Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira made her way down to Professor Welch's Office. She hadn't been here before but she knew where it was- Herbology was one of her favorite subjects and she had been curious who taught the later years. She stopped in front of Professor Welch's door, glad for the excuse to come see him.

She raised her hand and knocked softly, a little shy about the whole thing.

Maurice had been busy preparing for one of the fifth year's classes when he heard a soft knock on his door. He had forgotten about what day it was so the thought that someone would be here to deliver him a rose was nowhere to be found. Too engrossed in attending to the plant on his desk to go to the door himself, the Professor said, ''The door is open, come on in.''

Kira opened the door as instructed and walked just inside the room. "Excuse me, Professor Welch? My name is Kira, and I have a delivery for you." She held up the yellow rose as she spoke.

He looked up from the plant he was working on when a girl entered the room and took off his gloves to take the yellow rose from her. ''Thank you very much, miss Kira.'' he said, inspecting the rose to see who had sent it to him.

"Oh! The note!" Kira reached into her pocket and held it out, blushing. She was a bit embarrassed that she'd forgotten.

Have a great valentines day! Try not to have too much fon without me!
Jon

He had just noticed that it didn't say who it was from when the student held out the note that came with it. Maurice smiled and took it from her, folding it open to read what scribbled on it. He laughed and put it on his desk. ''Have you gotten any roses today, miss Kira?'' the Professor then asked, curious to hear whether she had received some herself.

Kira nodded at the Professor's question. "Two yellow ones, Professor. Most of the roses I delivered today were yellow." She smiled shyly at the man.

Maurice smiled again. ''Good. Anyway, I shouldn't keep you up. I bet you have plenty more deliveries to make.'' he said. ''Thank you very much, Miss Kira.''

Kira nodded and waved shyly at the Professor as she started for the door. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Professor. I look forward to seeing how you expand on the subject in a few years." She winced internally at how awkward she sounded. She waved again as she headed out the door and back towards the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back