Hello Silence my friend

Sapphire Bookchild

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Sapphire had left a note for her friend where she had seen other Slytherin students dissapering. She hoped Silence would get the note then agian someone could read it and just to be mean throw it away. She didn't want to think about that. She didn't want to think that someone at this school would be that mean. Sapphire had her flute with her because she knew that she may have had to wait a bit until Silence came out. She wasn't even sure of what was his real name but there was nothing that she could do about that. While Sapphire had made an effort to show him what her name was Silence had made no effort to tell her his name.

Not matter though. She could understand being made to be silent. Sapphire sat down where the floor was least cold and started to play "Sound of Silence" on her flute. There was something about that song that reminded Sapphire of the two of them because Silence defetly did have a sound when they where around each other. When Sapphire had first met Silence he had seemed so very sad. Now even though he was still sad Silence seemed as though he could trust her even a little bit. This made Sapphire happy in a small way. Maybe with time Silence could have a voice. A voice that Sapphire was more than certan that she would never have for herself.

From a stranger, Daniel received a note. It had the word 'SILENCE' on it. Daniel was not sure whether that was really for him or not.This school is overpopulated but Daniel did not even dare to talk to anybody except for the girl who once showed his name by showing a sapphire gem.She was also a silent one because of a certain story that she did not want to get out.Just like himself.When Daniel saw the word silence, he realized that he never told his name to the girl after the time that they have been through.But maybe it would be better that way for his name may speak of his story.

Daniel noticed the handwriting from the letter.It seemed fairly familiar to him.That was it! It was from the girl he had met before.He remembered that she had written on his arm before.She even drew something.The girl was the only person in the school who seemed worthy of his trust.The letter says that the recipient of the letter should go to the Dungeons.So he stood up and went there.

While he was walking towards the Dungeons, a certain melody was playing.A melody that plays with all the player's heart.Daniel followed the tune and saw his friend playing.He stood up at the back of the girl who was playing listening to every note that the flute was making.

Sapphire heard footsteps as she played the part where the lyrics "Take my arms so I might reach you, hear my words to I might teach you" would go then reached out one of her hands. She knew that this meant that she would have to stop playing but she wanted to reach out to him in the same way. The next part applyed to her too because there where times when she felt like she was screaming but there was something that made it so her words failed. She knew what that something was really but she knew she would never be able to say anything to anyone. Not anymore. She got up off the ground and gave Silence a very friendly hug.

While at school it had gotten to the point where she looked for him in the crowd even though they hadn't been in school for very long. She picked up her flute and started to play again. But my words like silent raindrops fell, against the walls of Silence. She bowed her head to add and accisent to the sound then stopped playing again. She looked at him as if asking him what he thought of it. She wondered if her flute could talk for her from time to time. She knew that no true words would ever come from the flute but soft ones could. If she tried hard enough.

The girl gave Daniel a friendly hug.Daniel thought of some deja vu occur but in a totally opposite way because most of the times Daniel was the one who gives those hugs but no matter, Daniel hugged back.After that friendly moment,A little part of the dark and the black part of Daniel's heart seemed to have floated away.Maybe its because of the melody made by the flute earlier.Daniel was a music lover way before his tragic life began.He used to listen to different conciertos and used to study about them so most of the times,Daniel would know what different types of music wanted to say.

The moment Daniel heard the girl play, the music spoke to him. When she stopped playing,she suddenly looked at Daniel. Her eyes were giving a message and Daniel quickly knew what the girl wanted to know.In Daniel's quick reply,he nooded while his green eyes looked at her.His green eyes says it all.

Sapphire's crystalline blue eyes lit up under the dim light of the dungeons. He liked her music. She wondered if she played something a little less known if he would like it too. The song that she had played had reflected the sound that was made when they got together. It was silence but it was a very different kind of silence. One that made the silence seem like it was the most harmless thing in the world. This one was one that she felt was more like what she had gone through even though she was only eleven years old.

The flute went up to her lips again and the tune became shaky. It was called 'In front of me' and it was not meant for a flute at all but Sapphire made it seem like it was made just for her. Why can't I see what's in front of me? Why can't I see what's in front of me? I see the doors that I can't open, adding locks from time to time, when it opens something blocks me and I'm asking myself why. Did I take the step I wanted? Was it just a state of mind? I feel sorry for myself every time I close my eyes. Her flute seem to say as she played. Sapphire really did feel as if her flute was talking now. Talking to the only person that would listen well.

The girl's music was not just another piece played for no reason. Her music speaks of her.It's not only her who plays the piece but her heart. The silence created by them and the silence made by the dungeon walls seemed to be fading with every note that came out of the flute. The music made a connection between them.

The music now seemed different.It was speaking of being sorry for oneself. His green eyes looked towards her thinking what the girl was completely thinking.He knows that the music spoke of what she wants to say but Daniel wanted to know everything that ran around the mind of the girl.In the middle of her piece, Daniel's memories came rolling to him again just like the one that he had when they were on the filthy Bleak street.He simply bowed his head so that the girl won't be worried. But his physical state was not present anymore.He was inside his memory again but a strange thing occured.In his memories where he got sucked into, the music of the girl was still playing.Most of the times when he gets sucked in his memories he's not aware of the physical world anymore.Could this girl be the answer to some of the questions that Daniel wanted to answer?

Sapphire continued her flute hitting every note as if she where yelling out her heart to the entire school. She knew that not a lot of people would understand but she didn't care much. And I fall into a hole and I can take no more, and I fall into a hole and I can take no more. Why can't I see what's in front of me, Whyyyyyyy can't I seee what's in front of meeee. What's behind the door I wonder. Must brighter than my past. Will I feel a little different what I take myself across. Was it really worth the journey? Was it just a foolish task? I feel sorry for myself when I open up my eyes. The flute sang as Sapphire let herself fall into the rhythm.

She could see that Silence was falling into something too. He was falling into himself again. Sapphire could also see that he was still listening even though his mind was going elsewhere. And I fall into a hole and I take no more, and I fall into a hole and I can take no more. And I fall into a hole and I can take no more, and I fall into a hole and I take no more. She played hoping that the music would keep at least some of Silence here. She wanted him here so they could maybe take a walk in the darkness. The dungeons where not really all that bad once one got over the dampness of the walls.

Daniel was still inside his mind.Everytime this happens, it seems like it takes a little more longer to get out.He was longing to see the contour of an exit door.He was running trying to find a way out but the place was just too bright.He can't see anything anymore.The cloudy foggy place was not a different place but what was worse is that it was longer.Was someone waiting for him? It felt like as soon as he found a near exit,someone would just attack him.Left and right he went,front and back but still no sign of escape. Until he gave up.He fell to the ground with his legs bent and his head bent.Until everything was clear.He saw the girl,playing his flute.He was surprised to see her.She looked like an angel playing.After that he fell unconscious. He did not know if it affected his physical world.All he knew was that he passed out.

When he woke up,he found himself on the real world.Still having the same position when he left the physical world.He woke up and the girl was still playing but now, it was a different piece.He wondered if the girl who only knew what was up with him noticed everything.He lift up his head and once again listened to the girl play.

Though Sapphire knew that Silence himself was somewhere outside his mind she kept playing. She was hoping that the music and the suttle tones would bring him back from where ever he was. Sapphire switched to tune to something that felt a little Irish though she was no where near that decent. Sapphire wanted more than anything to do something to help. She watched Silence fall into the realm of darkness but still Sapphire played again hoping that the music would lead him back. It took a while but Silence came around. Sapphire stopped when she saw Silence open his eyes and tossed herself on him.

I worry for you. Her eyes seemed to say as looked at Silence. I can't talk but that doesn't mean I can't see either. Sapphire signed even though she knew that Silence didn't know how to read her signs. Sapphire looked down then back up at her friend she wondered if she should tell him how she was feeling about Collin. He was kind to her even though the girls that where usually around her where not. Even though she was foolish when it came to love Sapphire had wondered if she wasn't feeling some level of infactuation towords the Ravenclaw. Would Silence understand?

Daniel's eyes finally opened.His green eyes could be seen again.He was relieved that he was back on the physical world.After he gained his consciousness back, the girl tossed herself and came up landing on him. The girl looked at Daniel and Daniel knew what she meant.It was not a stare of a person who was being freaked out but the stare of a person who cares. Daniel nodded his head and looked at the girl."Thank you" his eyes have been saying.The message on her eyes suddenly changed.It looked like something was bothering her.He looked at her again.And by his stares, the girl must have understood that he was asking what she wants to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back