Hello Sunlight

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Sui Chin stood near the window and gazed at the sunlight. She felt a light breeze gently moving her long wavy brown hair. Sui Chin wondered were her childhood friend Daryl was. She then stared some students passing by while smiling at them.

Nichkhun sighed, walking out of the Slytherin Common room. The first years were acting like they ruled the school, and two of them had irritated him. Was it him or did they look like a mean bunch since the first time he watched them get sorted. Going up the stairs, Nichkhun walked towards the first floor corridor. It had been quite a long time since he had visited the place. It was probably last term that he had visited it. He looked around, noticing a girl next to a window.

"Nice scenery isn't it?" he asked her with a friendly smile.

Sui Chin heard a young man talk,she turned around and smiled. "Yup, its beautiful." Sui Chin said while hoping to be friends with him ,she just stood their still gazing at the view.

Nichkhun nodded, gazing at the scenery. "I'm Nichkhun by the way," he said in a friendly tone. "People here call me Nicky or Khunnie." he added looking at the girl with a smile. "I take it you're a first year?" he asked. "I'm a Second year actually." he contniued proudly. Nichkhun was happy since they were not the babies of the school anymore.

"Well Hello Nicky or Khunnie both names are cute soo I don't know what too choose" Sui Chin said while giggling. "Yup, I'm a first year" she added smiling.

Nichkhun laughed upon hearing the girl's reply. "Oh cool." he said with a smile. "So what are you doing here all alone Miss?" he asked with a playful grin since he didn't know her name.

"I'm enjoying the view here and I kinda don't know where to go" Sui Chin said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back