Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hi :)

I'm new here, as you may or may not see ( :D ), I literally joined not five minutes ago. My name's Clara in real life, so feel free to call me either that or Amy. :)

I found this site a while ago, and lost the link. But now I'm back and registered and cannot wait to start exploring and meet new people! :D

Edit: username change, haha

Hiya Clara!

Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand, or as we like to affectionately call it, HNZ. We love getting new people around here and we are all super friendly, promise :woot:

Here's a link to the site information, which contains the board rules and all the other boring stuff you need to know! There is also a Applications link to help you get started and a link to the site plot so that you can see where we are in terms of story :D

Also here's a link to the board staff. If you ever have any problems don't hesitate to contact one of them! You're welcome to contact anyone on the site as well, but they are usually the best people to answer any questions that you have!

I'm Teigan by the way. Hope to see you around the board!

Welcome Clara! ^_^

You may call me Tenilee, and it's great to see that you've joined the site! It looks like Teigs' has you covered, so I'm just going to say that if you ever want to chat or plot, or need to ask a few questions, my inbox is always open!

I hope to see you around the site. ^_^
~Tenilee

Thank you guys! :)

And Teigan, thanks for the extra help :D Always appreciated.

Tenilee, thanks. I'll make sure to send you a PM sometime maybe to plot :p

Welcome to HNZ! :)

Thank you Professor! I'm actually really excited to be here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back