Hello there?

Sophie Dwindleson

OOC First Name
Shane
Greetings! Well, yeah I guess. :wub:

Alright, soooo obviously I'm one of the new members in here and I really am hoping I'd get along with you all fine ^_^ Tell you, and to warn ya, I'm still unfamiliar about this but I want to learn this thing because it's as interesting as it can get (seriously, this site looks fun and it's keeping me awake. Oh! Look it's 12AM :trolol: ) Plus I love Harry Potter to the moon and back. I hope some of you would eventually help me in discovering more about this wonderful place. I'm nice, prim and proper, and classy as I can get, and I don't bite. See you all around! :party: :hug: :wub:

P.S. Oh and if you'd like to keep it in mind, my name is Shane (out of character, aye) and you can freely call me that :lol:

Hello Shane! My name is Cole and I've been an off and on leech for this site for quite some time. The community is awesome, and roleplaying is easy once you get the hang of it. If you're still confused you can always look through the Site Documentation, if you have any questions after that, or just feel more comfortable getting an explanation from someone, you can PM me or ask one of thhe amazing Admins or Global Mods! They're all so helpful!

I'm really glad to see more members, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Since you'll be here forever xD

Hey there Shane!

Welcome!

As Cole had said, if you have any questions, you can PM any of our amazing admins or our Global Mods. You may also pm me and I'll try to help you if I can. You may also pm me whenever you simply want to talk or rp. Anyway, again, welcome to HNZ and hope you enjoy your stay here :)
<i>
</i>

Aaren Nightray said:
</FONT>
Hey there Shane!

Welcome!

As Cole had said, if you have any questions, you can PM any of our amazing admins or our Global Mods. You may also pm me and I'll try to help you if I can. You may also pm me whenever you simply want to talk or rp. Anyway, again, welcome to HNZ and hope you enjoy your stay here :)
<i>
</i>
Aw noted! thank you so much!! :wub:
Viviana Nacht said:
<FONT font="monaco">Hello Shane! My name is Cole and I've been an off and on leech for this site for quite some time. The community is awesome, and roleplaying is easy once you get the hang of it. If you're still confused you can always look through the Site Documentation, if you have any questions after that, or just feel more comfortable getting an explanation from someone, you can PM me or ask one of thhe amazing Admins or Global Mods! They're all so helpful!

I'm really glad to see more members, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Since you'll be here forever xD
Thankies for the info Cole! :) Hehe yeah I'll be here forever and ever and ever ;)

If you like Harry Potter then you're in the right place!
Welcome to HNZ! I hope you have a blast here! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back