Hello old 'friend', here's a rose

Alex Sheffield

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Flexible Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
He had to deliver a rose to a guy that held a wand on his throat? Pff, no biggie. He's going to be respectful and deliver on his job. So, where'd he find Calum? Where they met first time of course! He hoped he'd catch him on the way.

For the first time in a long time, Calum was quite happy for Valentine's Day. He had only sent one rose and was very excited for when it would be delivered. After all, he had spent quite a long time trying to come up with a good message and he hoped that she liked it. As Calum was coming back from the library, his eyes widened when he spotted a familiar boy in the distance on the first floor corridor. He seemed to be looking for someone and Calum desperately hoped that it wasn't him as he attempted to quietly walk past.

Alex put a wide grin on his face as he started walking towards Calum with the red rose clearly visible in his hands. As he got closer, he spoke up with confidence and a smirk on his face "Gonna make it quick and short, Mardy, I got a rose for you. Take it and I'm gone. " he said as he extended the rose and the letter towards the older boy, smirk still there.

Calum wanted to punch the wall when the first year walked straight up to him. He was holding a red rose and had the audacity to once again call him a 'Mardy' which did not exactly lighten his spirits. Calum gruffly took the rose from his hand and opened up the note, hoping the boy hadn't done anything to ruin it on its way to him.

Alex turned around on his heels and saluted the boy as he went on his merry way, continuing the deliveries. That went better than expected.
Calum,

You're lovely, this rose is lovely. Seemed fitting for me to send one to you. Happy Valentine's day.

Pia.

Calum didn't even notice the boy walk off as he was looking down at the note. It was from Pia and she called him lovely which made the teenager smile. If anything, she was just as lovely to give the rose to him and he was very thankful for it. He pocketed the note and continued his way back down to the Slytherin common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back