Hello Everyone

Haruhi Ater

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Hello everyone my name is Eden and my friend talked me into being her mom on her so that I have something else to do with my life besides waiting for my husband who is in Iraq to call me and let me know that he is still alive. I hope that I get to meet alot of you. Seeing as most of you know Hoshi.... Um I dont know what else to say so Im just going to stop talking now LOL.

Hi Eden,

I'm Aurora but just call me Lexi OOC. I think they are sending UK troops back out of Iraq now, so I am not sure weather you live in the UK. But have fun here, and get to know some of us cray-zee weirdo's :p

If you need any help contact the awesome mcmufflinitical cardiological admins who are Cecily Rambolt and Professor Nicolas King and they can help you with anything, unless you want to PM me for something :)

Enjoy your time here. :hug:

I remember you! You used to be a student, didn't you? :p
Anyway, good to see you again. ^_^
I hope your husband is doing okay and will call you again soon. :(
I don't know why the admins are cardiological, but they are pretty awesome, so they're always there for ya if you need help on HNZ. And all the people are kind and helpful, so feel free to ask me or anyone else for that matter if you need anything! ^_^

Yea I used to be a student but I was dealing with way to much so I had to stop and my friend begged me to come back and so Iam but I just can not deal with being a student way to much work for me. But Im in the united states so the deployments are so much longer I have not seen him since june of 2008 and I think I will get to see him like feb of 2010 right before my 21st birthday. But yea um..... Im at a lose for words at the moment so I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back