Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had heard the news, their was a new elf in school, she wanted to meet him really bad. She didn't agree in them being treated as servant, but she had no control over that.

"Buzz." Maddiie called out.

Buzz had been preparing food in the kitchen when he heard his name being called out.With a Pop! Buzz disappeared from the kitchen leaving his things behind.

Buzz appeared somewhere in one of the corridors infront of him stood a young female student."Did Master call Buzz?" Buzz asked.

Maddiie look up to see Buzz appear in thin air.
"Oh hi Buzz, I just wanted to get to know you."
she stop to shake his hand and waited to see if he would shake it.

Buzz looked at the young girl.When she extended her hand to shake his Buzz was not sure what to do.He was never allowed to touch any of his Masters."Buzz thanks you Master." Buzz said."But I am afraid I can not shake your hand." Buzz said looking to the ground.

Maddiie look confused.
"Why is that Buzz?"
Since she had never meet in elf, she
not familiar with their rules.

Buzz looked up to the young girls eyes."In the home of Buzz's previous Masters, Buzz was not allowed to touch any of them.If Buzz ever touched them Buzz would have to punish himself severly." Buzz told the young girl.

"Well Buzz that the thing your not in the home of your old master.
Your in a better place, than that I suppose you agree with me with that?"
Maddiie looked at the elf eyes as it widen after asking such a question.

Athene was on her way from the Astronomy tower to the dungeons when she came across Hollawarth and a house elf. She narrowed her eyes, wondering what they were up too.

Buzz couldn't help but wonder at what the young girl had said."I s'pose you are right," Buzz began to say."But Buzz lived with his old Masters for so long, he can not get rid of those old habits." Buzz said plainly.

"I understand Buzz." Maddiie shaking her head.
'Who was your old master?" Maddiie asked nicely.

Buzz looked away from the young girl."I can not tell you their name," Was all that Buzz said.

"Its ok Buzz."
She tried giving him a hug
but dear not to because she fear he will hit himself.
"Buzz do you know other elf?"

Buzz quickly stepped back,"No Buzz must not touch Master." with that Buzz began to his head on the near by wall.

"No Buzz stop."
Maddiie wanted to stop him from banging his head.
"Buzz I won't touch you." She step back.

Buzz stopped hitting his head on the wall as he saw the young girl step back."Buzz is sorry." Buzz said looking down at the ground."Does Master need something to drink, or eat?" Buzz inquired.

"Um I supposed a drink won't hurt."
Maddiie shrugged her shoulder.

With a Pop! Buzz disappeared. A couple of minutes later another Pop! was heard and Buzz appeared with a goblet of pumpkin juice."Here you go, Master." Buzz said handing her the goblet.

"Thank you Buzz." she took a sip.
"you are very generous." she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back