Hello stranger.

Saphire Mintkin

OOC First Name
Chalky
Aah, what a good day it's been Saphire thought to herself. She hadn't done much, she'd been relaxing for the most of the day, and that was the good part. She gazed up at the sky, it wasn't particularly brilliant weather, patch blue and grey sky, it had rained earlier and the ground was now wet. It was cold too, but a refreshing type of cold. She wore a pair of denim shorts with black tights underneath, and a long sleeve, low cut, pale blue top.
Saphire let out a relaxed sigh as she reached the place she was heading for; a wall behind an old muggle garage. She was meant to be meeting Sam here but she was a little early. Hearing footsteps behind her she turned to see if it was Sam, it was, "Hey sweetie, long time no see." she smiled and held her arms out to to invite him for a hug.

Sam had been sleeping for most of the day, he looked awful and he knew it, but he didn't really care, becasue he knew Saphire wouldn't. He saw her walking to their meeting place and was trying to sneak up on her and make her jump, but when she sudenly turned around and spoke, it was him who's heart raced, he wasn't sure weather it was because she made him jump, or because she looked so... beautiful. "Whow, hello Stranger." He trotted over to her and griped her around the waist, lifting her up and spining her around once before setting her down again. "Soo, hows my little Nimph then?"

Saphire let out a quiet scream crossed with a giggle when she was lifted into the air. When Sam set her down again, she reajusted her top and looked at him through the top of her eyes. "Well... I'm very good. Even better now." Her smile broudened, "And how about you?"

Sam kept his arms around Saphire, "Brill, so, my place?" yes he was using a line, he even said it like a line and found it funny. He wasn't in the mood to be overly inventive.

Saphire laughed at Sam's bluntness, she hadn't felt this comfertable with anyone in a long time, her Aunt Jillian had started acting more overtly distant toward Saphire ever since she found out that saph would be moving in with Sam before the end of the month.
Sam's line made Saph laugh, it felt good to laugh after so long, "That sounds like a brilliant idea. You sorted out your room yet? You know I can't be living in that room with you in the state it was in last time I saw it!" She gave him the look a librairian would give a boy on a mobile phone while in the restricted section, before she couldn't keep a straight face any more and burst into giggles again.

No he hadn't. He had actually completely forgotten about it untill now! "Urmm... Well, the thing is.." oh just tell her the truth, he thought "No, I don't like tidying things." He rubbed his face with one hand to try and hide his embarrisment. "Sorry."

Saphire didn't really expect him to have, after all, he was only Sam! But it's what made him Sam, and she loved Sam, so she loved the way he was. "Well I'll just have to do it for you then." She smiled and kissed him again, then said "Shall we go then?"

Oh dear. At least it was Saphie that would tidy it, not him. He felt guilty for himself thinking this, but it was the truth :erm: "I chalenge you to find the floor... of my room that is" ;) He said in a half serious half giggle. "Yeah, sure. Lets go."

Saphire giggled at his lame joke. she put her arm around his and started to walk. As they were going, she said "Are you shore your uncle wont mind me coming to live with you? I mean... I know hes being really harsh to you at the moment. I don't wan't to cause any arguments or anything." Saphire had been feeling guilty ever since she accepted his invitation to go and live with him. she had jumped at the oppertunity to move out from liveing with her aunt, but she didn't want to make anything worse for Sam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back