Hello everyone

Ethel Williams

OOC First Name
Potato
Hello everyone, wish you all joy and prosper. I'm Potato, aye, just think that I am a miraculous potato who's able to speak, to talk, to eat... and to do such private business like you do like everybody does. I'm a potato but am alive, oh thank goodness. Currently, I am in Turkey, so merhaba (turkish greeting, literally means hello). And, I'm new here, hope you guys enjoy my presence here.

Warm regards, Potato.

Hi there!

This is much better than welcoming you in shouty. :p I'm Cyndi, one of the site admins, and I'm from the United States. I hope that you enjoy your time here on the site. Sorting will be in no time, so you've chosen a great time to join the site. ^_^ Feel free to take a look around at the site rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Hello, Potato :hug:
It's very nice to meet you, and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here (I thought I was only going to lurk the site for a few months, but I got addicted and have hung around like a bad smell for years :lol: )
Looking forward to seeing your character get sorted. I hope you get the house you want for them, when the time comes.

All the best,
Beth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back