hello stranger

Blake Smith

Blake was walking on the edge of harbour looking at all of the different things there. All the shops were full of people with bags and children protesting thst they dont wont to go with them and that they want to go home. Blake smiled at them and carried on walking , he kicked a pebble into the water and watched as it plumeted into to the water making a plop noise and the water ripled in circles after it had dissapearded into the black water. He walked away from the edge and after a few steps he bumped into someone. He spun around to appologise. " Im so sorry i diddnt see you there, are you ok?"

Valencia had been walking through the streets of Obsidian Harbor like she found herself doing so often in the days since she had arrived. Sick of life in Italy, Valen had decided to move closer to her older sister recently, but that was as far as her plan had gone. She now found herself do different odd jobs while looking for a direction in life. Feeling kinder than usual, Valen nodded rather than scowled at a passing stranger, letting her pretty green eyes look out over the water. She needed a distraction. Soon. Pausing, she quickly dug through her purse, looking for the object of her most recent addiction, only to find herself being rammed into by a solid figure. Stumbling til she nearly fell while letting out a hissed, "Watch it da*nit!" Valncia was able to catch herself, but only just. With annoyance couring through her she whipped around, her wavy locks flying about her face as she did so. She was perfectly ready to give this stranger a good tongue lashing, but decided against it. Though her eyes shone with slight anger she blinked up at the much taller man, a plan forming in her head. He may work as a distraction for now. "I'll let it pass this time as nothings broken, but you owe me." she replied with a mischevious grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back