faces around. I am mia and I am from australia.
to get started I suggest that you look at the site documentation which is located. here. unfortunately you have just missed sorting for this year next years will be in about three months or so. however in the mean time you can still role play with others around the wizarding world or in the unsorted RP section. we have two brilliant admin Cyndi (professor Cyndi Kingsley) and Nick (Nicolas King). as well as four Fantastic global moderators, Donna (Riley sparkles) Kait (Kiera Potter), Kaitlyn (Hadan Hensel) and Pat (patricia Styx). they will be more than happy to answer any questions you have, or if you would rather feel free to ask me via PM or post in the shout box and someone will most likely answer as we are all a rather friendly bunch.
I hope that helped you a bit
Mia

</SIZE></I></COLOR></FONT>
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Monaco"><I><COLOR color="midnightblue">

I'm Marga, and welcome to HNZ! ^_^

You're gonna have loads and loads of fun here... Feel free to contact the Global Moderators and Admins whenever you need some help around the site... (<SIZE size="50">Of course I can try to see what I can do as well, but I'm telling you that I ain't gonna be able to help much... xD )... For the mean time, you can check out the Site Documentation which offers really good info about the site and just about everything you need...

Hoping to have an RP with you some time soon, and of course, feel free to shoot a PM on my inbox whether for some conversations, questions or plots.. (I'm up for just about anything, especially crazy ideas... :p )

~Marga
<i>
</i>

Woo! Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

It looks like all the basic information has been covered, so I'll just leave you with a welcome and let you know that you can feel free to message me at any time if you have a question or if you'd like to roleplay! ♥

Enjoy being on HNZ!
- Jessye

Hello, I'm Joyce. Welcome to HNZ!!!! Let me know if you have any question, I'm here to help as well. :D

Hello Hermione!
I'm Kaye! Welcome to HNZ :wub: I'm quite new too, so you should fit in perfectly! If there are any questions I might be able to help you, but if I don't know anything, I'm sure the other friendly people around here can help you out!

Welcome! I'm also fairly new, so I don't know a ton, but I can always try to answer some questions if the more knowledgeable folks aren't around :) Anyway, feel free to PM me anytime. Have fun!

~Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back