Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys!!

Im not a newbie but I wanna start from scratch. One,I forgot my accounts and I wanna start a new plot line after all..

It has been two or three years since I spent all my free time with another world..Now I am wrapped with work and mother duties that I decided to come back and start things slowly here..I'll just go RP first and get back to filling request after a few months or so..After all,HNZ has been my family ever since..

Anyways,I'll try my best to pop in from time to time..Love to be here again..I have to say that I miss being here..

BTW,you may notice my OOC name is different but that's my real name..

Rhi/Arle

Welcome back to the site! I hope that life has been treating you well. :)

I'm sure you'll notice a couple of new things as you go around the site. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

See you around! ^_^

Thanks,Cyndi..Life has been good..I have been busy working as an English teacher for over a year already..I am enjoying it,really..lol

Last time HNZ knew of me was that I'm pregnant with my first baby..He's big now..like he'll be turning three next year..Time flies fast..

Yeah,I noticed there are some changes..I'll be touring the site again,I guess..It will take me some time to start some plots..I want to start things slowly with establishing my character..

Thanks for welcoming me back,Cyndi!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back