Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
James was explore shcool and plaxes where he was not be there and he walked closer to the lake and take some rock and trow to the lake. He enyoi spend time bere and he was send note to Sabrina Wagner and hoped he will met her.

@Sabrina Wagner

Sab was trying to stay low in the school and the fact that she was in Ravenclaw helped her a LOT. Not a lot of people wanted to go all the way up to the towers and with that, there wasn't that many people as on the other floors. However, she was extremely sad that Ron was Hufflepuff and James was Slytherin, she didn't have neither of her two most important boys around.

Tho, when James sent her a note, it was a first time when Sab willingly left the dorm and went to the lakefront. She approached him but didn't say anything, it was James, he knew she wouldn't talk.

'So you won't hug me?" He asked and joked and came closer to Sabrina. He missed her and hoped that she missed him to.

@Sabrina Wagner

Sloane was quite certain that the reason they had a few weeks before classes started was so that the new first years had time to explore the castle and the grounds. She knew that Rory and Nico would be able to help her with most of getting to grips with being a wizard, however Sloane still enjoyed her own company at times, and had ventured outside to take a short walk down by the lake. She couldn’t believe how vast it really was, as it was all theirs? Weren’t the professors nervous that students might accidentally fall in, or worse? It was just another reason Sloane wanted to be good at magic, so that she could be ready for anything.

There were a couple of students nearby, one she was sure she’d seen from the sorting ceremony, a girl that she would now be sharing a dorm with. She peered at the pair and wondered if they already knew each other. “It looks as though there’s a lot of students that know someone here already,” she thought aloud, knowing she was excluded to that. It was lucky really. “Are you two friends?”

Sab just lightly smiled at his answer and then leaned in to give a hug. It was comforting to have him around, so she didn't let him go until she heard a one more voice. It was the girl from the dorm, Sabrina was feeling sorry that she didn't remember the name of the girl. However, when the question was said out loud, Sab just took a step back behind James, letting him answer, instead of her having to talk.

''I was worried that you forgot about me. Sorry, i didn't get Ravenclaw house, the hat think i am slytherin. You know mayby she is right.'' He told her when was the hug and then when she was step back and another girl talked. ''Like more family. We are cousin but same last name.'' He answered to her.

@Sabrina Wagner
@Sloane Ari

The girl seemed a little afraid of her when she realised Sloane was there, hiding behind the boy. “Oh,” she couldn’t imagine anyone else in her family being magical, one was plenty enough. “You’re cousins? So you both come from a big magical family? Are all your family wizards?” She asked, stepping a little closer.

"It's fine, really," only with her family, Sabrina didn't stutter.In her case, stuttering was just a sign that she was scared and with her family, well, she wasn't scared or feeling shy with them. "It is right, always," she had read that. No way the hat could have made a mistake. However, the girl seemed to be extremely outgoing. "Uhm, y-yes, a m-magical family," Sabrina said at least something quietly, guessing that James would have to answer to the same question anyway.

He noded when she was say fine. She somtimes was shy but to her cousin and family don't needed be shy and they always loved people who was true self. ''How about you?'' He asked.

@Sloane Ari

Sloane raised a hand to her face, shielding the sun from her eyes so she could look at them properly. “That’s so cool! Have you always known you’d come to Hogwarts?” She asked them both, shrugging when the boy asked her about her own family. “I’m the only person in mine that’s magical. Everyone else is a muggle. We were all really confused when I got my letter, we thought they were joking,” Sloane laughed to herself, recalling those days that seemed so far away. “What’s your names?”

Sab's lips just showed a little smile for a second, she tried to feel more comfortable but it honestly didn't work like she wanted it to. "Y-yes, our f-fam-mily i-is m-magical," she stuttered over her words. She listened to her own answer, getting a bit curious and wanting to ask questions but not able to make herself ask anything. "Sabrina," she quietly answered to the last question.

Damien had time to stop by the greenhouses to check on some of the seasonal magical plants. He had convince his mum and sister to have a greenhouse at their farm specifically just for the magical plants. Only to be viewed and sold by appointment. The boy knew they have to expand their demographics when it comes to selling goods. After the visit, Damien walked around with his new Herbology book in hand. An advance reading was helpful for him.

Rounding the trees, he got to the Lakefront and some new students were chatting. Seems the getting to know each other was in the works and he didn't want to intrude. So, Damien sat by a tree not too far from them, although he could hear enough. It was something about family inside the school. Damien couldn't help but laugh a little and at that point, he hoped they didn't hear him. The boy had enough family in this school whether they're immediate or distant.

"My parents wanted send me Hogwarts and there is my family to." He told her and think about how Ron feel in Hufflepuff house. "You are muggleborn? That is excited to and you will learn lot of things here about magical world. Do you have a pet? I have a cat name midnight" He smiled and asked her. "My name is James" He smiled.

@Sloane Ari

Sloane smiled back at Sabrina as she introduced herself, “Oh of course!” She could have sworn her dorm mates name was on the tip of her tongue, “There’s so many new people here, it’s going to take a while to put a name to a face, right,” she grinned, looking to James. “I mean if the rest of your family are at Hogwarts too, then that’s a good idea to join them,” Sloane didn’t think her sisters were magical but if they were, they’d join this school too. “I do have a pet!” Sloanes eyes lit up and as she listened about their cat Midnight, she scooped one hand into the bag across her shoulder and pulled out a bright green frog wearing a pink knitted witches hat, “This is Kermit.”

Sabrina just awkwardly listened to their conversationa dn just let a small smile towards Sloane when she seemed to remember her name. However, she heard a little laugh somewhere in the back and she just watched around to see where it came from. After a moment she noticed a boy on a tree, she wasn't sure if he wanted to join them but she did show a little smile to him but didn't say anything else. "I d-don't h-have a pet," she quietly said. "It's cute," she watched the little Kermit. She liked frogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back